Chances (Chance Sutton FanFic)

By misteraid

She is a rich preppy kid who is entering the world of social media. From London to California, back from the... More

1: West Hollywood
3: First Morning
4: A trip to Hidden Hills
5: For Sale & Champagne
6: Afternoon boredom
7: Oatmeal Conversation
8: The Day Continues
9: The Kennedy's
10: How the Kennedy's celebrate
11: The Dining Table
12: Small World
13: More People
14: Feelings and past.
15: Diana
AN
16: Are we?
17: Spring Break Baby!
18: Back home!
19: Caught you!
20: Leaving?
A/N
21: Sort of official
instagram

2: Welcome to su casa

5.3K 81 26
By misteraid

Rookie 

After having lunch with Tessa we decided to have froyo and buy chips for the house before heading to Team 10 house. Since Tessa just rode an Uber going to Urth Cafe, she carpooled with me. 

Besides I needed her to show the way around going to the house. It was only a short drive so it wasn't that hassle for us. There was no traffic at all. The sun was still up and I really love the Cali weather because there will be no unannounced rains and it's always sunny out here. I missed being in a warm place. 

When we arrived at the Team 10 house you'll automatically see Jake's truck and his smaller car, the parking was full besides a trampoline was also there so I have to park beside the street. 

But I'm bad at parking. 

"Do you want me to call Jake to park your car?" Tessa knew I was bad at parallel parking, it's like a nightmare for me. 

"Yes please." I went out the car too and left the engine on since it won't take that long for Jake to go out. 

Tessa went down my rover and went inside the house to call Jake with just a few seconds Jake came our followed by the other guys. I thought she was only calling Jake. 

"Hey Rookie!" Jake gave me a friendly hug. 

"I missed you Jakey." I high fived him 

Without saying anything he hopped in my car and started parking it like a boss. Okay, I have to admit it Jake is really a good driver and he can park really good. 

"Hi guys!" I greeted them. 

"I guess you already know who I'am." Oh my gosh why am I so awkward. 

So Anthony is outside together with Chad, Ivan, Emilio, Chance, Tristan, Kade and Nick. I know who they are because Tessa insists to bring me around the house whenever where facetiming and introduce me to everyone everytime. 

"Of course we know who you are." The British guy spoke, looks like I'm not gonna be away from the British accents my entire life. 

"Rookie Kennedy." And I'm so weird that I have to say my name again. 

"ROOKIE!!!!" Ericka came out of the house still holding a towel. Guessing she just got out of the shower because she's just wearing a sports bra and some house shorts. 

This is the first time I'll meet Ericka personally but she is so hyped to see me. 

I hugged her back and smiled at the rest of the guys. As Tessa remembered that we bought somethings from Target and Walmart earlier so we had to get it. Since I'm staying I have my bags in my car too. 

"Guys can you help us please, I think Rooks brought her entire house in her car." Tessa shouted at the guys carrying the bags of Target and Walmart that me and Tessa agreed to buy chips only but you know what happens in Target and Walmart. Together with my other bags. 

Yes I unpacked my London clothes few weeks ago and had to shop again for California clothes last week and packed again. 

Don't worry I'll be home at the Kennedy's house on weekends maybe when it's family day.

"Did you also buy the whole Target?" Chance asked carrying five bags at the same time. 

Chance was just wearing a white sweater and some black basketball shorts. The sweater was a good fit on him it made him look like he is working out, for sure he is because I saw his instagram post before. 

Well everyone in this house works out including Tessa. So I guess I wouldn't miss a gym buddy or workout buddy in this house because they all work out. I don't have to drag them out their bedrooms everyday. 

"Hey that's food and make up stuff and other stuff for me and Tessa." I exclaimed helping them with the other stuffs by carrying my luggage. 

"Yeah I hope it's alot of food." Chance winked at me. 

"So I guess this is how you make your I'm here party." Chad commented 

"By what?" I asked him back 

"By stocking up the fridge for us." He joked 

Yeah maybe besides Tessa said there's not much food so she had to go grocery shopping with me too. 

"Hey I know how hungry you guys get." Tessa commented

"No take outs for a week!" Ericka cheered knowing that no one really cooks around unless there someone who will volunteer. 

During my stay in London, Tessa talked about them so much so it made me get to know them better. Even if its only in facetime I grew close to them already. 

We all fixed the grocery as we talked about the things I did in London. 

"So Nick where do you stay in UK?" I asked the only lad who can relate to such in this group. 

"Manchester so yeah you know who I root for in football." 

"Of course the City or United?" I added

"Both but most of the time it's the Utd." As always especially Zlatan is already there, it's really fun to play football and understand football especially when you're in London. It adds more fun, lots of people plays football there. 

It made me miss hockey but football is a good sport too. 

"Who knew fixing the groceries could be super tiring?" Anthony sat down on the trampoline inside the house super tired as if he ran a marathon. 

"It's okay yo, its worth the food." I joined him there by jumping up and down lightly messing his thinking a little bit. Kidding. 

"So who are you rooming with? Or you're getting the spare room?" Anthony asked, that's my problem I don't know where my room is yet.

"About that, you'll be getting the spare room but if you want anyone to room with you just tell me." Jake joined us in the trampoline doing some small jumps too like what I was doing. 

