Dating the bad boy (Boyxboy)...

By fxckitzfazzie

Harry styles has finally entered his senior year but he has a crush on his bully Zayn and things get better b... More

Day one- starting senior year
Day two n also introducing characters
Day Three- A huge bombshell
Day four- kicked out already
Day Four- part II
Day Five- Making amends part I
Day five- making amends part II
Day seven- recovery
Day Eight- Here comes the trouble..
Here comes the trouble.. part 2

Day Six- heartbreaks and promises

159 12 9
By fxckitzfazzie

Zayn's POV: 

I do not regret taking the drugs in fact I LOVED taking them. However, I made a promise to my baby sister and I am never gonna break that promise because family comes first no matter what. 

To Liam; 

Meet me at our secret place NOW I'm coming now! 

-Z 

Here I go...

Louis POV

Harry and I just ended up cuddling on the couch as buddies. I love him... Haven't got courage to say that yet...

"Louis?" He calls.

"Yeah." I reply, letting him know I'm here.

"Promise you will never leave me?" He says.

"I will never leave you. EVER. I promise you whatever it takes, I will always be here for you. You mean so much to me and I won't be able to bare the fact I might lose you. The pain was too much for me before as it is. Was. My life was so bad when you had left me." I say. Harry wipes my stray tear away from my cheek, which I never even realised, escaped. 

"I will never walk away again. I promise." He says before nuzzling in to my chest.

I cherish the moment we have. I love him.

"I love you." I finally get the courage to say it.

He sighs "love you too bro." He says before drifting off to his nap. 

Yeah 'bro'. That's all I will ever be to him sadly... 

I close my eyes and also drift off to my nap...

Liam's POV;

I finally see Zayn in our dark, secret hang out scrolling through texts and after seeing me he locks his phone.

"Hey." He says.

"Yo." I reply back.

"I called you here so we can talk, and before you say anything or walk away.." He sighs and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, okay, and I mean it." He says looking into my eyes. I don't see any glints in his eyes or anything.

"Zayn, it's okay, I forgive you it's just I don't know why you reacted like that when you saw Niall and I together." I say, playing with my fingers.

"Hey bro, look at me." I look up at him. "I didn't know how to react because it must've hurt Harry seeing his boyfriend with you and all. You get me?" He replies, gesturing as he spoke.

"Yeah, I get you but that's what you kinda wanted right? So you can have Harry to yourself?" I reply.

"Yeah, I guess so, but I now feel it's unfair and besides you never told me you were bisexual either." He replies.

"Yeah, well you caught me." I chuckle. He chuckles too.

"Do you really love Niall?" He questions out of the blue.

"Zee, Of course I do. Why? Has something happened between you and Harry?" I reply out of concern.

"You better not tell anyone okay, not Harry either." He says, coming closer.

"Zayn, what have YOU DONE?" I ask, because I know he usually is the one making mess out of things and I have to clean it up, but I'm his bro so its okay.

"Promise you won't get mad?" He asks, I nod. "No.. You have to promise."

"I promise Zee, you're my bro." I reply.

He gives a blank stare and then sighs, taking a deep breath.

Harry's POV:

I get up from the couch and get a glass of water. I sigh.. Still no texts from Zayn not even a missed call or anything.

"What's up!" Louis beams.

I sigh. "Nothing, just my boyfriend hasn't texted me or anything yet, and he usually does, i'm worried." I sigh again, his eyes widen.

"Boyfriend?" He asks with a hurt look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Lou. I know you're hurt because of it." I reply.

"It's not because of that." He sighs. "I'm hurt because somebody actually chose to be with you and that somebody isn't me." He says with a croak in his voice, tears well up in his eyes. He bites his lip.

"Wait, Lou, what are you trying to say?" I ask.

"I love you more than a friend and I was going to ask you when the time was right but clearly, you have a boyfriend.." He explains, trailing off as soon as tears are streaming down his face. "I'm sorry.." He runs upstairs and slams his door shut.

