Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching

7.4K 249 41
By Noodlepanda

Dean was climbing down the vines until we heard someone shouting.

I froze and Dean jumped down.

I spun around to see some random guy running towards us.

Dean picked up his stuff and took my hand.

"Now we run." He said and we ran.

~~~~~~

"I've never ran that much in my life." I said flabbergasted.

"You're so unfit."

"I would hit you but I don't have the energy." I said between gasps of air.

He laughed at me.

"Dad, remember Dean?" I said once we got in.

"Yes that boy that stayed over night. I remember very clearly." he narrowed his eyes.

"Well," I began, "he doesn't have anywhere to stay so... I was thinking that maybe... he could stay here?" I said blinking my eyes at him.

"I don't--"

"Please daddy." I pouted.

He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at me. I knew what that meant.

He was saying, you better not do anything funny with him or else I'll take my shotgun out.

"Thank you daddy!"

I hugged him tightly.

"But I don't want you two in the same room. You, Mr purity ring, will sleep on the couch."

"Thank you very much sir."

"Yeah yeah, I'll go get some blankets."

"Thank you Hails." Dean hugged me.

"No problem. Besides, I wouldn't want you to sleep on the streets like a hobo." I grinned.

"Okay here are your blankets. Make yourself comfortable, welcome to the family."

"Thank you." Dean said and went into the living room.

"Love you dad."

"I'm letting him stay for a deal."

"You're blackmailing me." I crossed my arms.

"Yes." straight forward much? "I need you to promise me that you'll be nice to Cindy. The girl I have been seeing for a while, please be nice when she comes over."

"When?"

"Tomorrow evening..."

"Fine but Dean will be here too." I said.

"That's okay."

"And I get to ask at least five direct questions." I tried to make a deal with my dad.

He has always hated for me to ask his girlfriend questions because I made the situation awkward and uncomfortable.

"At most five."

"At most ten." I challenged.

"Seven."

"Eight."

"Deal." Then we shook hands.

"Nice doing business with you governor."

Dean had already gotten the sofa bed ready for himself and he had the pillows and blankets all set up.

"You're organised." I laughed.

"I want to sleep comfortably." He said whilst patting the pillows down a little.

I glanced at he clock and it was only seven.

"I guess I'm making dinner then." I shouted towards the direction of my dad.

"Yes you are!" he shouted back.

"I'll help." Dean offered.

"It's okay-"

"You're letting me live here, at least let me help with the cooking." he made a good argument.

"Fine."

By the end, Dean and I had whipped up spaghetti bolognese.

"Smells good in here." My dad entered the kitchen. "Very impressive, we should've let Dean stay with us earlier, we could actually have real good meals."

"Are you saying I can't cook?" I asked.

"Yes I am saying that." He chuckled, he got he forks out and Dean put the spaghetti on plates.

Then I got to grate some Parmesan cheese on top.

Dean held two plates while I held one and we walked to the dining room.

"Bon appetite." Dean smiled.

"Wow this is amazing." my dad complimented.

I nodded wholeheartedly in agreement.

"Thanks." Dean looked a little taken back.

After finishing dinner my dad went up to bed and told me that I must be upstairs by ten o'clock or else he is going to come down stairs and drag me up himself.

At the moment it was eight so there were still two hours left that I could stay with Dean.

"You're dad is actually amazing." He said once I crawled in bed next to him.

"I know." I smirked.

"I know I've said this plenty of times but thank you for letting me stay here. It really means a lot."

"I just don't know how we're going to go to school tomorrow." I chuckled.

"I know the way from here, we can just get up early."

"But that requires effort." I groaned.

"And breathing doesn't?" He laughed.

Then I realised that I haven't even taken a shower.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said and got up.

Dean pouted and looked up at me with his fricken beautiful eyes.

"You're not going to win." I crossed my arms. "Besides, I'll come back down once I'm done but you'll have to go take a shower."

"I really do need one." He agreed.

I ran up stairs and took the quickest shower of my life.

Five minutes.

My record.

"That was quick." Dean said surprised.

