Happier • Dolan Twins

By ethansfantasies

"'Cause baby you look happier, you do" I came closer to her, grabbed her waist by behind and we were dancing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
Announcement
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
A/N

XIV

47 4 0
By ethansfantasies

~•Ellie•~

I woke up alone in the bed. I put a pair of pants on and went to the kitchen. Everyone was on their phone around the table.
Ethan looked up and looked at me. He didn't smile, he felt guilty, and looked back at his phone.

No. Please don't ignored me.

I wanted to say it but I shuted my mouth, like I always do.
Nobody else noticed me. I sat next to Grayson. He smiled at me and said:

"Guys i have a amazing idea. What if we go camping outside?"

"We dont have a tent" said Ethan without even looking at us.

"And? The sky is going to be beautiful."

"Whatever"

"Well I think it's a good idea" I said looking at Ethan who wasn't even paying attention.

He's mad. But why? He absolutely has nothing to do with what happened. It's just him.
I sighed.
Maybe he's mad because Grayson told him what happened. Grayson got up with Rose and they put the dishes of their breakfast in the dishwasher. During this I said to Ethan with a really low voice.

"Ethan I think we should talk." He sighed.

"Why?"

"I think you know." I put my hand on his shoulder but he took it off and rudely said:

"Okay fine." He went in his room and I followed him. He looked at me waiting for me to talk. He was looking so impatient.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not." He responded really fast, doing his best to avoid my gaze

"Ethan..." I said puting my hand on his cheek so he finally turned his head and look at me. "Are you mad because of what happened with Grayson?" He stopped moving.

"What happened?" Panic appeared in his eyes.
Well it looks like he didn't know.

"Nothing. Tell me why are you mad?"

"I don't care anymore. What happened with Grayson?"

"Nothi-"
"What happened!" He yelled at me. Grayson came in the room looking if everything was alright.

Ethan pushed violantly Gray and yelled at him:

"What is it this time!" This time? Ethan was in furry.Rose came next to me,
running and looking scared.

Grayson tried to stop Eth pushing his chest by pushing him back but it only got wrost. Ethan punched Grayson on the face. Everyone stopped moving. It felt like my breathe was cut with a knife.
Grayson's nose was bleeding.

"Don't do it again." Said Ethan. What the fuck is going on?

Ethan went to the bathroom and Gray followed him but before Ethan closed the door, Grayson blocked it with his foot

"What the fuck E!?" Ethan gave this look at Grayson that I never saw. It looked like he wanted to kill him.

"What the fuck happened with her."

"Nothing I swear. Calm de the fuck down." Grayson went closer to Ethan and smelled his neck. "Ethan is this alcohol?" He just looked at him. Wait what?

"Ethan what the fuck is going on with you!?" Yelled Gray.

I don't like that. Is this all my fault?

Why the hell did this turned so bad and so fast? Was it already started before we came in their lives? And 'Not again'

What does he means? Im so confused right now. I need to be alone. I went to my room without anyone noticing because of Ethan and Grayson screaming at each other. I locked the door behind me. I went in the bed and tried to hide in the blankets but I felt asleep.

•~Ellie's dream~•

I was sitting on the bed, crying. I was hearing someone yelling:Ethan. Grayson enters in the room and said:
"He doesn't accept it." I cried more
"But I-I love you! Why can't he-he understand that." He sat next me and removed my tears with his thumb.
"It's okay baby." And he kissed me.

*Ellie wakes up*

What?! What the hell was that?.

I looked at the time. It's only 2PM.

I sat in my bed and tried to understand what the hell does that dream was really about.
After a couples of minutes I realised what was all happening.
I stood up and went straight to Ethan. I found him on the couch. There were no one home.
"We need to talk. I think I know why you were mad and if im right well...you're wrong." He look at me. His eyes were red. He cried. I hate seeing him like this.

"Do you love Grayson?"

"No Ethan of course not" He smiled at me in pain "I mean I love him in a friendly way and this is the farest that it will go. I promise. " He closed his eyes.

"Ethan... I need to tell you something."

"No." okay?

"I'm sorry?"

"First you tell me what happened." I sighed

"I was in the shower and he didn't knocked so he saw...my ass. That's it and he apologised so many times. Now listen." he looked at me. "I'm going to tell everthing from A to Z. So I have a small sister: Dyara. But I already told you that." He nodded yes.

"Yes but she got kidnapped. I remember"

"But it's more complicated...Actually we know who kidnapped her"

"Well call the cops! Do something! I don't know." He looked suprised.

"We tried, don't worry. Let me finish."

"Sorry."

"So I can't tell his name."

"Why?"

"I just can't. My mouth doesn't want to pronounce it. Him and I used to date. I broke up because he was being violated but like an idiot I went back with him. He forced me to do things.
I told my mom so she forced me to broke up with him again. He took revenge first by scaring me by dressing up as a clown and looked at me trought my window."

"This is disgusting." I could feel he was controlling himself to stay calm.

"Well things got wrost and he told me that if I wouldn't want to do things with him..." i took a pause to breath and call my self down "he would kill my mom and I did what he asked. I was 15 and he was 17. I continued for almost a year but at the moment I said stop and that's when kidnapped Dyara. She's dead for everyone, but not me. I still hope she's alive and happy."

Ethan looked devastated.
He was looking at me, tears in his eyes.

"This guy raped you for 2 years?" He took my hands in his.

He want to protect me. It hurts my heart when I see him sad. He's so precious to me. He always was but now he's the main reason of my happiness.

"And that's why evertimes someone touches me, I see him." It's so hard to talk about it.

He just looked down. But I'm still confused. Why was he drunk? What the fuck happened with Grayson? And that...dream?

Oh no, that dream...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 5.4K 25
*SEXUAL CONTENT* I'M WARNING Y'ALL!!!
221K 1.1K 29
ethan & grayson dolan. • all smuts are written by me! • ♡ : softie stuff
MY GIRL By Him.

Fanfiction

1M 10.9K 45
'Don't play with me baby girl, or you'll get punished and fucked senseless'
740K 15.7K 49
" what are you doing, grayson? " " hmm, I told you that you didn't want to know what would happen if you came here, babygirl "