Plaything ~ poly!hyung line s...

By Drevigirlxx

"I gave you to them, princess. You're a gift. A privilege. And I'll take you right back." It all started when... More

1: Off To The Races
2: Daddy Wants To Share You
Player One: Hoseok
Morning's Light
Player Two: Yoongi
Update!

Disclaimer

8.3K 88 2
By Drevigirlxx

This fic may contain content that could cause discomfort to certain readers. I do not recommend that anyone under the age of 16 reads this fic.

This fic contains:

✔️Daddy/Oppa kinks

✔️Orgasm control and denial

✔️Dry humping

✔️Bondage

✔️Breath play

✔️ Whips, hickeys, scratches, spanking, etc.

✔️Dirty talk

✔️Threesomes/foursomes

✔️ Vouyerism

✔️Possible angst

✔️Humiliation

✔️DD/LG

NO kink shaming or negative comments will be allowed on this fic. If any of this triggers you or you do not wish to read about this scenario, please leave now. I understand that the scenario of this fic is highly unlikely and a little extreme, but no one is saying it's true.

For those of you still on board, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
197K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...