Insanity Is The Best Medicine...

By ListeningWoods

Four. Four different boys. Each infected with an unnaturally strong passion for the same girl. Each with mali... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
An apology
AO3 (and a thank you!!)

A/N before we start

35.4K 507 89
By ListeningWoods

Hello, my lovely readers!! So here we are! Book number 4!! I'm sooooo excited for this one because I rarely see any reverse harem yandere stories. They're fairly rare in fanfictions and practically nonexistent in anime or mangas (besides maybe Diabolik Lovers and a few others) So Im super excited!! ^^ SO ONTO THE WARNINGS SO WE CAN GO AHEAD AND START THIS STORY!! (`・∀・')

This story will contain mild language, blood, gore, murder, insanity (duh), and alcohol use. If any of these things make you uncomfortable, then don't read this. If you choose to neglect these warnings, please don't get upset. Also there may be triggers such as: anxiety, depression, kidnapping, abuse, and parental problems.

OKAY!! Now that the warnings are out of the way, ON WITH THE STORRRYYYYYY!!! I'll post it in a bit! Until the next chapter!! BYYYYYYE~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.4K 18
[yandere male harem x queen reader] You are a powerful ruler with the power of death. Your sister, who rules the land next to yours, invites you and...
1.2M 53.2K 36
After your ship sinks, the waves take you to a strange island filled with only men. (Don't own pictures, it belongs to their rightful owners)
30.1K 1K 18
slow updates , just bare with me ,, . mc gets stuck in a world of magic and royalty . three classmates are sent in there with her . two boys and a gi...
3.8K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...