Becoming an Irwin (5sos fan f...

By -Good_Vibes_Only-

Jade Granger is loving life down in Melbourne, Australia with her best friends, until one day her mum decides... More

Becoming an Irwin (5sos fan fiction)
Introductions and announcement
Fan girling
Dinner with the Irwin's
My Birthday!!!
Wedding bells
Truth or dare and confessions
Goodbye Melbourne, Hello Sydney
Sydney Harbour High
Bullies and suprises
Meeting One Direction
Day off
What the hell happened!?
Please wake up
Whats Happening?
The ex encounter
Can she get a clue?
"I don't want you seeing her!"
No, im not coming home
Meeting new family members
Girls day out!
What do i do?
I dont want to see you ever again
Heading home
Back to school
Fixing problems
Bro's birthday!
Fan meetings
Homework day
Concert surprise
Lukey's Birthday
hello!!!!

On the road again

1.5K 33 3
By -Good_Vibes_Only-

I changed a little bit of the last chapter. Instead of it being 5 days, it's now changed to 19 days. Anyway, enjoy :-)

Jade's P.O.V

"You need to come back" Michael says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"I'm deadly serious. The only person who can fix this is you. All I know is that rumors on twitter are saying you are cheating on him with Nash which I know isn't true because I know you and you wouldn't do that. So can you please fix Luke. Your our only hope"

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you!! I gotta go record some vocals. Bye granger!"

"Bye clifford"

When I hang up I hear a knock on my door.

"Hi sweetie, I just got off the phone with Ashton. I think you should try and fix this. If not for yourself but for the band, you and I both know that. I'll book you in for a flight on Monday." Mum says walking out of my room.

"Okay, thanks mum." I say going to pack, again.

~ 2 DAYS LATER ~

"Here we are again" I say at the airport saying goodbye to mum.

"That we are. Go fix Luke. I'll see you whenever you get back." Mum says hugging me.

"Bye mum love you" I say walking off into the plane. I think I have the whole wearing comfortable clothing on planes now seeing as I've been on so many.

http://www.polyvore.com/becoming_an_irwin_on_road/set?id=114661193

I never thought Luke Hemmings would be the reason I would be going back and forth to America and missing school. Not that I'm complaining. I'm on my way to Hershey, I'm a bit excited I've seen the arena and it looks amazing! I put my music on and press play, the song ain't it fun by Paramore comes on and I close my eyes and let the music take me away to another world.

~ 24 HOURS LATER ~

Back in America, I actually love this place but nothing will beat Australia. Ashton and Michael are picking me up just before they have to go to a writing session so I'm going to go with them. When I get off the plane I go to the luggage collection place and grab my bag and go find Mashton.

"JADE!!" I hear that very familiar voice scream.

"ASHTON!" I scream back as I see two boys run at me, swallowing my in a giant group hug.

"Guys... can't breath..." I say

"Oh sorry" they say.

"We've missed you!" Michael says.

"Dude, it's been 2 weeks" I say laughing.

"The longest 2 weeks of our lives" Ashton says.

"Okay well let's go to writing!!" Michael says as we walk to the car.

We finally get to writing and it's really boring cause I have nothing to do except sit on the couch watching the boys be idiots which can be quite funny but does get boring. While I'm waiting for the boys to finish their writing session with John Feldman or Feldy as the boys call him, I get a phone call, from Calum. Well shit. I walk out of the room to take it.

"Hey Cal!" I answer

"Hey Jade! We miss you!" He says

"Well I miss you too. The next time we see each other I am going to give you the biggest hug."

"Yes you are going to get the biggest hug in your life! I really miss your presence on tour"

"Oh cal, bringing out the big words."

"Oh shut up Jade. Haha anyway I just wanted to see how you are doing with the while situation with you know... anyway umm I better get back to writing. Bye Jade! I wub choo!"

"Haha bye Cal! I wub choo too!" I say and hang up. Oh that boy.

