Writing Kiwi's Prompts

By hopestar524

These are all in response to @SpicyKiwiWrites 's "Pack + Sidemen Story Prompts". Check it out if you haven't... More

Description
Dedication and Appreciation
Singing
Sidemen FC
Sidemen FC Fluff
Control
X~ Marriage
GTA
X~ Free!
Birthdays
SidemenClothing
Birds
Simon's Sidemen Q&A
Piano
The Knights of Princess Vikkstar
X~ CAH smut prompt

Not so Mini

248 7 5
By hopestar524

Prompt: I wonder why Vik made this the caption for Simon in his football video... Write about it!
Bonus- For Vik and Simon in a relationship.

Choice 1 with all Bonuses

Vik and Simon's relationship was, for lack of a better word, complicated. They weren't necessarily out about it, although the guys had all caught on a while ago. Vik just wasn't willing to admit to it. Well, putting it that way made it sound horrible. It's not like Vik was ashamed of Simon or their relationship- quite the opposite, actually. Vik just wanted to keep his personal life with Simon personal. It was just the idea of everyone knowing that upset the boy. He couldn't completely understand it, and he definitely couldn't explain it to someone else. He tried desperately to explain it to Simon, but he only ever made it sound worse. Simon understood, however, what his boyfriend was trying to get across and always told him he didn't need to explain. Simon would respect whatever he asked, it's not like it made a difference to him. Well, it did, actually. Simon wanted to be able to hug and kiss Vik whenever; he wanted to scream to the world that Vikram Barn was his. He wasn't single and lonely anymore, and he had the best boyfriend he could ask for. But Simon would respect Vik's decisions no matter what. Perhaps that's why it surprised him so much when he watched over one of Vik's football videos.

It had been one of concern for Simon. Vik had gotten hurt earlier on and Simon was trying his best to act like it didn't bother him. He honestly just wanted to scoop Vik up and kiss away any pain caused by his fall. He was actually a little angry at JJ for hitting Vik, but he kept that to himself too. Vik swore he was fine and JJ had apologized for it- Simon could keep himself at bay until he and Vik were alone.

Well, he thought he could.

The other boys had all picked up on Simon's repressed anger. It was hard not to notice, seeing as they'd been friends for so long. JJ had even noticed it, which is why he had offered to be goalie for the video. And boy, did those boys get their beatings in on JJ. The poor goalie got hit on multiple occasions, even got some exact karma via Tobi. Simon tried his best to not do anything too aggressive; the others had done that for him. But the others could still sense his aggression.

After the long day of recording, they all took off towards their homes. Simon, who had driven him and Vik over, kept himself quiet and didn't say anything. Vik wasn't having this, however.

"Si babe, I'm fine. You don't need to be worried about it." Vik looked towards the older blond, who only kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm not."

"And it's because you're not worried that you've been angry at JJ all day." Vik's words tried to remain calm and relaxing, but this was starting to make him angry.

"I'm not worried."

"Then what are you?" Vik's question was met by only silence, and Vik sighed. "I understand you're a little worried about me and that you're upset that you couldn't just wrap me up in your arms in front of the boys. Just please stop being so angry about it." Simon opened his mouth to respond but closed it again. He pushed his glasses up his nose and gripped the steering wheel a little tighter.

"We'll talk about it when we get home."

When the couple arrived back at the house, Simon was quick to pull Vik into his bedroom.

"Si-mon! What are you do-?" Vik's angry words were cut off when his back was pressed against Simon's door. A hand reached to lock them inside the room before the older's lips attached onto the younger's. Having missed this close contact as well during the day, Vik quickly reciprocated the kiss and wrapped his arms around Simon's neck. They kissed until they couldn't breathe anymore, and then broke apart the kiss. A string of saliva connected their lips, holding strong as they remained in close proximity. Vik let out a soft chuckle before leaning in to swipe the saliva off of Simon's lips. Simon smiled a little at the action, but then his eyes darted away from his boyfriend.

"Alright. So maybe I was extremely worried and upset and a little mad at JJ for hitting you. And I'm sorry for causing a scene. I managed to keep myself from hurting him though; that's gotta be a plus right?" Vik chuckled before pecking Simon's lips softly. Simon looked at the younger before him and couldn't help but catch the other's contagious little smirk.

"Yes, and I'm very proud of you. And for that, you may get a reward. We'll just have to see." Vik pecked Simon's lips again before pushing him back a little. "For now, however, I've got some editing to do."

That was a few days ago, and now Simon found himself bombarded by tweets about how Vik made a dick joke about him. Confused, he followed one of the links to the football challenge they had done. Skipping to where his name was, Simon was actually surprised to see himself titled "Not So Mini". Simon assumed that Vik would just brush it off as a height joke or whatever, but it was the thought that counts. However he found himself pushed up from his desk and beginning towards his boyfriend's room. He knocked twice before getting the okay to come in. Once Simon was in- and checked to make sure Vik was only editing- he caught the shorter in a sweet kiss. Surprised by the sudden affection, Vik squeaked and let out a little moan at his lover's lips. When Simon broke away, he was met by two rich, brown eyes.

