(DISCONTINUED) Switch Time- a...

By catturner7007

Nagisa falls backwards during PE class due to his flying octopus teacher... well in short he switches bodies... More

Intro- All I did was fall over
An Unexpected 'Camp'
Photos...
Making things interesting
'Truth or dare'
What I like about you...
Were photos taken?
The spilt drinks...
Blown cover
Give me an explanation
New clothes
Karaoke
Reading the notebooks
The rest of the class
School event
Beginning the challenges
More challenges
You fainted?!

Stolen notebooks

725 27 2
By catturner7007

Hello~ Chapter 12 of Switch time now, so Karma has been dressed in 3 different outfits and Hiromi is now leaving him as a cat. Nagisa and Koro sensei are upstairs and now the story continues.

Okay then...

Hiromi had given Karma/Nagisa some more free time before dinner. He went back upstairs reluctantly, with each step he took, the bell on the collar he was wearing, jingled. Either Koro sensei or Nagisa had heard it because when he reached the top of the stairs, Nagisa had his head popped out of the room, his red hair fell to one side.

Nagisa saw what Karma was wearing and his expression changed from being curious to apologetic. Karma knew this was going to happen, Nagisa was going to apologise for his mother's actions. Before Nagisa could say anything though, Karma sat down in the middle of Nagisa's bedroom and said, "You don't need to apologise, this isn't your fault."

Nagisa knew Karma was right but still felt bad but he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere talking about it either. He slowly nodded and sat down with him. Koro sensei was looking through some of Nagisa's notebooks in a corner of the room. He had a pile next to him and another smaller pile was still on the desk. Karma eyed the pile of notebooks on the table, he guessed those were the books that Nagisa didn't want Koro sensei to read, probably that list of weaknesses and he was pretty sure there was going to be some good blackmail material in there too. Karma wasn't going to leave this house the next day without some of those notebooks. He would make sure of it. He internally smirked.

Koro sensei put down the notebook he was looking at, "Karma please try to stay out of trouble while you're here. I'll be going now, Nagisa, don't get yourself found out. I'll come back in the morning. You can call me if you need me. Bye!" He went out the window and flew away.

The two boys sat in awkward silence for a while until Nagisa started speaking, "Tomorrow morning, I will get up early, Koro sensei will come to keep me hidden from Hiromi for the morning. He'll stay until my mother goes to work and then he will leave." Karma nodded, "How early are you getting up?"

"About 6:00 am. My mother goes to work at around 7:00 am."

"Okay."

Their conversation was cut short when Hiromi called Karma/Nagisa downstairs for dinner. "I'll try to come back as soon as possible and bring you some food."

"Thanks."

He left the room and closed the door, he didn't want Hiromi to see Nagisa if she passed through the hallway. Karma went downstairs and went to the living room, where Hiromi was. He sat down and she brought a plate of food over. It was hard for Karma to sit on the chair comfortably due the clothes he was wearing, but he didn't say anything to make sure Hiromi doesn't go crazy.

Hiromi started the conversation, "Nagisa those clothes were meant for you! You look so cute, just like a real cat." Karma swallowed and didn't say anything.

"Well anyway, tomorrow I'm going out of town for a while for work, is it okay is you stay at a friend's house for a while?"

...

"Yeah, but for how long will you be out of town?"

"Maybe a week or so..."

'This is perfect timing!' Karma thought. "Is it okay if go up to my room and eat there? Then I'll be able to make arrangements right now and not have to worry about it tomorrow at school."

"Mmm, yeah that's fine." She handed 'Nagisa' a plate of food, "But don't make a mess up there!" Karma took the plate and went upstairs, "I won't!" Karma didn't need to make arrangements, Nagisa and Karma would just stay at his place, he only wanted to go back up to give Nagisa some food, 'He must be starving!'

The two boys sat in the middle of the bedroom, Karma explained everything Hiromi had said and Nagisa nodded. The two shared the food on the plate and Karma went downstairs to put the plate away and tell Hiromi he had made plans to stay with a friend. Karma went back upstairs and the boys talked and played games for the rest of the afternoon. Before they knew it, it was dark out.

Karma left to go to the bathroom to change into some of Nagisa's pyjamas. Nagisa stayed in his bedroom to get changed and set up the room.

Karma was sick of the cat costume and was happy to finally be able to take it off. He put on Nagisa's pyjamas and folded the cat costume with the headband and collar on top. The pile of clothes was placed in a basket and Karma left the room. He went back to Nagisa's room and Nagisa had already finished changing, he was wearing a plain red onesie that Koro sensei had given him. Nagisa had unfolded his fold out bed and had set it up with a blanket from the cupboard. Karma had stayed over a couple of times and used the fold out bed numerous times.

