Chapter 1

I was sitting in the girls vesties, i was suppose to be in class but i didnt want to go. I was siting staring out the window lightly crying when my girlfirend came and found me, we had just had another argument " what the hell!" she said and i sniffed and looked at her "i cant do this anymore!"  i said and she looked at me and grabbed my wrist "what!" she said in a glare, i shook my head and snapped my wrist back and i could see she was angry.

At that point Miss Andrews came down and saw us, she looked between us both and then looked at me "is everything okay, you should be in class!" she said and Clare glared at me as if to say dont-you-dare-say-anything!, i sighed and shook my head "No Mrs A' things arent alright, im beiging hurt by my girlfried-"i turned to Clare "-physically!" Mrs Anderson looked at me shocked "you have no proof of this!" Clare said desperate, 

It was true, she was abusing me physically and emotionally. We had been going out for almost a year and it started two months in, and now your possibly thinkg 'why didnt you go' but the thing is i had a crush on her for ages and i was shocked when she asked me out, i didnt believe she had done it. So when she hit me the first time i forgave her and then she kept doing it and insulting me and putting me down, i just cant take it anymore.

I smiled, i had bruises still from weeks ago. I lifted my sleeve and on my forearm was a giant blue bruise "fofgot to call you after a date!" i said explaining why i got it and i then liftted my trouser leg "didnt hang with you, hung with my firends instead!" i said and Mrs Anderson was looking at me shocked.

I shifted my T shirt by my collar bone " didnt answer my phone because it was needing charged but you didnt believe me!" i said and shifted with the pain of my next bruise "and the worse one!" i said and lifted my top up to show my stomach and Mrs Anderson looked at me shocked "we had an argument about me studying to much and my activities after school. I broke a rib!" i said and looked at Mrs Anderson "i want to report her!" i said and she nodded and looked at Clare who was looking annoyed but guilty.

I turned to Clare "its over, im not taking your shit anymore!" i said and she got angrier "you dont mean that!" she said, she would always stress words if i didnt do something that  didnt please her, i laughed a bit " ITS OVER, FOR GOOD!" i said and Miss Andrews took her and me to PC  Malcom who charged her and i gave him a statement and i was finally rid of her.

My mum was called and she said she suspected something, i was now thankful it was the last day before the summer holidays. I was walking out of school with my mum behind me and i saw my friends who all looked panicked. Jeanna was the dummer one of the three of us if you like, she knew alot and was going into Advanced Higher in all of her subjects but after a conversation with her you will the question how. Kelly is the adventurous one of us, she always takes things to the dangerous level. Me, well im the smart one as my friends say, i always have my head in a book and i never do anything to bad. We also had a friend Jacob but he normally hangs out in drama but when he's not he's with us.Out of all of us its me and Jacob who are gay and Kelly is bi'.

I walked down to them and they gave me sympathy looks "we heard!" Kelly said and hugged me and i smiled "sorry!" i said and they shook there heads "dont you dare, misses its not your fault!" Jacob said while walking over to us and giving me a bone crushing hug.

My mum walked over to the car so she could bring it round while i talked to my friends "why didnt you tell us?" Jeanna asked and i smiled "because i wanted to cope, i thought i could change her but i couldnt!" i said and they all just smiled and gave me a group hug.

My mum tooted her horn and i waved bye to my friends and got in the car "ice-cream?" she asked while driving away from school and i nodded "please!" i said and she drove us, This summer i will be re-loving my bed again!