"Was there a reason for that or?" Simon smirked and Vik titled his head, confused.

"I'm not so mini huh?" Vik blushed a little and chuckled, automatically recognizing what Simon was talking about.

"What? I was only talking about how tall you were." Vik's "innocent" get-up no longer worked on Simon, seeing as he had plenty of evidence to prove Vik was anything but that.

"Of course you were. Kinda like how we're only friends, right?" Simon and Vik both wore smirks now, and Vik pulled Simon so their lips were ghosting over one another.

"Something like that." And the two began to kiss again.

Choice 1 with hinted Bonus 1

It had all been JJ's fault. All this mess dragged right back to JJ's stupid decision to hit Vik. He, of course, felt bad for it. It didn't make it hurt any less though; especially when he squeezed Vik tightly in a hug afterwards. His phone screen was cracked and he ached a little from head to toe. He held out for the video though, it wasn't that hard of a hit. Then, of course, JJ popped his football before the video was over. And when he got back to the house he'd have to edit this, and then two more videos for his other channels. Finally, to finish it all off, he had a recording session with Lachlan later that night and it was going to be a long day.

JJ, however, had decided to be a gentleman that day. He offered to edit the football video for Vik, it was the least he could do since he had pretty much messed up the younger's video. Vik was hesitant at first, taking it as some cruel way to say he didn't think Vik could do it by himself. But JJ ensured he was only trying to be nice and felt really bad for what he had done. So, reluctantly, Vik handed over the editing process to JJ. This gave Vik ample time to edit both the videos he needed to and he even got a break for some food. This was a rarity that Vik would certainly not take for granted. He took his time to savor his food, he had another half hour before he needed to start getting ready to record. Vik gladly consumed his food at a normal pace, but then found that his time of peace had expired. Sighing, Vik cleaned up from his food and went back up to his room. At no point did he think to check in on JJ, who was happily editing away on Vik's video.

For whatever reason, Vik never had the forethought to check JJ's editing before uploading the video. One could only suppose he forgot he hadn't edited it himself, but when it came to Vik no one ever had a clue. And so, when Vik's comments began to pour in questioning the name selection, Vik himself became confused. What was so weird about the names he had-. It was only then, scrolling through the comments, that he remembered he let JJ edit the video for him. Vik let out a little, panicked cry and quickly watched over the video. Nothing too bad, a little different than his usually but whatever. The names, however, were ridiculous. Vik groaned as he clicked through the video to see all the names. The Unpaid Worker, Likes Big Balls, Bearded One, Almost French. He could almost come up with excuses for those. But Simon's, Simon's reached a new level.

Not So Mini.

Whatever JJ had been thinking about when he put in that name, he didn't want to know. He hoped it was meant to be a height joke, as Simon poked at Vik's short stature right beforehand. But who knows if his fans would believe it, or if his fans would even ask. They might just let their own imaginations fly on that one. Vik groaned out and nearly growled when someone knocked.

"JJ I swear if that's you!" Vik responded to the knocking, causing the fist to stop.

"No, it's Simon." The blond invited himself into the room and closed the door behind him. "Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay." Vik's words were mumbled into his hands. This was not okay. This was far from okay. Simon was really hot and now he had made a fool of himself in front of Simon. Oh, did I forget to mention Vik's pretty big crush on Simon? Yeah, that certainly didn't help right now. Good job JJ, really helped out. Vik suddenly began to hate the fact that he got to eat the other day.

"So, this is probably a bad time to ask but-" Simon leaned against the wall by Vik's desk now. "What exactly was up with my name in your football video? Is that meant to be an innuendo or?"

"I don't know. Go ask JJ. I let him once edit my video and he embarrasses me with it and-" Vik began to ramble as his mind swirled into its own darkness. He was very glad Simon had stopped him when he had.

"Woah Vik slow down. Why does it embarrass you?" Simon's question made Vik begin to blush, his words became a stuttered mess as he tried to come up with excuses. What exactly could you use as an excuse for that? Simon chuckled and moved closer to Vik. The younger felt like he was about to melt. His stumbling became slurred noises as Vik could now feel Simon's breath on his face. Simon was really, really close. Vik just wanted to die. To curl up in a ball and die. He'd gotten close enough to his crush for one day, and he swore he'd be satisfied if that was the closest he ever got. He was wrong, however. So very wrong.

Because within the next few seconds everything changed for Vik.

"It's because you like me, isn't it?"

"Um, I uh-"

"Sh. Just enjoy it."

Lips pressed against his own.

Vik now swore he wouldn't be satisfied until he felt Simon's lips on his every single day.

It had all been JJ's fault, but Vik sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 20.9K 174
Sidemen One Shots {Completed} Preferences, One Shots and (some) Imagines included Rated R (Smut) and boyxboy are included, read at own risk. By boyxb...
84.6K 1K 75
Oneshots about Sidemen and friends. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and in no way a portrayal of their real lives. Any and all re...
75.2K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...
82.8K 879 41
These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want the pack included just comment but I won...