XV

•~Ellie~•

"The video's up!" We all screamed together.
Ethan is feeling a little bit better. I think... looking trough all the comments with them was actually really nice.

Grayson had already starting to pack some food in a bag for the camping. He was looking so proud that his project worked.
We all had our pillow in our hands, ready to pack the car. When we were all set, we went to a cute little beach. There were only one family: two parents
and two children. They were all playing in the sand, doing some castle.

I wish i could have been this happy as a kid.

We started a little fire. It was so cute.
Ethan was laying his head on my shoulder, and Grayson was playing in Rose's hair.

It was something about 00:30. It was a bit cold but i didn't cared.

Almost two hours later,Ethan and I decided to go to "bed". The tent wasn't really comfortable but I liked it. I've always loved camping.
My head was laying on Ethan's chest. Rose was outside with Grayson. I felt asleep thinking of how good this moment was.

~•Rose•~

Grayson and I were still around the fire. Actually the fire was kinda dead. I think we just love being together.

"Do you think E's sleeping?" Asked Gray

"Probably why?"

"What about..." he made a pause "...skinny dipping?"I  turned around and looked at him.

"I'm down"

"Really?"

"Yeah" i laughed and ran away from him and the tent but obviously he ran faster that me and arrived to the water before me. He looked like a 5 years old boy. How cute. He was happy and so adorable.

Then he dropped his pants. Damn. He went from cute and childish to hot and sexy real quick.

He was in boxer and then pulled his shirt off. I almost stopped to breath.

He-is-wonderfully handsome.
He made me sign to come closer with his finger. I did.
His hands ran on my body and stopped at the edge of my shirt and he started undressing me.
He bitted his lips. Ugh he's hot.
I put my pants down.
I'm here, standing, in underwear, in front of him looking deep into his brown eyes.

"Turn around" why is it so sexy when he's talking rude?! He detached my bra and let it dropped on the ground.

I can't breathe.
He ran into the water. I take my panties off as fast as I could. I joined him in the water. He was still in boxer. My whole body was in the water.

"The is unfair"

"Why?"

"Because you're not naked." He put his hands down and took his boxer off.

"Now that we're all naked, what should we do?" He came closer to me and grabbed me in his arm. I whispered in his ears.

"I think you know what I want." And he whispered back.

"Don't make too much noise baby." And he roughly put our bodies closer.

•~Ellie's dream~•

I was laying down in my bed. I felt someone wrapping me with his arms. I turned around and faced Grayson. He came on the top of me and kissed me. He started undressing me. I was really into it.

"Ellie? Wake up!"

*back to reality*

"Ellie wake up!" Grayson woke me up. I didn't say anything and just looked at him. He's cute. But im–
I'm in love with Ethan.

A/N its really short ik sorry guys❤️