What I never knew I always wa...

MarinaShipper19 tarafından

ON HOLD- I'm back with another Robsten pregnancy story (shocker I know right?) because let's face it! I wish... Daha Fazla

Suprise
Congratulations!
Frustration
Meeting
Packing
Scared
Rio!
Edward and Bella
Kicks
Gender reveal :)
Hormones are fun!....Not
Sex on the beach
Family time
Cats out of the bag
32-week appointment
Stay at home
Baby Time
Home
1 Day post partum
Please dont go....
Baby's first checkup!
Authors note!
Your back!
Beach baby
Date Night
Food poisoning
Authors note- sick
Hospital
How I met your mother
Blood tests
authors note! I needed to do this
Condoms and birth control
Suffocating
it's time
Mackenzie Foy
authors note -Family emergency
By Your Side
Elle Magazine
I'll be there for you
Lunch Disaster
Funeral
Where is the baby?
Every parent's nightmare
Anguish
72 hours
Court
Hospital Blues
First word, First steps and Getting Drunk...Oh My!
1st Birthday
First Day of Preschool
Mom, I think I'm dying
Prom
authors note
Hungover
Unexpected Consequences
Months
Officially Grandparents
Please tell me.....I'm dreaming
The Funeral
Why Eliana?
The Hauntings Of Our Past
Coming Home
Very Unexpected!
24-week birth
When Nothing Else Matters!
Welcome home
Reality
2 months later
First Cuddle
Christmas Eve
Adoption
A new day
End of the road
Never easy
I don't know what to do with her!

Were going to Rio!

1.2K 18 9
MarinaShipper19 tarafından

Ok, please don't kill me for this chapter you guys!!!! I'm sorry in advance. if you kill me then I won't be able to finish this 😥(puppy dog eyes).

Waking up wasn't what Kristen and Robert wanted to be doing. But all too soon their alarm went off indicating that they needed to get up and get ready for their flight.

They only had an hour to get ready until the limo arrived and there still was so much to be done. Kristen got up and went into the bathroom after having grabbed her jumpsuit off the dresser. She was caught off guard by her stomach when she looked in the mirror, she had a cute little bump that wasn't there just days ago. It was more subtle than it had been. She smiled as she caressed her stomach with her hand, it was truly overwhelming the amount of love that she already felt for this little person inside of her. It truly was dominating. She would have never imagined that she could love someone so much other than Rob but she was proven wrong.

Pulling herself out of her daze, she changed into the suit and headed back out to the bedroom. She realized her carry on still needed to be packed. Grabbing a small backpack out of the closet she ran through in her mind, a mental list of things that she needed to put in there

. Chargers

. Snacks

. Her pills

. Neck pillow.

. laptop

. Water flavorings

She tried thinking of what else she would need given it was a long flight. When the hour was up Robert called Tom to let him know that they were leaving, so he could take care of the dogs. Rob went and grabbed the bags and just as Kristen was about to grab one of the suitcases

"Kristen, don't even think about it" Rob chastised her.

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Protective already?" She teased

"You bet!"

"Can I take anything?"

"Yep, the blanket"

Kristen giggled but complied. Knowing she would never win this argument.

--------------------------------------------

Arriving at the airport, Kristen refused to let go of Robert's hand. She hated crowds, they always intimidated her and it was hard to protect herself. She was even more terrified now that she had someone else to protect against the madness. If there was one thing that Kristen had learned throughout all her years of doing the Twilight franchise, it was that people had no concept of personal space and would do anything and everything to get to her or a picture of her. Even if it meant someone got hurt.

Kristen didn't even notice she had her hand protectively on her stomach until they were both inside the airport. She prayed that no one had seen that or taken pictures, she wasn't ready to reveal to the entire world yet but eventually, she knew she would have too.

-------------------------------------------

Kristen and Rob were now settled in first class. They had the whole row to themselves thanks to Bill and the cast was surrounding them.

It was now 9 am and they weren't going to land in Rio until after midnight. Kristen didn't like that fact but what could she do? She was thankful she wasn't further along in her pregnancy otherwise flying would be a bitch. Curling herself up in the chair she laid her head against Robert's shoulder. Rob laughed and stroked her cheek causing her to slowly fall asleep. He took the blanket that he had put in his bag and draped it over her.