"Since I will be messy and fixing my stuffs, maybe I won't be rooming with anyone yet." I have tons of stuffs that have to be unpacked and I feel sorry for the boys that they have to carry it upstairs. But that's what the use of their muscles right?

"Okay just tell me, you're not allowed to room with the boys just saying." Big brother Jake reminded me. "I know and I'll fix my stuffs right now. Thanks guys for carrying it upstairs!" I shouted at them leaving the room. 

-

My room was beside the guys room, I mean The Martinez and The Chance and Anthony room. So I should prepare myself for loud nights because according to Tessa they can be really loud in their room sometimes. 

They wrestle most of the time before going to sleep. 

I managed to carry all four bags in my room, I'm really sorry for having so many things and clothes. I just have to well it's not yet half of my closet but my mom said I can buy my clothes instead of packing it again. 

She gave me enough money to provide myself on my new home. 

"You feeling good there?" Chance almost gave me a heart attack. I stood up from unpacking my stuffs and looked at him. He was just standing there on the corridor smiling at me. 

Huh, he has a cute smile. 

"Yeah, just so many things to unpack." I sighed showing him how much do I have to unpack for the whole night. 

"Need some help? I won't be doing anything today aside from annoying them while vlogging downstairs." He offered going inside the room that is full of clothes everywhere because of me also bags and other stuff. 

"If it's fine with you, I could use another hand." 

He didn't say anything he just started to sort out my clothes like I'm doing. Putting the things that should be hanged in inside the hanger closet and folding some of them. As much as I want to hide my underwears, he still saw it. 

Oh god!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance 

"You have a little crush on Kennedy huh!" Anthony teased as I joined him at the trampoline as soon as Rookie went upstairs. "What no?" I denied as lowkey as possible.

"Yes you do!" Ivan joined Anthony with the teasing

"Come on we can see how sweet you are to her!" Emilio joined too. 

"Who has a crush on Rookie?" Chad shouted hoping Rookie didn't hear it. 

"I don't know with you guys, I'm heading upstairs." I left them trying to avoid their teasing before Jake and Tessa knows because the two are like the closest to Rookie because according to Tessa they used to hang out before she moved to London. 

Rookie is a nice girl, ever since I met her through facetime I automatically find her amazing and nice. Just like Tessa they both bright up everything that's negative, like they laugh and smile alot. 

As if they don't have problems at all. 

But Tessa is like my little sister and she's still 17 while Rookie is just two years younger or a year younger than me so maybe going for her won't be bad at all. 

I know she and Chad had a thing but it never happened all the way because Chad can't handle a long distance relationship and Rookie was way younger than her. I knew that? Because of Tessa sometimes it's fun talking about her when I wanted to know Rookie. 

She may or may not have hinted that I paid interest on her too, until now. 

I went up to her room which is wide open, I saw her struggling to unpack so I offered what a gentleman would do. I may not be preppy or have a house in Hamptons and from Ohio, I can still be a gentleman. 

  "You feeling good there?"  I did my best to look cute or something which I hoped worked for her. 

 "Yeah, just so many things to unpack." she said tiredly almost close to collapsing on her bed that is full of expensive bags. 

  "Need some help? I won't be doing anything today aside from annoying them while vlogging downstairs." Actually I should be taking a bath right now to get ready for sleeping but I guess helping her would be better besides its a huge chance to talk to her. 

 "Need some help? I won't be doing anything today aside from annoying them while vlogging downstairs. " Before she could say anything I already joined her fixing her clothes, hanging and folding it. Knowing she has so many clothes that's why her bags are so heavy earlier and oh are those her underwear's? 

I pretend to accidentally grabbed one, hey it's cute. It's lacey though and laughed. Looking at her as she got shy turning a little bit red like a tomato. 

"What?" I said innocently before she grabbed all her undies away from me. 

"It's sex- I mean cute." 

And with that the night continued by just getting to know her life in London and teasing her as she teased me back.  

I learned that some people call her Rooks, the reason why she moved to London is to prove to her parents that she can be independent but then her parents still managed to give her a nanny and a chef in her house to help her but knowing her she just asked things to them and not really let them do lots of things. She washed her own clothes, cooked her own meals and cleaned everything in her house. 

It turned out that the people sent to her house in London that should be helping her became her second parents who helped her when she was still struggling with her adjustments there. 

Her parents sent her money occasionally even though her bank money that was given to her by her grandparents can feed so many children in Africa they still insisted. She could've given the money to African kids but her parents have a foundation donating to that already. 

She did stupid things in America when she was 16 that made her move to London and not be friends with some of her old friends again. She did drugs, partying and many other things. It took her years to clear up her name being the Kennedy's mess. 

-

"Dude its already 11pm and you guys are not yet done flirting?" Anthony joined as inside Rookie's room as we just about to clean up her bags because we successfully put everything in her closet in an organized manner.

"I was just helping her." I told Anthony loud and clear

"Right!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
128K 2.1K 63
Friends since their childhood. Lovers since High School. One decision tears them apart. But not for long. When Raegan returns from her tour a huge...
16.9K 223 14
Esther Martin is originally from New York, but she's going to stay with her best friend Chance Sutton at the Team 10 house for a while. They are goin...
36.1K 814 28
😍TEMILIO FANFIC😍 • • • This story is based off of my otp. • • • Tessa Brooks, a beautiful dancer and youtuber meets Emilio Martinez, a youtuber th...