Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

"Lauren, I know that you're mad at us, but please just listen!" Katherine begged me. She's been getting on my nerves since this morning. I wish that she'd just shut up already. She lied to me. They all did, and they want me to trust them. What a joke.

"Please." she added, putting one of her hands on my knee. I glared at her and rolled my eyes right in front of her. I just wanted to see how she'll react to that. I glimpsed at her and her hurt expression just made me chuckle. When will they realize that if they hurt me, they'll get pained too. That's right, you play with the big dogs, you're going to get bit.

"Lauren, come on, give us a chance!" Lisa pleaded me from across the room we were in, which I consider to be a cage. I just ignored her and everybody else and glared at my crooked fingers. I heard a bunch of them sigh, causing me to smirk. I looked up at my sisters and glanced at each one of them.

"Do you guys honestly think that I would trust you after what you've done? I don't know who and what to believe anymore." I said, glaring at them. They all stared at their feet, obviously not knowing what to answer back. I was about to add something when the door swung wide open. Standing by the doorway were Drew and his two assistants. They're freaking buttheads. Why the heck are they keeping us here.

"Good morning, girls." Drew, the stupid leader, said, with a pretty disturbing smirk on his pierced lips. I swear to God, I just wanted to gag in front of him when I saw his face. I don't see what Christina used to like in him. He's so repulsive.

"Let us go, Drew." Christina demanded her then-boyfriend. The tall psychopath laughed at her as he approached her. Watching him get closer to my older sibling triggered something inside of me. I just wanted to stand in front of her to protect her from that maniac.

"I am not done with you. This, all of this, is just the beginning." Drew said, spitting in Christina's face. Okay, that was just disgusting. I furiously clutched both of my fists and tried my best to restrain myself from charging at him. I may be mad at Christina and at all of my other sisters, but we're still a family. Even if they lied to me, even if they've betrayed my trust, I'll always protect them, 'cause that's what siblings are supposed to do.

"Get out of my sight." my oldest sister angrily spat out as she frowned. Drew burst out laughing and gently tapped his former lover's cheek. I got off the bed as I clenched my fists tightly. How dare he touch her like that? I felt Katherine's and Lisa's eyes on me while Amy and Dani were watching the scene in each other's arms, in a corner.

Drew just grinned creepily before turning around. He looked at each one of us with that evil half-smile on his face. When he put his eyes on Dani, he just stared at her for a really long time. No... that means that she's his next victim. I started to get uncomfortable and got angrier by the second. That freak is not going to lay one of his filthy fingers on my baby sister.

"You. Come with me." Drew said, pointing at Dani and motionning her to follow him. I saw the fear and the terror building up in my younger sibling's bright emerald green eyes and the big sister side of me instantly kicked in.

"You are not going to touch her." I told him, sternly, as I walked up to him. He looked at me and I could see that he wasn't taking me seriously. He grabbed my baby sibling's wrist and that provoked something inside of me. I don't know how to describe it, but the next thing I knew, I ran towards him as fast as I possibly can and pushed him to the ground.

"Touch her and I'll hurt you. I mean it." I told him, seriously. I've never been this serious about something before. The severity in my tone of voice actually shocked me a little bit. Drew's two assistants didn't even try to stop me from hurting their leader. By the looks on their faces, it seemed like they were encouraging me.

"Aw, would you look at that. The little baby is trying to be the hero." I heard Drew jokingly say. He stood up and put his hand on my throat, squeezing my neck as tightly as he could, completely blocking the air circulation from my lungs to my head.

"HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard Amy order the lunatic as I tried to break free from his grip. I was struggling to breathe and some black spots appeared in my vision. I was getting weaker by the second, but I kept swinging my feet around. I suddenly kicked something which caused Drew to let me go. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes as I hit the floor. I coughed a couple of times to clear things out and tried to get some oxygen into my system. When I opened my eyes, I saw Drew lying on the floor, rolling around and groaning. He also had his hands on his private parts. So that's what I kicked. Oops.

"Are you okay?" Dani questioned me as she offered me her hand. I grabbed it and she helped me up. I was still feeling a little dizzy from the lack of oxygen in my brain so I leaned on her for support.

"One of you call the police." Christina demanded the two rather large guards. The one with blue eyes nodded and was about to head out when we heard Christina's unstable ex-boyfriend scream. I looked over at where he was lying and noticed that he managed to get himself to stand up straight.

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS!!" Drew seethed, obviously hurt and furious. The one with green eyes, who I'm guessing is the other guard's brother because they look alike, just chuckled lightly at what Drew said and walked towards him.

"We never were friends, Drew. We only agreed because you said that you were going to share your father's heritage with us. We didn't know that you wanted to torture six beautiful girls. This is wrong. Noah, go call the police. We're not letting this go on anymore." The green-eyed said, crossing his arms as he approached his former leader. His brother ran out of the room and we all stared at Drew and the tall brunette.

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life." Drew harshly said as he reached for something in his backpocket. No. I know what it is. A gun.

"IT'S A GUN!" I heard Katherine yell from the other side of the room. She then started to run towards the insane dude. Before Drew had the time to react to what Katherine had said, my older sister kicked his private parts, causing him to drop the gun and to collapse. She kicked the gun away so that it would be out of Drew's reach.

"Lauren, are you okay? Can you stand on your own?" my younger sister asked me, concerned. I took a deep breath and slowly tried to stand straight on both feet. Dani carefully let me go and smiled when I was able to stay on my feet. She then glanced back at the gun and grabbed it.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked our younger sibling, curiously. Dani ignored her question and slowly made her way in front of Drew, who was still on the ground, whimpering in pain. I watched as Dani made sure that the gun was loaded and aimed it at Drew's forehead.

"If you move and put your dirty hands on either one of us, I will pull the trigger. Leave us alone and surrender." Dani told our kidnapper, in the most frightening serious tone ever. It was quite scary, to be honest. I've never seen Dani like this before. Drew swallowed his saliva and stood up, using the wall behind him as support. His eyes were locked into Dani's the whole time. Something's not right, I can feel it. He's plotting something.

The next thing we heard was a gunshot.

Author's note: Heyyy! Hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry for not updating a lot recently! I've had writer's block with this story for a couple of weeks and I finally got an idea haha

Thanks for reading :))

Love you all<3

2 comments or more for the next chapter :D