Touching Sky *Animals MC book...

By AngelBlueDawn

Twelve years ago Jenny's father re-married and suddenly sixteen year old Jenny had an older brother Sky. Rou... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Epilogue

Chapter sixteen.

9.4K 478 21
By AngelBlueDawn

Two days later the club threw a party for Zeke and Becky, it wasn't really a baby shower since it took place at the clubhouse and was a barbeque, booze also provided. Jenny had tucked herself into a corner and was nursing a beer when Zeke walked by, his stance taller, shoulders more set, chest puffed out obviously a thrilled dad to be. Even his friends relentless teasing and remarks hadn't dampened his spirit.

Becky was glowing and the other women each took turns fussing over her mostly non-existent bump. Of course the girls would be throwing her a baby shower soon but had decided to wait until they the sex of the baby.

Jenny was happy for Becky but everything going on with Sky was weighing on her mind. Those people were going to kill him, maybe even kill her and he hadn't spoken to her in days. She caught a glimpse of him across the room and she waved, timidly. He stared back but that was it.

"How's it going?" Raphael asked, settling next to her.

"I'm so worried for Sky."

"What's on your face doesn't look like worry to me."

"It doesn't matter......he doesn't want me," She admitted softly, staring down at her beer.

"He'd be stupid not too."

She turned to smile up at Raphael, he was one of the few people that knew how she felt about Sky. The girls of course knew everything but Raphael did too.

"Want to make him jealous?" Raphael asked, glancing at Sky.

"Make him.....how?" She asked.

"Like this."

He ducked his head then, taking her mouth with his. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it was gentle and tender. Barely a brush of his lips against hers, his fingers tipping her chin up. To anyone watching it might look like a passionate embrace but it wasn't. It did however work as planned.

A firm hand on his shoulder pulled Raphael off of Jenny and she barely had time to register it was Sky before he was shoving Raphael away.

"I told you to stay away from her."

"Hey, take it easy." Raphael said.

"I told you stay away from Jennifer, I said it in plain English!"

He moved forward, shoving Raphael again. Raphael didn't react but Jenny saw the clench in his jaw. Even if he did this to help her get Sky's attention he wouldn't take the abuse.

"Sky!" She rushed forward, catching his arm.

"Let's go," He turned grabbing her arm in his grip.

He walked out of the main room without another glance at Raphael, dragging Jenny behind him. She stumbled in an attempt to keep up with his longer strides as he led her down the hallway, passed couples who were making out and ducking into empty rooms.

He pulled open the door to his room, roughly yanking Jenny in behind him. He only released her to close the door and she stumbled into the middle of the room, rubbing the spot on her arm where he'd gripped her too tight.

"Shit! Sky, what the hell was that?!" She demanded.

"Me? What the hell were you doing?! I told you to stay away from him!"

"You don't own me Sky, I can see who I want."

"Not him," He snapped.

"Why? He cares about me."

"I care about you!" He moved towards her.

She'd never been afraid of Sky, not since they first met but when he moved closer she instinctively backed away. Her arm was bruising from his punishing grip earlier.

"You've sure got a shitty way of showing it!"

"Why? Why are you doing this?!" He asked, his voice breaking.

The past few days had been hard on him, wanting her close, wanting her safe and all the while knowing that he was the reason she was in danger to begin with. Why did she chose this time in his life to decide she wanted to be more than siblings?

"Because....Sky.....I....have feelings for you."

"Jenny...."

"No, don't tell me how wrong it is. I know it's wrong, okay? But that doesn't change how I feel."

"You only feel this way because of what happened in the garage."

"No! I don't, I've always felt this way. Can you honestly stand there and tell me you've never wanted to be more than a brother to me?"

He swallowed, she was putting him on the spot and he didn't like it. It was dangerous to reply either way. Taking a deep breath he prepared to answer her.

"Jenny..."He took a few steps towards her, reaching out to run his fingers against her cheek.

