Monster Ever After Pony High...

Por CrystalHeart175

The ghouls, princesses, and ponies are back in an all new adventure. A mysterious book leads the girls across... Más

Prolouge: A Darker Threat
Sunday: New Mysteries
The Adventure Begins
Across Dimensions To Earth
At Alfea
Light Reuions and Dark Alliances
The ShadowFire Returns
The Attack On Domino
Withdrawing From Magix
Old Friends
Dueling Reunions
Battle/Surprises
Surprises Part 2
The Crest of Monster High

The Truth

309 1 0
Por CrystalHeart175

Moanica- What do you mean by proposition? *crosses arms with her eyebrow arched*

Faybelle- *points to Moanica while looking at DarkStorm* What she said!!! I was promised my powers back if I followed them to you...

Starlight- *in human form* She's right and they also promised MY powers back if we saw you...

Stormy- *looks at Faybelle and Starlight* *scowls* And you two are..?

Faybelle- Only the best magic user Ever After High!!! *prideful* What about you three? *arches eyebrow*

Icy- Only the most powerful witches in the Magic Dimension!!! Now WHY ARE WE HERE?

Moanica- *annoyed* He is right there...no need to scream and shout...jeez

Icy- *glares at Moanica* Excuse me!!!

Stormy- Who exactly do you think your talking to zombie!!!

Moanica- *unamused* *her eyes gleaming dangerously* YES, you've figured out I'm a zombie...good for you three * raises her claws* Now why are we here...

Toralei- *meows impatiently* Yeah can you hurry it up already!!! This kitty has more important things to do than be here

Starlight- *unamused* We're all in the same position so-

Toralei- *glares at Starlight* Watch it pony breath...

Starlight- Excuse Me!!!!*glares hard at Toralei*

*Faybelle, Starlight, Icy, Moanica, Stormy, AND Toralei start arguing with each other*

Meowlody/Purrsephone- *looks at each other in unamusement*

Catrina- *licks her paw*

ShadeStorm- *rolls eyes*

Night- *facepalms*

Shadow- *nods graciously at Darcy*

Darcy- *notices* *turns away slightly*

DarkStorm- *clears throat* Ahem...*unamused*

*everybody turns to him*

DarkStorm- Here's my proposal...you will all receive new abilities and powers from me and all you have to do is destroy your enemies simple *snaps fingers* *shows the girls a portal which shows the ghouls, princesses, familiars and Winx out shopping* You want vengeance and revenge nows your chance... *blasts dark magic at all of them changing their outfits*

*they all look at their new outfits in awe*

DarkStorm- *nods at his subordinates*

Catrina- Alright listen up Toralei and your werecat sisters are with me...

Shadow- Darcy and Moanica are with me...

Shade- Stormy and Faybelle and Starlight YOUR with me

Night- And I guess I have ice princess here...

DarkStorm- Take them by surprise will you...I'll be watching...

*they all disappear from the castle*

DarkStorm- *smiles in content* Now I make my move...*opens a portal and walks through it*

*back at Alfea*

*in Faragonda's office*

* Bloom, Frankie, Raven, and Twilight are sitting down*

Faragonda- Now, you all are wondering why your here correct...

*the girls nod silently*

Faragonda- Your here because of this...*snaps fingers and has the book in her hand*

*the girls nod*

Faragonda- *sighs and thinks deeply* This is nothing more than a children's tale girls...*smiles*

Bloom/Frankie/Raven/Twilight- *confused*

Faragonda- *smiles* It's not that important girls,where did you get this?

Raven- *concerned* We found it in our school's library...

Faragonda- *puzzled* Odd, this is one of our books...*puts it in a drawer* *chuckles* I haven't the foggiest idea of how it got to Ever After High...

Bloom/Frankie/Raven/Twilight- *worried*

Faragonda- Now run along girls and have Bloom give you a tour of the campus

*the girls get up and nod to Faragonda but glance at the desk then leave*

Faragonda- *smiles as they leave* *her smile fades as she looks to the drawer and opens it to see the book missing* *gasps*

*in Magix an hour later*

*the girls come out with shopping bags*

Cleo- *overjoyed* Ok Stella I hardly do this...but I admit I was wrong...THESE FINDS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!

