My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 11

43.2K 819 42
By livelaughluv451

16 VOTES????????? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :D

I plopped down on the bleachers next to Alice and watched the field waiting for the game to begin. The rival team had begun to pile into position on the grass without making any kind of special entrance.

I scoffed. Well, they are definitely going to be surprised.

Noah has yet to fulfill his side of the deal and get Drake to notice Alice, but I can tell he is planning to do something soon. I already told Alice all about how Drake came and spoke to me and Noah and she almost strangled me for not telling her earlier. But, being the best friend she was, she didn’t get jealous that her crush talked to me. Or if she did, she did a pretty good job of hiding it.

The sound of horns blowing blasted through the air, easily overpowering the noise of chatter.  Our team was about to enter the field.

It started with the cheerleaders flipping all over the place, doing their well-practiced routine.  Then the football players came barging in, Noah, the quarterback leading the way. Fast-paced music starts up in the background as the players line up. The cheerleaders each paired up with a football player and I watched in amazement when the cheerleaders back flipped and landing squarely onto the football player’s shoulders.

My veins surged with jealously as I focused on one particular pair. Lexi, who was of course the head cheerleader, was on Noah’s shoulders. Then she leaned back and landed on the ground with her feet in the air, as did the rest of the cheerleaders. Then they all stood up and got a beat going.

The football players all got in position, marching there feet in time to the beat. Right before the whistle was blown, Noah stood up straight, flashed the Badgers a smile and said, “Kiss this.”

 Then all in one second, the whistle blew and soon Noah was running down the field, smirking at the still baffled Badgers. Once they realized the game had begun, Noah was more than halfway down the field, almost to their goal.

The whole population of students stood and cheered on Noah as he reached their goal and through his hands up in a celebratory fashion.

I was still a little surprised.

“Well, our school is original, I’ll give us that,” I mutter, seeing Alice nod in agreement.

By halftime, the Badgers were yet to score a single point. Our team was well prepared for this match and they weren’t going to lose.

Soon it was time for the halftime performance, which consisted of the band students playing a song, I’ve never heard before.

When they were finished, the game continued.

As another half hour passed, the Badgers had managed to score only once, while we scored seven more times. The game finally finished with Noah scoring the final point.

I watched him as he jumped around happily, slapping high fives everywhere he went. His shirt was sticking to his chest, giving me something to stare at. He looked so sexy with his hair sticking to his forehead I thought I would cry.

Lexi came around and did something I never would have expected. She jumped up and kissed Noah. Immediately, he dropped his helmet and turned it into a full blown make-out session.

My mouth popped open and immediately tears formed into my eyes. I stood up, and made my way through the cheering people, trying to escape.

My chest felt heavy and it seemed as if my emotions were trying to crush me. Soon, it was impossible to hold in the tears any longer as I ran down the street.

I don’t know why I was so upset. He was Noah, the player. It was his job to hook up. Besides, it wasn’t like we were dating anyway. I’m not sure if we were even friends.

By the time I was in front of my house, the depression was beginning to fade and fury blazed in, taking its place.

I can’t believe he would do something like that! I mean, I know we weren’t even a couple, but he should at least think about what I would feel when he kissed her. All men are sick pigs who have no respect for women. The only exception I know of is Tyler.

I stormed inside my house and made sure to slam the door, making the whole house shake. I ran up to my room and threw myself onto my bed. I shoved my head deep into the pillow and let the sobs rack through my body.

Noah’s POV

We won! Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I jumped around like a crazed five year old. I spotted Lexi heading towards me with a huge grin on her face.

She jumped up and did something completely unexpected. Her lips crashed onto mine.

It felt wrong and all I wanted to do was shove her off me and rinse my mouth of her taste.

Come on, Noah! Snap out of it! You’re kissing the hottest girl in school, enjoy it. I deepened the kiss, earning wolf whistles to erupt throughout the crowd.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, demanding more. It took everything I had in me not to puke.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and we broke apart. I shot Drake an annoyed glace, but in reality I was thankful for the distraction.

“Uh,  dude that chick you were so interested in earlier just left. She looked pretty upset,” He informed me. I was so focused on ways to delay time I had to spend with Lexi to understand what he was actually saying.

“Wait what? Who?” I asked my mind still clouded. He sighed.