"I know, I'm fabulous." I flipped my hair dramatically.

He took some clothes out of his plastic bags and went up stairs.

Not long after, he came back down with no shirt on.

Don't stare.

Don't stare.

I looked at the tv and tried not to look at him.

"Dude put a shirt on." I said when he stood in front of me, blocking the tv.

"You know you like it." He smirked.

"In your dreams."

"No in your dreams." he returned.

"Just stop blocking the tv. I want to watch it." I tried pushing out of the way.

"If you say so." He sat next to me and slung his arm around my shoulders pushing me down and forcing my head towards his abs.

Fine two can play at that game.

I went up stairs and changed into shorter pyjamas.

I had a tank top and some shorts on. But they had tweety bird on them so it looked like pyjamas and not just some random outfit I put together.

"Why did you go back up?" Dean turned around to see me come back down the stairs.

"Oh you know, I was feeling a little too hot." I said.

He stared at my legs and while I sat down he stared at my chest area if you know what I mean.

I leaned against his shoulder and he swallowed a lump.

"I just realised that I am possibly the luckiest guy in the world." He said.

"And why is that?"

"I have the most beautiful girl sat right next to me."

"That doesn't sound cheesy at all." I rolled my eyes.

"Take the compliment." He snapped lightly.

"Sorry. Thank you for giving me such a great compliment." I exaggerated it a tiny bit.

"You're so different." He chuckled.

"Thank you."

I played with the edge of the bandage around his stomach.

"When are you going to heal?" I asked.

"The doctor said a couple of weeks and plus I have to go back next week."

"Okay. I'll come with you." I yawned.

"Don't you have to go back upstairs?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to leave you?"

"Of course not, I just don't want to get in trouble, that's all."

"Since when has Dean Trig ever been scared?" I said dramatically.

"I don't want to live on the streets, like you said, as a hobo." He explained.

"You're just scared of my all American dad. He actually owns a gun." I teased him.

"Really?"

"Yep." I popped the 'p'.

He shuddered.

"Don't worry, I'd never forgive him if he hurt you. Or in this case, shoot you." I laughed.

"Thanks a lot." He said sarcastically.

"Should we actually get to know each other better?" I offered.

"That would be good." He chuckled.

"I'll start, I have an older brother who is in America currently doing a course on psychology."

"I haven't got any siblings luckily but I would like a pet dog."

"Me too!" I jumped up in excitement.

He laughed and whispered into my ear, "perhaps one day we can have a dog together."

I shivered slightly and smiled, "maybe. Do you think you'll ever forgive Sawyer?" I changed the subject completely.

"I don't know, do you think I should?"

"It's your decision but I would probably not forgive him and become closer friends with the other guys instead."

"Yeah, that could work." he said to himself.

I yawned again and leaned against his chest.

"You tired?"

"Yeah." I answered sleepily.

"We should probably go to sleep." he offered.

"Yeah." I repeated. "Goodnight." I yawned and snuggled closer to him.

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~

"I knew you weren't going to go back upstairs if I let you alone with this boy." my dad lectured me first thing in the morning.

"But we didn't do anything?" I moaned.

"He was shirtless and you are wearing barely anything." he had a point, I wasn't going to explain why I was wearing what I was and I'm not explaining why Dean was shirtless.

"I'm sorry sir but I promise I didn't do anything with your daughter." Dean tried reasoning with him.

"You're not a bad boy, I know that," my dad sighed, "I just don't want to see my little girl get hurt again."

"I will be sure to protect her." Dean said confidently.

"Okay, but if I suspect anything fishy going on, I will not hesitate to kick you out." My dad warned finally and told us to get dressed for school.

"Thanks again dad." I smiled.

"Just remember your part of the deal." He laughed evilly.

"Should I get changed in the toilet?" Dean came into my room as I was about to take my shirt off.

"Dude! Have you never heard of knocking?" I exclaimed.

"Dude?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes dude. I'm American, deal with it." I pushed him out of the door.

"So I change in the toilet?"

"You mean bathroom." I corrected.