I go back inside and find Michael and Ashton throwing jelly beans at each other. Oh these boys.

"Okay well thanks so much for today, but we need to get going for sound check." Michael says as we all get up and go to Hershey area!!

Oh god. Time to face the music. Me, Michael and Ashton all walk in to the arena. This place is amazing, I can't believe I'm here.

"CAAAAAALLLLLLUUUUMMMM!" I scream

"JAAADDDEEE!" He screams back and we run at each other. And yes we gave each other the biggest hug in history. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Hello" I say

"Hello" Calum replies

"What is all this screami- fuck" Luke walks up and sees me.

"Hi" I mumble

"What are you doing here?" He asks rudely

"I was invited" I reply in the same tone of voice.

"By who?" He says

Before I could answer Michael speaks for me.

"I did. We all miss her and I don't care what you say she is staying"

"Ugh fine just keep her away from me" Luke says walking off.

"Well that was interesting. I'm going to find Lou I want to change my hair colour." I say

"Oh I'll help you choose!" Michael says running up to me and we walk to find her.

"Well look who it is just can't stay away can you?" I hear a very familiar Irish voice say

"Looks like I can't stay away. Miss me?" I ask Niall.

"Of course. Whatcha doing back?" He asks.

"Trying to fix a mess I made." I say.

"Umm... okay... anyway I gotta go. See ya round Jade" Niall says giving me a hug and walking away. Just before he walks away completely he turns around and yells "I love your shoes by the way!"

"Yeah? Your the one who got my into loving them!" I yell back.

Me and Mikey continue to look for Lou while thinking of colours.

"Pink?"

"Hell no"

"Haha. Umm... red"

"Uh, nah"

"Black"

"Done that ready"

"Dip dye"

"Already did it. For my birthday remember"

"Oh yeah just do it different colours. Oh I have the best idea! Come with me!" Michael yells grabbing my hand and running to the dressing room.

"Lou! I have the best idea for little miss irwin here!" Michael says to Lou.

"Wait what? Jade! Hi" Lou says giving me a hug.

"Now what is this great idea?" She asks.

"Well Louberry..." Michael says then going to whisper it into her ear. Well great.

"Oh my god! That's an amazing idea! Okay sit down Jade and no you can't know what it looks like until it is done." She says while I sit in the chair. Lou goes and makes the hair dye while Michael covers up the mirror. I grab my earphones and play my music. Impossible by James Arthur starts playing and I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away before anyone can see. I need to fix this. All of this.

~ 2 HOURS LATER ~

"Okay, ready?" Lou asks.

"Is that a rhetorical question? Of course!" I say and we both laugh. Lou takes the towels off the mirror and I just stare in shock. Lou is truly the best when it comes to hair!

"Oh my god I love it! Thank you!!"

My hair was white blonde and dip dyed like an aqua blue. It looks amazing. When I walk out into the hallway I see Calum.

"Hey! Your hair looks great!" He says.

"Thanks um just a quick question. When do you have to go on stage?" I ask nervously.

"Not for about another hour. Why?" He asks.

"Do you know where Luke is?" I ask answering his question with another question.

"I'm right here." I turn around and see my tall blonde boyfriend. Well I think he is still my boyfriend.

"I need to talk to you." I say.

"No, I don't want to talk to you." He replies.

"Well I don't care we are going to talk anyway." I say grabbing his arm and take him to a room that looks like a spare dressing room.

Well here goes nothing.

A/N: HELLO!!!! Hope everyone is well! Here is the next chapter! I just saw how many people read this. Wow! Thank you all 3.5K people! Love you all! Vote and comment! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 8.7K 28
What if the person who hates you most in the world happens to be the person you're in love with? Bethany Jerold is your average Australian teenager...
4.2K 169 38
"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But I'll never forget you because I had the...
14K 351 18
Cali is Luke Hemmings twin sister. She lived with her dad and Luke lived with their mom. The boys don't know about her. When Cali comes to Luke's for...
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me