There's a Werewolf in the Sch...

De grayson_kayde_r

Harper was a normal girl. That was until her mother decided that they should move to Beacon Hills, Californi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Cast/Packs
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Cast pt. 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 8 1/2

Intro

1.9K 80 5
De grayson_kayde_r

 Dear Readers,

                             Hi, I'm Harper Clarke. I'm the new girl at Beacon Hills High School. Which in my case, sucks. Everything at my other school was perfect. I was the popular one, the smart one, the hot one. Everything a girl ever wants. But nope. We had to go on and move. Now, everything is terrible. Well enough of this and on with the story. 

                          Love,

                                    Harper 

P.S. I have long wavy brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and I'm short(5'4" to be exact). I normally always wear crop tops, jean jackets, skirts, and boots(even in the winter).

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 188 51
Isaac love story/teen wolf Alice Argent has been surrounded by secrets since she was born. 16 years later she moves back in the town where her parent...
290 14 13
Amaya Blair only wanted two things, to get through her junior year of high school and to stay away from the supernatural. And despite knowing about w...
3.5K 43 8
You could feel something, but you weren't too sure whether it was a bad thing or a good thing. Lying on the couch you looked out the window, the weat...
311K 6.3K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...