Fearless | Carl Grimes

By CHAIRHANDLERR

[NEGAN'S DAUGHTER] It's understandable that everyone's afraid of me, I guess that's what comes with the packa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19

16

4.3K 186 170
By CHAIRHANDLERR

Get out the car, march towards the gate, demand entrance, get supplies.

Same routine as ever, except this time, I'm being completely obedient for what I have to do.

"Harley you know the drill, right?" My dad asks, pointing to the weapons room. I huff, rolling my eyes as I walk over to the weapons room.

Isn't there no weapons in there anyway?

I raise my eyebrow as I hear footsteps from behind me. "Huh.." I mumble under my breath.

I turn around as I'm met with two hands, pushing me to the ground.

I get up as quickly as I fell, and look to see who the person was.

"You're that assholes daughter, are you not?" The man asks and I cross my arms. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I tilt my head to the side.

The brunette man chuckles in anger. "I could ask the exact same thing." He says and I scoff. "Alright, if you don't leave me the hell-"

"No, what you need to understand is that you're father is a monster." He grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me to the ground again.

I flinch as I hit the ground, I slide my leg under him so he falls as well onto the concrete ground.

"Don't you think I already know that shit?!" I yell as I punch him square in the jaw. He pushes me off of him and sends me a couple feet away from him, my cheek collides with the cement road as I scratch it pretty badly.

Holy shit this dude is strong..

"You little bitch!" He yells. "Don't you understand what you and your stupid saviors are doing?" He asks. He sends a hard kick to my side as I grunt.

He kicks me a couple more times until I grab his leg and pull it towards me, coughing in the process.

I see something spit out of my mouth and onto the road as I cough.

Blood?

My eyes widen a bit as he grabs me by my shirt and pulls me towards him. I try to break free from his grasp as he lands punches onto my face.

"I'm going to make sure I kill you and never see you or your group here again!" He grunts as I pull his hair and push him off of me.

I land a kick straight to his face and pull my gun out. I blink a couple times, my face sore and my vision a bit blurry.

He was right in front of me when my vision mistook him for being far away.

He grabbed my gun easily and threw it far away from us on the road. I back away from him, trying to recover from his punches and go back to trying to beat his ass.

"You really think you'll win this round, huh?" He spits and I spit at him.

He growls under his breath and slams his foot down on my leg. "Gah! Fuck!" I hiss in pain as he takes out his gun and points it at me.

Before he could shoot, I move to the side.

Bang!

The bullet pierces through my arm.

"S-SHIT!" I yell in complete pain and disbelief.

I kick the gun away from him and I try to back away from him, clutching my hand over my arm to stop the bleeding.

My vision getting fuzzy, I try to kick him away from me and he straddles me, landing punches on my face and pressing down hard onto the wound.

I felt.. numb. Completely numb, I couldn't feel anything as he continues to basically kill me.

I hear yelling in the distance, "Harley!"

I lift my good arm and grab a fistful of the man's shirt, trying with all my strength to push him off of me.

Blood seeping out of my mouth and nose, and try to kick him off.

I see Carl running up to me, a look of horror surfacing his face. "Spencer get the hell off of her!" He yells as he tries pulling him away from me.

The man 'Spencer', pushes Carl away in a second, sending him on the ground.

Suddenly,

BANG!

The punches stop as I squint my eyes to see why blood was trickling onto my face from above.

Spencer fell to the ground beside me with a thud and a pool of blood started to surround his head.

I try to push my self off the floor but collapse right back on the ground again, my vision gets blurry and I fall in and out of consciousness.

My panting slowed down, which isn't exactly a good sign.

Blood trickled down my face as I barley hear my dad's voice yell out.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?!" My dad screams as he lowers the gun he shot Spencer with.

I see a blurry image of Carl running up to me, he slips his arms behind my back and pulls me towards his chest.

"Oh my fucking god, Harley!" He yells, trying to shake me out of it. I hear more footsteps as feel myself going limp in Carl's grasp.

"How the hell-?!"

He holds me tight against his chest as I hear more voices. "Dwight tell everyone to get back to the sanctuary, now!" My dad's voice echoes through my head.

I try my absolute hardest to snap out of it, I've never felt weak before in my life.

"Levi, take her back to the car immediately." He says as Carl's grip on my loosens.

My eyes open a bit as every inch of my body aches tremendously.

My vision slips in and out of darkness as I see Levi glare at Carl. "Let go of her." He says as Carl picks me up and hands me over to Levi. He puts me over his shoulders, my arms dangling beside my head as blood tickles onto the floor.

I turn my head a bit and see Carl. Fear and anger blanketed his eyes as I go limp and slip unconscious.
_______

3rd person

Carl collapsed on his knees as he watches Harley's beaten up form be taken away from him.

He grits his teeth in anger of not being able to stop Spencer from doing what he did.

Tears start to form in his eyes and he yells out in frustration. He wished he could've came sooner.

Levi quickly ran to the van and laid Harley's unconscious body on the seats as her father got inside the car and sped towards the sanctuary in full speed.

Once they got to the sanctuary, people couldn't help but stop and stare, asking what happened in complete shock for nobody has ever seen Negan's daughter in such a state.

Levi and his boss zoomed through the people blocking the way to the infirmary.

Negan's daughter is never to be seen weak.
___________

45 votes and comments
=
New chapter

The reason why I chose Spencer is because he's an ass okay have a nice day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 22.3K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." โž› in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ [s...
114K 2.9K 19
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x ษดแด‡ษขแด€ษด'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ โ™ข ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 61 9
๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐–‰๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‰๐–›๐–”๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š "i'll stay this young forever, if there's no storm to weather here." carl...
325K 7.2K 71
EDITING IN PROCESS !!!!!! [Completed] Negan and Y/N had too go through a lot just so that Rick and the rest of Alexandria would accept there relation...