His phone vibrating in his pocket snapped him from his thoughts and what he was about to say. He took a step back glancing at the number, he instantly recognized the number his blood running cold. He opened the text and saw the picture, him and Jenny in the garage.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, his pants were down around his ankles, his lips attached firmly to her neck, her head thrown back.

Keep that bitch close, she's ours now. Eye for an eye.

He glanced at Jenny who looked confused, shoving his phone back in his pocket. They were really going to be coming after Jenny now that she had killed their best hit man.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Nobody."

"Sky...don't lie to me."

"Don't worry about it," He said shaking his head.

"Sky..."

"You can't help me, Jenny." He said.

She took a step towards him, reaching out to him but he shrugged her away. He needed distance, needed to keep her away from him. If he kept her pushed away it might keep her safe. She leaned up pressing her lips to his without a word, he couldn't help kissing her back. She was attractive after all and despite not wanting to he did want her, he craved her body and the way she felt under him.

He was willing to admit the first time probably hadn't been his best idea, she was vulnerable and he just wanted to get lost in her body and forget what was going on. He'd used her, and she had let him. It was a dick thing to do, he should have been better for her, made her first time better.

He could still do better, he could still make it okay for her. He kissed her back his hands dropping to her narrow waist and pulling her close. Fingers slipping under her shirt to tease her skin, gently testing her reaction. She let out a small moan, pressing closer to him.

He pulled away from her lips to strip her shirt over her head, tossing it somewhere near his bed. She helped hims pull his own shirt off, now that they actually had some privacy, some light to see properly and as much time as they needed she was able to study him better.

Her hands tracing up across his abdomen and chest, feeling the muscles under his smooth skin. His hands buried themselves in her unruly brown hair, his lips devouring hers. In the back of his mind he was begging himself to stop, this was going to cause more problems than it would solve but he couldn't stop, not now.

He undid his belt, toeing off his shoes and letting his pants fall to the floor. His hands dropping to her jeans he slid them down her legs. Dropping to his own knees he helped her pull off her shoes, pressing kisses her to her thighs and above her knees. When he stood he shoved her pants the rest of the way off.

He turned, backing towards the bed he stopped when the back of his knees hit the mattress. He pushed off his boxers kicking them somewhere and then pushing her black panties down her long legs onto the floor. He pulled her back onto the bed with him, she giggled as they tumbled onto the mattress her lips finding his, her hair a curtain around them.

His large hands dropped to her hips, lifting her so she was straddling and then easing her down onto him, letting her set the pace. She tensed for a few seconds, leaning down to press her chest to his, kissing him deeply. She pulled away as she started to relax, sinking further against him.

"I....I don't know what I'm doing," she admitted.

"Just relax, you be in control." He replied, pushing her hair from her face he pulled her head down, his lips meeting hers.

It was hard to lay there and let her have the control, he wanted nothing more than to flip her over and take what he so desperately wanted from her body but that is what happened last time. This was about her and letting her set the pace, no matter how slow, gentle or timid that may be. His hands however couldn't be stopped from gripping her hips urging her movements to a pace that was a little less torturous.

He'd regret this later, no doubt about it. Hell, he was starting to regret it now but at the same time another sick part of him rallied at the thrill of knowing it was wrong, knowing it was taboo. She was his for now and that was what mattered.

AuthorNote; I have a new story in the works that I can not wait to share with you all. I hope you'll check it out once it is posted.

It's a new hopefully well done take on an old classic. This book will be my first M rated story.
I will be continuing the Animals MC series, Teachers secret and finishing Stolen Hearts. I do hope you'll take a minute though and check out the new book when it is published.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 16.7K 24
Zeke Green has always been a distant man, spending the first few years of his adult life raising his younger brother Ty made him overprotective. Afte...
189K 5.1K 37
Tank's never felt love before. He hasn't ever felt comfortable enough to. That is until he meets Hazel Martinez, the kindergarten teacher who isn't a...
344K 16K 22
Ezra Allan spent four years in prison, serving time for a crime he committed on behalf of the motorcycle club he worked for. Now out of prison he's a...
178K 5.5K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...