Draculara- TOTES AMAZE!!! *looks excitedly in her bag*

Clawdeen- I could practically live in that mall with what we found

Aisha- *chuckles* Stella practically lives there herself

Musa- *smirks* Yeah especially on trips she carries about 20 bags on a trip

Stella- *scoffs* Not even 10 is enough for me...

*the girls laugh*

Voice- How about none!!!

*purple lightning comes down on all of them*

*all of them get out of the way as the lightning destroys the bags of clothes*

Stella/Briar/Rarity/Cleo/Draculara- NO!!!! *cries in horror*

Rainbow- I'd recognize that lightning anywhere...*squints glaringly*

Winx/Mane 6- *glare at the sky*

*the ghouls and princesses look at the sky in concern*

*a flash comes out of nowhere and three witches appear*

Winx-*serious tone* The Trix!!!

*the ghouls and princesses look at each other in confusion*

Pinkie- Three nasty mean witches who fight the Winx on a daily basis...

Ghouls/Princesses- Oh...

Musa- *gets in position* This has been how many fights now...*serious* I lost count...

Aisha- *smirks* Doesn't matter it's gonna end the same way...

Icy- *sneers* Oh you think that but this time we've brought company *snaps fingers*

*Faybelle and Starlight transport out of nowhere smirking mischievously*

Apple- *worried* Faybelle!!! Starlight!!! Why...

Faybelle- *glares* WHY!!! Because of them we got our powers taken away!!!

Sunset- *glares* That's a good thing...

Starlight- How...DARE YOU *blasts a beam of magic from her horn*

Sunset/Rarity- *creates a barrier with their magic*
*yawns*

*Toralei, Purrsephone, Meowlody, and Moanica appear levitating*

Ghouls- *gasps*

Toralei- *chuckles* Suprised...are you ghouls...

Moanica- We're going make sure you have your lives ruined by us...* unsheathes her claws* You know alive...or not *smirks darkly*

Clawdeen- *glares at them* Not gonna happen... *concentrates* *turns into a wolf* *growls*

Draculara- *turns into a bat* *glares at them*

Abbey- *her palms pulsate light blue* *glares at them*

Lagoona- *cracks knuckles* *glares*

Ghoulia- *glares*

Cleo- *balls fists* There going to get it!!!

Apple/Briar/Ashlynn/Maddie/Cedar- *hides behind the Winx and ghouls in worry*

Cerise- *growls angrily*

Daphne- *serious* Magic Winx!!! Sirenix!!!

Winx- *serious* Magic Winx!!! Bloomix!!!

Sunset- *turns to the familiars* Ladies lets do this!! *serious*

Mane 5- *nods*

Applejack- *glows in an orange light*

Fluttershy- *glows in a pink light*

Pinkie- *glows in a blue light*

Rarity- *glows in a purple light*

Rainbow- *glows in a red light*

Sunset- *glows in a yellow light*

Mane 6- *transformed* *in human anthro form* *glares at them*

Winx/Trix- *glare at each other*

Ghouls/Werecat Sisters-Moanica- *glares at each other*

Princesses/Faybelle- *glares at each other*

Mane 6/Starlight- *glare at each other*

Night/Shadow/Cat/Shade- *looks at the battle from overhead*

Shadow- (We'll watch them battle then we make our move..) *looks especially at Darcy* *smirks darkly*

Night/Cat/Shade- *smirks with interest*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.6K 163 25
The ghouls of Monster High, meet the princesses and familiars of Ever After High due to a universal exchange program for the students. Old friends re...
441 1 16
Equestria has lived in harmony for a millennium under the guidance of the Alicorn Princesses - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. The nat...
9.4K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...
313 7 4
(This Story takes place after Twilight's Revenge) (Celestia and Luna have decided to stay in Equestria for a little while longer). Everyone has an ey...