We barely made it in time for school and it wasn't even my fault.

"I told you to never put products in your hair." I seethed as I ran.

"Why not?"

"One, it doesn't look good, it looks greasy, two you took like half an hour to get it 'just right'." I mocked him.

"I think I look great." He faked hurt.

"You're being to nice to yourself." I said angrily as I stormed into the classroom.

He pulled me back out and trapped me against the wall.

"What? I'm already late as it is, there is no need to make me any later." I attempted to get away.

"Sweetheart, both you and I know that you're not going to get away." He smirked.

"Fine. What is it?" I corssed my arms.

"I don't want us to leave on a bad note" He started kissing up my neck.

"Dude, we are in the middle of a hallway." I said but I was enjoying it.

"Don't lie to me, you're loving this." He whispered into my mouth.

"Fine." I kissed him back and pulled away before he could put his tongue into my mouth. "I still have class."

Then I patted his chest and went to my class.

As I walked in, I noticed the the teacher wasn't even there yet and that a few students were running to their seats.

They were all definately all staring at me.

"None of you saw anything." I warned.

"I'm pretty sure everyone saw." I turned around to see a very smug looking Katie.

"Sup Katie?" I greeted.

"I knew you were never interested in Sawyer."

"Of course you did. It doesn't really matter now does it? You have him back."

"He told me about your little plan and how you wanted to get back at me."

"Did he mention the part where he was involved with the whole planning thing?"

"He said that you forced him and that if he said no then you would've hurt me."

"Dude, hold on right there," I interrupted. "I'm gathering that you think that the whole thing was all my idea."

"Of course, he said--"

"Can you even hear yourself? You sound fucking ridiculous." I pushed pass her.

"You're going to be sorry that you ever went between us." She warned.

"That's not the first time I've heard that." I leaned back in my chair.

Sawyer came into the classroom with Alfie followed closely behind.

"Soy Sauce." Katie screeched.

"Can you not?" I said blocking my ears.

Alfie rushed behind me and looked apologetic.

"Where have you been?" I turned away from him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said in a playful tone.

"You know that Sawyer and Katie are currently planning my downfall right?"

"Hahah--" He coughed it out.

"Smooth."

"I'm coming over after school. To 'teach you more of that song'." He gave me a look.

"Fine but it better be important and good information, I'm not spending time with someone that may be a traitor."

"You're so different." He chuckled.

"Sorry I'm late class." The teacher ran into our room with her shirt unbuttoned and her hair was a mess.

I don't even want to know what happened to her, it would give me nightmares.

The whole class laughed.

"I said that out loud." I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah you did." Alfie laughed.

"Excuse me Haylie? Would you like to explain to the headteacher about how you disrespected me?"

Normally I would've said sorry but this opportunity was too good to give up.

"Sure, I'll tell him that you arrived," I glanced at the clock, "Half an hour late to class and that you weren't even properly dressed, not to mention the fact that you looked flustered. I think he's smart enough to put the pieces of the puzzle together."

She was about to say something but stopped.

"Just remember you're still my student and I'm still your teacher."

"I could teach you a few things about condoms and birth control if you want." I smirked.

It took her approximately 1.3 seconds to start shouting at me.

-----

Hey guys!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really behind on schedule. Normally I always have two chapters ready to upload and one to work on for the week but now this is written only two days before update. So sorry if it's not that great.

s.o.t.c: Lift Off by Conor Maynard ft. Pharrell

Vote/comment/fan/ do whatever you want

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Not His By Rebecca

Teen Fiction

17K 542 20
Haley Parker wanted nothing to do with guys - at least none of the guys her parents were always trying to set her up with. She was tired of the whole...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
4M 102K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...