Mr Bad Boy // Jimin Fanfictio...

By btsslaysme

When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to mak... More

1. First day
2. An Explanation
3. Party
4. Lunch
5. Sad news
6. A bit of good news
7. Friends
Thank you!
8. Tears
THANK YOU AGAIN!
9. Run
10. Leave
11. Arrived
12. Shopping
OMGGGGGGGGGG
13. Driving away
14. I hate you
15. Lets go home
16. Hospital
17. Eun Mi?! Chol!?
18. Goodbye
19. Jimin?
20. Let's meet up!
I'm so sorry
21. Trainee?
22. I hate you all!
23. Nearly
24. Fake boyfriend
25. How it's done
27. Eyes wide open
28. It's killing me
29. Last time
Sequel
20k READS?!?
BOOK 2 OUT NOW!
New Jungkook book
GUESS WHAT

26. Couldn't Sleep

11.2K 364 144
By btsslaysme

HA NA POV

After Jimin had left, I went to sleep with a smile on my face for the first time in weeks.

The next day I woke up at 8 and got a shower then into my dance clothes which were black leggings and I loose t shirt with my hair in a high pony tail. I had my superstars on and also had to bring a pair of heels. I was doing two dances and I got some information on them, one dance requires a pair of heels while the other needs to be danced with trainers.

I went down stairs and filled my water bottle and lifted an apple and filled a lunch box bag with grapes. I then put everything in my bang and grabbed my phone then left.

When I got to the dance studio I started to warm up. I'm flexible, I guess. I can do a front flip and back flip, Ariel, cartwheel, splits, straddle jump, a needle, catch back. Basically all of the skills in gymnastics but I haven't perfected them all.

I am dancing to the song Wee Woo by Pristin and Hobgoblin by CLC. You can guess which one I need high heels for.

I started with Wee Woo, I taught myself the dance in around 3 hours then I went over it for an hour. Now it was time for Hobgoblin. I taught myself the dance in 3 hours and a half and went over it for 2 hours. I got to the dance studio at around 9:30 so it was now 4:30. I had took breaks through out so now, I'm going to go through the dances.

I went through each dance and perfected it for 2 hours each, so I had another 4 hours of practising. I then decided to go back home.

I called a taxi and drove home. I didn't get home until around 9 and went straight up and showered.

I came back down stairs to the living room. I had to practise my gymnastics and flexibility skills. I came down and sat on the floor and began stretching again. When I was finished, I started by doing the splits, I started with my left leg, then right leg and, finally, my straddle splits. I got each one perfectly and practised my straddle jump.

When I was finished that, I started to do my ariels. I did front and side. While doing my front Ariel, all of the guys came into the living room. "Woah!" Namjoon said. "Oh, I didn't see you all." I told them, the went back and did my side Ariel.

"How can you do that?" Jungkook asked me, "I don't know," I shrugged and told him the truth.

"What else can you do?" Jimin asked me and everyone sat down on the seat. "Well, anything," I said, "How about a...... back flip!?" Jin asked,

I walked back a bit and did it. Everyone was just staring at me. "Wow," They all said.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now," I walked up the stairs and into my bed. Falling asleep as soon as my head it the pillow.

The next day, I went to the dance studio at ten, so everyone was awake. Except for Yoongi of course. I went down stairs. Today I was just wearing my sports bra and a pair of leggings again.

I put my Jack Wills jacket over my sports bra and lifted a bottle of water and the same things as yesterday.

I said goodbye to everyone then left.

I started to practise and was finished for 5. I got home and made dinner then called everyone down. "So," I said as we were eating. "What's everyone been up to?" I asked, "Nothing really," Jin said, "Just sitting around, bored, because we're on a break," He told me,

"You should go out to the cinema or something," I told them, "Mm, we'll think about it." He told me.

I then got a shower and had an early night. I got up and went back to the studio, doing the normal and got back at 7.

"Guys, I'm going to bed early," I told them, "Okay," They said and I walked upstairs.

I couldn't sleep and was only starting to drift off at around 11 until I felt an arm, snake around my waist. I quickly turned around and seen Jimin. "What're you doing?" I whispered, "I couldn't sleep," He said, his eyes still closed.

"And, I heard you tossing and turning and the boys told me to come in and stop you," He finished, "oh," I said and turned with my back facing him.

After a while I turned back around and was facing Jimin. I fell asleep like that and woke up the next morning to my alarm.

"Here we go,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Will Jimin and Ha Na start to date again?......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...