They had decided previously that Karma as Nagisa was going to sleep in Nagisa's bed and Nagisa with the fold out one. The reason being for when Hiromi comes to wake up 'Nagisa'. Karma looked at Nagisa with an unimpressed look, "I bet Koro sensei gave that onesie to you, just so it would look like me wearing it." Nagisa chuckled, "Probably." Nagisa got his phone out, "I'm going to put an alarm on my phone for tomorrow morning to get up."

"Okay. You know it's not too late to change your mind and sleep in the bed with me." He smirked.

Nagisa crossed his arms and looked away, "No thank you, if I did that I would wake you up tomorrow when I get up."

"Fine," Karma grumbled and got into the bed. Nagisa made the alarm on his phone and turned off the light. He got into the fold out bed, "Goodnight."

"Night."

Karma waited until Nagisa was asleep and then got up. He walked over to the pile of notebooks on the desk and took a few of the ones in the pile thatKoro sensei wasn't reading. Karma put them into his school bag and got back into the bed. 'Mustn't let this chance go to waste!'

RING RING RING RING

Nagisa opened his eyes and turned off the alarm on his phone. He stretched and then yawned. He looked over, Karma was still asleep. He got out of the fold out bed and took off the blanket. He folded the bed back into a chair and moved it to its original position. He put the blanket away as well. 'Now it looks like it was never used.' Nagisa changed his clothes to Karma's school uniform and packed his bag with the things he was going to need for the day.

Nagisa checked the time: 6:10 am.Koro sensei said he was coming at around 6:15. Nagisa wasn't sure whether his mother was up yet but wasn't going to risk checking. Nagisa sat down on the floor and just went over everything in his bag to kill time waiting for Koro sensei. When the yellow head appeared at the window of the room, Nagisa opened it. "Good morning Nagisa, I expect everything went fine after I left last night?"

"Yes sensei, everything is fine. Karma's asleep still so we should talk a bit quieter." Koro sensei came into the room and sat on the chair. The two discussed the lessons for the day and then Koro sensei went back to looking at everything in the room. He was getting bored until he found a box of anti-sensei knives in a box under the bed. "You've got a lot Nagisa!"

"Well knives are easier to use than guns so I don't keep as many."

"Where are your guns, there aren't any in this box?"

"I keep them in secret part of my bag, so that if someone got my bag they wouldn't find them. If someone finds the rubber knives I can just say they are toys or something, but the guns actually work so that excuse wouldn't work for them."

"I see."

Karma stirred and rolled over, he opened his eyes and was greeted with the image of a huge yellow grinning face. He sat up, "Morning octopus."

"A fine one indeed Karma."

Karma as Nagisa yawned and got out of bed. He found Nagisa's uniform and left the room and came back wearing it. It was 6:35am when Nagisa was picked up by Koro sensei and went out the window, hovering out of sight. A few minutes later Hiromi came into the room, "Good morning Nagisa!"

Karma had to show a fake smile, "Good morning!" He was holding back another yawn, he wasn't a mornings person. Hiromi continued, "I'll be going off to work soon, there is bread downstairs if you want toast or there is milk for cereal. I will text you regularly and I will tell you when I am coming back from the trip."

"Okay!"

Hiromi left and Koro sensei put Nagisa down again in the room, "I'll be going to the class now to prepare todays work." And then he was gone.

Nagisa and Karma went down stairs to get some breakfast, the two of them had toast. They discussed classes and then watched some TV. When it was time for school, Karma's bag was a bit heavier than usual (from the notebooks) and he had to hide the fact that it was hurting his shoulder. Nagisa didn't realise.

In class Okajima (along with most of the other guys as well) was looking at the pictures of the girls in the class sleeping. Maehara was curious, "When did you take these?"

"When we had that camp."

Nagisa and Karma arrived at school. Nagisa saw a huge mob around Okajima's desk, "Hey guys, what are you all looking at?"

"The sleeping pictures that I showed you before."

"Oh." Nagisa remembered that Nakamura hadn't been in the pictures. Karma looked at the pictures, "These are good shots, Okajima. But where's Nakamura?"

Okajima stilled, "... I don't know."

Nagisa could tell he was lying, maybe his hunch was right: did Nakamura have pictures of the boys in the class sleeping as well?

Please leave a review and suggest storylines if you have any! Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 816 55
You transferred into class 3-E from class 3-A, while in that class you meet this red head trouble maker named Karma Akabane. At first you despised ka...
250K 11.8K 62
Karma Akabane can't help but to grow bored of his mundane life. From causing ruckus on campus and out, he can't seem to catch a break. One day, a new...
639K 23.5K 50
|| AFTER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM|| It has been many years since Koro-Sensei was killed by Nagisa Shiota. None of the students has really moved on fro...
313K 9.8K 80
(Major spoilers for the entire series) Nagisa has graduated middle school, remembering the memories of her beloved teacher Korosensei. She is now st...