"Is she already asleep?" Nikki asked

Robert chuckled lightly careful to not wake Kristen. "Yes, Nikki, it's only going to get worse."

"How is she handling being pregnant?"

"Great, besides the morning sickness. She is so over that."

"I bet," Nikki giggled

"I know she has so many fears that she isn't telling me."

"Let her come to you Robert, this is all new to her and she's scared. She won't admit it right now because that's who she is and she is trying to figure this all out. Soon Robert soon. Just be patient with her."

"Thanks, Nikki."

"How do you feel about all this?"

"Ecstatic, it's hard to believe that there will be a mini us running around. Kristen will be a great mom I just know it. As for me, I will admit I'm scared and mostly because of our lifestyle."

"You will find a balance, it will take time but you will and it's not like you guys will be going back to work right after she gives birth. I'm pretty sure Kristen won't for a long time"

"You are probably right. She will probably want to take as much time as she can off."

"What did Bill talk to you guys about? He wanted to talk to you guys in private."

"Yeah, he wanted to know how we felt about possibly doing Renesmee's birth as Kristen gives birth. So it would be her actually giving birth."

"What do you think about that?"

"I think he is sort of insane. I know Kristen is very conflicted on it. Another thing she won't talk to me about. I'm willing to do what she thinks is best but I don't agree with this."

----------------------------------------------

Rob was entertaining himself. Watching a movie on their laptop while Kristen still slept peacefully with her head now in his lap. It had been almost 4 hours since she had fallen asleep and there were times that Robert thought about waking her because he was bored but when he saw how peaceful she looked. He could not go through with it.

Slowly he heard moaning coming from his lap. Looking down he saw Kristen slowly turning over, he wrapped his arm around her so she didn't fall off of him in the process. She turned over and nestled her head deeper into his chest taking a ball of his shirt and clutching it tightly in her hand before letting out a sigh of contentment.

Nikki started slightly giggling from the row across from them, watching this all godown

"She really is content with you," Nikki whispered to Rob

"I know. Sometimes I think she trusts me too much."

"Nonsense" Nikki rolled her eyes.

"Rob" a tiny voice whispered. He looked down to see Kristen's green eyes staring back at him.

"Hey, sweetheart," he whispered while stroking her tiny face

"I don't feel good" Kristen whimpered. For the past, she didn't know how long she had been experiencing cramps.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts, I think I need the bathroom" she cried.

"Ok, babe let's go." He slowly helped her sit up. She was slightly unsteady on her feet but it was probably because she had just woke up. He helped her to the bathroom and decided to wait outside.

Kristen noticed spotting of blood when she pulled her underwear down and her heart stopped. She thought she had to pee but when she got up the toilet was full of blood. She immediately placed her hand on her stomach, hysterically crying

"No, no, no" she screamed. She couldn't be having a miscarriage 2,000 feet in the air or at all.

"Rob, I need you" she whimpered. She needed his reassurance right now. Slowly she opened the bathroom door and peeked out.

Robert looked at her and immediately got worried. "I need you" she whimpered

He followed her and when he saw the blood, he immediately took Kristen into his arms as she sobbed

"Shh, it's going to be alright. You need to calm down Kristen. You are going to make things worse. Let's get you sat back down and I'll talk to Bill and we will get you to a hospital."

"What if it's too late?"

"Don't think like that."

"I can't lose this baby" she cried

"Let's go," he slowly helped her back to her seat and went to find Bill.

Nikki looked over and saw Kristen crying. She got up and went and sat by her wondering why her friend was crying.

"What's wrong Kristen?"

"I might be having a miscarriage...." Kristen whispered so low that Nikki could barely hear her.

"Oh god"

"Yeah, I can't lose this baby Nikki, I already love it so much," Kristen said as she started crying again.

Nikki took her crying friend into her arms. A few minutes later Robert came back and sighed

"We are going to land and get you to the hospital, Kris," Kristen nodded her head in understanding

"I can take it from here," Rob said to Nikki. She returned to her seat and watched as Rob sat down and pulled Kristen into him as she silently sobbed into his shirt

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 44 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...
73.3K 1.6K 35
What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bella when she awakes. What will happen to t...
179 10 4
Set in Breaking Dawn Part 1: After Bella's sudden birth of Renesmee goes horribly awry, neither Bella nor the baby survive, leaving both Edward and J...
85.8K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...