"LOU!" I scream out, I rush up the stairs and slowly approach his room door. I lean against it. "Lou, can we talk about this, please?" I say against the door, knocking on it gently.

"Go away, there's nothing to say now." I hear him sniffling.

"I'm not gonna go because I CARE about you okay, I care." I say, assuring him.

"You gon' be judgin me." He says.

"No, Lou, I will NEVER judge you NO MATTER WHAT! Open the door please." I plead.

Louis POV: *TRIGGER WARNING** 

I can't do this, I thought I could but clearly I am so heartbroken. I am so scared our friendship would also get ruined. After his distance, I had become so depressed, even cut myself too, which is why I'm always wearing full sleeves because I am ashamed too. Ashamed with myself. Lied to myself.

"Lou!" Harry calls.

"Didn't I tell you to jus go?" I say with a lump in my throat. Tears are streaming down my face. I can't cope, I get the razor blade and cut deeply into my left vein and see the pure dark red blood oozing out of my wrist.

"Lou, we can sort it! I promise I won't judge you and I promise I won't get mad." He replies through the door. It feels distant, his voice, because i'm already bleeding out it's blood and tears for me. I start to see stars. 

"Need to sleep." I mumble

"Lou?" I hear his voice one last time..

Harry's POV:

"Lou, you're scaring the crap out of me!" I exclaim, I don't hear anything.

"LOU!!" I yell. "Lou!! ANSWER ME!!" I yell louder.

My heart is pounding right through my chest. I smash open the door and see Louis' lifeless body drained from blood. 

"Oh my God!! LOU!!!" I yell and approach him keep him in my arms. Lucky I have my cellphone in my back pocket. I call 911.

"911, What's your emergency!" A beaming lady's voice says.

"Can I have Paramedics please ASAP!" I reply.

"Hello sir, what's the emergency." The man on the phone says.

"It's my best friend, he's bleeding out, I don't know what to do, he's unconscious and i'm afraid." I say. Tears are pouring down my face. I can't believe this is happening.

"Sir, What is your location so we can approach you right away?" He asks.

"3110 Oak Street." I say.

"We will be right there. Please try to stop the blood, tie wherever the body is affected with a clean rag and keep it firm and tight." The guy on the phone says.

"Thank you." I say and hang up.

I start to panic while I leave Lou's room and tighten his wrist with a sterile bandage. 

"Oh my god, Lou. You promised you would never leave me! What is this then!!??" I yell at him. "Please wake up!!" I exclaim.

The doorbell rings. "Paramedics!" They say.

I quickly rush down the stairs as if somebody's chasing me down. Answering the door, I breathlessly say "He's upstairs. The room door is opened!" I say, panicking.

"Sir, please stay calm, we will do the best we can." The blonde paramedic says.

I run out of breath, I have really bad asthma too, I forgot my pump and cannot breathe. The paramedic catches me while I just suddenly fall...

Zayn's POV: 

"Seriously Zayn!? An A-class drug????!" Liam yells.

"I don't know why I did it, was through so much shit and....." He trails me off

"So you decided to take drugs instead of talking to Harry through with this, AND you guys made a deal too!" He exclaims. He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry." It was all I had said. I mentally facepalm myself.

"Listen Zayn, when it comes with relationships, you have to stick with it, I thought you weren't the player type anymore." He replies. 

Just then, my phone starts to ring. It's Harry, I decide to end the call.

"Harry?" He asks. I just nod. My phone keeps ringing with his caller ID, God he's clingy. "Seems important." Says Liam. I sigh and answer.

"Yeah babe?" I say.

"Is this Zayn?" An unfamiliar voice says...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
115K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...
10.1K 256 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
121K 6.2K 32
zarry // completed "I hate you" Or where Zayn and Harry hate each other......or so they thought [ my first ever story. stupid in some places. the epi...