The Venomous Wangfei

By hasereht

She was betrayed and killed by her most beloved She was reborn as the di or eldest miss of prime minister She... More

Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Reborn?
Chapter 3 - New Beginning
Chapter 4 - Prey
Chapter 5 - Jade Box
Chapter 6 - The Tumor
Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei
Chapter 8 - Anticipation
Chapter 9 - Schemes
Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile
Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred
Chapter 12 - Easily Provoked
Chapter 14 - Gossip
Chapter 15 - Wangfu
Chapter 16 - Hidden Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2
Chapter 18 - Cunning Wangfei
Chapter 19 - First Step
Author 's Note II
Chapter 20 - Bridal Room
Chapter 21 - First Night
GOOD NEWS...
Chapter 22 - First Night part2
Chapter 23 - Fell From Grace
Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2
Chapter 25 - Death
Chapter 26 - First Day
Chapter 27 - Xia mama
Chapter 28 - Acting couple
Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2
Chapter 30 - Jade Blood Set
Chapter 31 - Hidden adoration
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Clarification
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Her story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
New Book?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 13 - The Show

30.8K 1.3K 85
By hasereht

The moment Yun Qing slap Su Qian Meng, she bite her lips and forcefully fell down adding more strength to create a loud noise..

"THUD"

Yan Qing is shocked...even though she hated her..she doesn't have that kind of strength to slap her that hard...

With some blood dropping from Su Qian Meng lips down to the ground...with a trembling body accompanied by a small sob..Su Qian Meng look extremely pitiful..her image can soften the hardest heart...

"YUN QING".!!!!!...

Yun Qing is stunned,unable to think what is the best way to explain..She knows that the Master Su is in the gate, receiving their honored guest..how come he is here..

Yun Qing was afraid to turn around and received the piercing gazed from her husband..

Su Bai Lu can see her mother in a difficult situation..

"F-..her tender voice was immediately cut down by a warmth and fragile voice..

"Father,..don't misunderstand..it is all meng - er fault...i received the slap from Yun Yiniang because meng-er is reminding meimei of the proper protocols...meimei instantly barge inside of the bride chamber and jiejje only worried to her reputation as an unwed child...then suddenly Yun Yiniang comes and scold Meng-er for shaming meimei...father..it was Meng-er fault..meng-er doesn't know that Yun Yiniang would take it in a different manner.."...her voice is soft but full of strength...even though it was not loud it is enough to be heard by all the bystanders....

"Father don't punish Yun Yiniang and meimei...meng-er is ready to accept any rightful punishment..meng-er doesn't care for reputation but meimei is different she is known as a gentle and innocent  young miss..meng-er doesn't want to add any shame to father"..

Su Bai Lu widen her eyes..what is this hideous woman mumbling about?...her jiejie is protecting her but why does it sound not right?, but instead received a ridicule gaze around her, she cant help but to lower her redden face down....

Yun Qing cannot rebuked what Su Qian Meng said..she cannot help but clenched her two fist...small veins were already visible..

Su Qian Meng said those words beautifully....she was implying that it was all her fault but she also reveal their wrong doings...not giving them face..

Looking at this scenario...with his husband together with all the high minister, she who were provoked to the point that she no longer care about her image and also this hideous pitiful woman...she cannot help but to think this is all a TRAP..!!!..

THIS LOATHSOME GIRL..!!!!..

One of the minister took pity at the eldest miss..." Such a filial di daughter, a great gift from heaven..unfortunately being ill treated by the illegitimate branch of the family...such pity"..

"Prime minister...you are a honest person and many of young generation look up to you..but...tsk.tsk.tsk..i didn't expect that your residence is a mess"..the minister of justice said full of ridicule..

" that is right..you enlightened us that a mere concubine and a shu daughter can easily bully the di or eldest miss and soon to be wangfei of duan wangfu"....added by some official..

They can't let go of these chance that they can freely ridicule this arrogant man..

Su Xuan Zhi can't help but be embarrassed , this official that are below him dare to shame him...

He gaze at this ungrateful women..he doted them this past years..but this is what they repay him..

He look at the pitiful daughter of him but suddenly retrieve his gaze....longing instantly covered her heart..this child were left behind by his true love..

He intentionally neglect this child...to ease the pain of his heart...because every time he look at her figure..it was only reminded him by that woman..

He instantly recover his fury and turn his penetrating gaze to this two shameful woman..

" Yun Yiniang is this how you raise your own daughter!!!""..

" Scolding the eldest miss in her wedding day..and slapping the legitimate daughter  in front of the highly official...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..!!!!!...his eyes full of fury....he cant withstand all the mocking gaze he received from this officials...he will be the laughing stock of the ministry..

" It seems you indulge to my favor and already forgetting your place!!!!"..

"Take this mother and child to the ancestral house.."..he command all the stewards that were present

Then he whispered to Yun Qing" I sort the two of you LATER.."..every words with anger...

"Help the eldest miss to enter her sedan.."..it was already the auspicious time.."..

His fury were instantly replaced by the warmth smile.." My dear minister please forgive this official to let you see a dispute in my manor..please forget it and treat it as a trifling matter"..his voice was calmed as if all of what happened is nothing but a little misunderstanding..

The ministers also answered with a  smile but there is a hint of  mocking in their eyes...as if they would forget this event...

Together with  all the minister, Su Xuan Zhi turn and left immediately without sparing any single glance to Su Qian Meng

When Su Qian Meng no longer see the shadow of his father, A servant try to help her stand..

"Don't you dare touch me"..her voice is calm, with full of coldness..

The moment Jin Zan, Mu Jin returned..her eyes instantly gleamed....

"All is according to my plan"..i smilingly said to myself...i should have been an actress than to be an assassin..i deserve an award..

Jin Zan and Mu Jin hurriedly help their mistress stand and gave her a silk handkerchief to wipe the bloodstain  in her lips..

They witness how cunning and crafty their mistress is...all is carefully calculated nothing is spared..

All the servants already dispersed and no longer care to gossip..the aura the eldest miss have is truly frightening..they never want to offend this eldest miss..

Even the most favored yiniang is no match to this eldest miss..as they remembered all the treatment the eldest miss received from the past..they shivered immediately..it looks like karma is here to take the debt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.2K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
1.8M 49.1K 200
Si Mi had been foolish in her past life. She aborted the child she had with her husband just so she could return to her first boyfriend, Fu Xing. Yet...
1.5M 65.3K 34
The villainess who has reborn five times just wants to rest in peace. I am Odette, I was once an heiress who had it all, be it money, status or fian...
1.5K 76 51
Shen Lisa, the Di daughter of a military lineage, pure, amiable, quiet and yielding, foolishly in love with Prince Ding, threw herself into the role...