Miraculous: Princess At Heart

Autorstwa HeraValla_Haddock16

Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng👧 You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but t... Więcej

Chapter 1: Trip to China
Chapter 2: Super Hero/Princess Problem
Chapter 3: Get Ready!
Chapter 4: One Secret Revealed
Chapter 5: Night Patrol
Chapter 6: Departure
Chapter 7: Traitor
Chapter 8: Arrival
Chapter 9: Shanghai Airport
Chapter 10: Longemont Hotel
Chapter 11: Tour around Shanghai city
Chapter 12: Prince Kim Tae Hee
Chapter 13: La Perle Mall
Chapter 14: Xian Jiaying
Chapter 15: Gifts
Chapter 16: Ming De University
Chapter 17: Tour
Miraculous Season 2 Episode 1 Sneak Peek
My first author's note!

Prolouge

21.3K 434 143
Autorstwa HeraValla_Haddock16

Once Upon a Time, 

A Kingdom in China was ruled by a fair and wise Emperor along with his wife. They've been wishing to have a child for a long time to be their next heir to the throne of China. Not long after the Emperor announced to his citizens that their Empress is Pregnant to a healthy baby Girl. They named her Princess Sabine Cheng.

Sabine grew up to be a very Beautiful Princess. Very kind to her subjects, obedient, smart, helpful to everyone in need and most of all, a good example of a Princess to everyone in China. At the age of 18, the whole China celebrated her special day.

That's the day where she met Prince Tom Dupain. A handsome, brave and strong Prince who protects his kingdom in harm. That time, they both fell in love, the first time they laid their eyes on each other.

It's been like 9 months since they've known each other and a year after they got married, they were gifted to have a very beautiful and talented daughter named Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

When Marinette was only 5 years old, Her grandmother, the Queen of China, got ill and was slowly dying, leaving her grandfather and mother to be depressed and frustrated. Marinette, as a cheerful and joyful kid, comforted her grandfather, saying the word: It'll be okay.

Two months after the funeral of their late Queen, Marinette and her parents moved to Paris, France in order to live a happy and normal life.

And now, the real story begins...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

60.4K 858 15
The King and Queen had to move away from China when Marinette, their daughter, was born because of other duties that they had to do in Paris. 14 year...
9.3K 172 12
Moving to a new place and leaving all your friends, family, and the one you love can be tough. Marinette moved from China to France, leaving behind e...
649K 10.9K 73
Marinette and her class win "The Best School" award and gets to take a trip to China. Everyone is excited but two people........Marinette and...
123K 2.2K 34
STORY NOW BEING CONTINUED BY @fanfic123ann (Y/n) Cheng is a teen model for her mom's fashion company. When (y/n) finds out her mom is sending her to...