Storm

Oleh clyn_mxrs

"...you were the storm I couldn't weather." A Lee Hongbin X Han Sanghyuk fanfic. Lebih Banyak

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#7.5
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16

Disclaimer

205 6 1
Oleh clyn_mxrs

This book contains cuss words (I doubt that you'd mind it), BL/ boyxboy/ yaoi, and all that shit so gtfo if you don't like that 😊

P.S. the story is told through a series of texts and calls mainly because I'm too lazy to write in the proper way of writing but don't worry, when it's necessary, I'll write in proper form.

ALSO, I published this book 2 years ago and I'm really sorry for those who really liked this story from the start. I had to take this down for quite a while because I couldn't figure myself out but YAAAAAAAAAAYYY here I am, putting this book up again for y'all!

I hope you guys will like it 💞

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...