We Are Prisoners Locked Up

By CimorelliFan4Life

A fun and normal day at the mall suddenly turns into a living Hell for the six Cimorelli girls: they are kidn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Author's note...
Hey
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note again omg
NEW STORY
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note

Chapter 7

3.1K 69 33
By CimorelliFan4Life

Amy's POV

I looked at him, with tears in my eyes. My face is stinging. A lot. Christina's ex-boyfriend literally just hit my cheek with a leather belt. That hurt like Hell, oh my gosh. I couldn't resist, I couldn't escape. They tied me up to a wooden chair. They didn't cover my mouth with duct tape or a cloth or anything, which seems pretty weird to me. It's like they actually enjoy hearing me scream and cry in pain. Normally, those just annoy the crap out of the kidnappers.

"So, how are you doing, Amy?" Drew asked me, an evil smirk on his chapped lips. I didn't answer and just looked away from him. He smells like alcohol. I cannot stand that odor. I can't stand alcohol. It just brings you trouble. It also makes me want to puke.

"Oh, what's wrong? You can't talk anymore?" he continued, letting out a dark laugh. I just want to kick him in his guts, but I can't. And, even if I could, I wouldn't do it anyways. That would only put the rest of my family in danger and aggravate our situation, and I don't want that to happen.

"That's pretty weird, Ames. I do remember Christina telling me that you just never shut up, that you're always obnoxiously loud. Why are you so quiet now?" Drew said, his face close to mine. I made an effort not to cringe. His breath smells like a combination of drugs and beer. I think I'm going to be sick.

"What do you want from us?" I spat out, with a hint of rage and fury in my tone of voice. He smiled at me before slapping me in the face. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming.

"Revenge, sweetheart. This is my revenge to your stupid older sister!" Drew told me, raising his voice. I looked into his creepy blue eyes and I could see the pain, the hurt, and the hatred inside of them.

"How dare you call my sister stupid!" I snapped back, furious. No one, and I mean NO ONE, calls one of my siblings stupid. If someone calls anybody in my family stupid, they will regret it. I may be small, but I am not harmless.

"I'm just saying the truth." Drew said, arrogantly.

"What did she do to you anyway?" I questioned the monster, gritting my teeth. He frowned and sighed.

"How about you go ask Christina? And, tell your sisters that tomorrow, someone else is getting a taste of my revenge. Goodnight, Amy." he simply answered back. He then turned around to face his partners.

"Nate, Noah, take her back." he ordered them. The two large guards who brought me in earlier walked up to me. Nate, a pretty big green-eyed brunette, untied the knots that held me to the chair and Noah, a slightly shorter blue-eyed blonde helped me up. They grabbed an arm each and Nate kicked the door open. We walked down a pretty long and dark hallway before we stopped in front of a steel door. Noah let go of my arm and reached in his backpocket. He pulled out a bunch of keys, found the good one, and unlocked the door. He opened it, and both men pushed me to the floor. I landed butt first, and closed my eyes as I came in contact with the ground. I let out a little groan of pain.

By the time I reopened my eyes, the door was locked, and I was once again locked in a room. I looked around me and saw all of my sisters, including Lauren, kneeling by my side. I immediately smiled at Lauren when we made eye-contact. I'm so glad she's okay. I looked into her big brown eyes and I could see the concern in them. Does she remember and everyone else?

"Hey guys." I simply said, wincing in pain as I spoke. My face was hurting me so much. I officially hate leather belts.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay!?" Katherine, the most motherly one of the girls, asked me as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Your face is all bruised up." Lauren told me, quietly.

"Lauren? You remember me?" I asked my younger sister, shocked.

"Yeah, I do. Everything came back to me when I woke up." Laur answered back, still staring at my possibly purple cheek.

"Amy." Christina said, putting one of her hands on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at her, and noticed that she had a guilty look in her eyes. They were also filled with tears, and fear.

"What did he do to you? she questioned me, dead serious. I wiped her tears off her face and gave her a comforting smile.

"He whipped me a couple of times with a belt. And he says that tomorrow, someone else is going to get a taste of his revenge to you." I answered back, saying that last part quietly. I'm almost certain that she heard it, though, because her expression immediately hardened. She frowned and clutched her fists really tightly.

"Christina?" Dani said, quietly, noticing the sudden changement in our oldest sister's attitude. Everyone glanced at Christina, concern in their eyes.

"Christina, you're scaring me..." Lisa muttered as she stared intensely at our sister.

"He's going to pay for hurting my sisters like that. I'm going to make him pay. Nobody touches my sisters like that!"

Author's POV: Hey! Hope you all liked this chapter! It's not my best chapter, but I think it's pretty decent haha. I'm so sorry for the long wait! If you read my author's note I posted like a week ago, you would've known that I've had a pretty crappy month.

Well, I don't have anything else to say, so... BYE<33

THANKS FOR READING :))

2 comments or more for the next chapter:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 54
Completed! Sequel called After "Love" Beth finds herself at the mall doing her normal routine before going home until her worst nightmare became real...
45.3K 857 66
Dani finds herself in the winter of her life and she doesn't know how to get to summer. DON'T READ, THIS WAS SO BADDDDD. SOZ.
52.4K 1.1K 43
The girls are kidnapped by their Dad's old assistant. What will happen to them? Will they get hurt? Why did he kidnapped them?
80.3K 1.3K 29
16 year old Bella hasn't had the easiest life. Then she meets Lauren and the rest of the Cimorellis and everything changes.