“Anna? Ashley? Something like that,” He told me then walked always to join another cheering fest.

My heart clenched painfully. Oh god, Amber. I shoved Lexi off me a little too roughly.

“What’s wrong babe?” She asked a satisfied grin still prominent on her face.

I didn’t even bother answering as I took off towards the parking lot. I stopped and remembered that Amber didn’t have a car so she probably never left the school. I rushed inside and checked every single bathroom and empty classroom but still had no luck finding her.

The guilt that was threatening to overpower me flamed as I found no evidence of her. I tried her phone a couple times but still got no answer. I had called her brother and gotten her number a few days ago for safety reasons. I had also put in mine onto her phone when she wasn’t looking but she hasn’t seemed to notice yet.

I groaned as I went to voice mail.

Maybe she did leave after all. I ran to the parking lot and drove off quickly, hoping to catch her. By the time I reached her house, I was about to collapse from the anger I felt inside.

I was such an idiot! She would probably never forgive me, she had no right to!

I rang her bell a couple of times before trying the door. It opened easily, indicating that it wasn’t locked. I ran upstairs and immediately, the sound of sobbing filled my ears.

Just the sound of that brought almost brought tears to my own eyes. I inched the doors open.

I saw her jump and look at me, fear etched clearly over her face. Once she realized it was me, you could see the fury flame in her eyes.

She got up and smacked me in the face. My face moved to the side from the force she put into it. As I held my stinging face, I sighed.

“I guess I deserved that,” I said quietly. She slapped me again harder.

But as soon as she did, all of the anger left her features and was replaced with shock.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you like that! Are you okay? Well of course you’re okay, you’re a football player. I bet you’ve had way worse hits than that. I’m so sorry I hit you. I had no right-,” She spoke quickly before I cut her off placing a finger on her lips.

“I’m fine. You should have done that. I would be surprised if you didn’t after what I did. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. I know that’s no excuse for how I hurt you. I didn’t know it would affect you so much. I wish I’d never done it,” I apologized. As I said everything, her eyes teared up again, making my heart break in two.

It nearly killed me that I was the one that put those tears there.

“I’m so sorry,” I choked out. I pulled her into a hug and was surprised when she didn’t push me away. Instead she wrapped my arms around my waist.

I was actually getting turned on by this. I pulled my lower half away from her, so she couldn’t feel it. It was amazing what she can make me feel.

I pulled back so I could look into her eyes. She looked exhausted so I lead her onto her bed and laid her down. I was about to leave but her arms tightened around me and pulled me down next to her.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her perfect body.

After a while, her breathing became more evened out, letting me know she was asleep.

I propped myself up and studied her.

She was so beautiful, and she didn’t even have to try. I swear, she could wear a trash bag and still outshine those sluts. I can’t believe I kissed Lexi!

I really didn’t deserve to know her. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, she was gorgeous inside as well. I mean, someone as beautiful as her has to have a horrible personality, but not her.

She could make anyone laugh anytime and she always knew how to break the tension in a conversation.

But do you know what I don’t understand? How can someone as great as her have such a screwed up life? After what she went through as a child, I’m surprised she can still be happy.

I haven’t told anyone this but, I might actually be interested in her. And not in the usual, I want to get into bed with you way that I was so popular for having.

I wanted to be with her, and that scared me. It’s not like I’m in love with her or anything, I just like her. Noah Flynn does not fall in love.

I guess, deep down, I kissed Lexi to make her jealous. But I would never admit that.

Wow, I’m so selfish. I was lying in bed next to an angel yet I still wanted to feel her soft lips on mine.

I hesitantly brought a hand up and traced the outline of her face. I did it again an d again until I felt her stir in her sleep.

I rested my head back down and closed my eyes. I wish that when I open them again, she will still be here, asleep beside me in all her perfection

OK this time it’s 17 votes for an early upload :P

I’m greedy :) 

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

PLEASE vote/ comment / Fan :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 20.1K 68
Like most people, Lauren had a big crush on a celebrity when she was a teenager. Unlike most people, she met hers ten years later, learned how big o...
423K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
67.6K 3.9K 42
When a near-homeless Arabella Laurel is sitting on the park bench in despair with a pink slip, a savior comes to her rescue. Of course, no one is tha...
388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...