Culinaria L'amore

By Infatuated

About a boy and a girl whose love for each other far exceeds their love for food. More

Introduction*
Culinaria L'amore Prologue*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter One*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Two*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Three*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Four*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Five*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Six*
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Seven
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Eight
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Nine
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Ten
Interview With Kirsten Gabrielle Bellini/ Garrett Robert Bianchi
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Eleven
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twelve
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirteen
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Fourteen
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Fifteen
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Sixteen
Culiniaria L'amore Chapter Eighteen
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Nineteen
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-One
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Two
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Three
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Four
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Five
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Six
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Seven
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Eight
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Twenty-Nine
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-One
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Two
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Three
Kirsten's Birthday Party Writing Contest!
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Four
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Five
Interview With Harrison Opel/ Alonzo & Angela
Culinaria L'amre Chapter Thirty-Six
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Seven
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Eight
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Thirty-Nine
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Four
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-One
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Two
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Three
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Five
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Six
Culinaria L'amore Chapter Forty-Seven
Culinaria L'amore Epilogue
Culinaria L'amore Extra

Culinaria L'amore Chapter Seventeen

184K 4.1K 671
By Infatuated

I hope you enjoy my quick upload lovies because something happens in this chapter where you'll either love me... or hate me :) Read to find out and try to drop a vote in :)

<3 Infatuated

********************

Bright sunlight stun my eyes when I opened them, letting me get a clear biew of the trees and the Rockie Mountains in the far off distance. For a second I just layed there, not sure what woke me up until I heard a light snore next to me, jolting me out of my morning daze.

Next to me on the red sofa, Garrett had an arm over his eyes and a hand precariously close to mine. Dressed in what he was wearing yesterday, and with his hair mussed up like that from sleep, he looked almost at peace. Groggily I looked around to see where we were when I realized that it was already nine thirty in the morning. The clock reminded my fuzzy mind of my room, so gently, I tried to stand up and not disturbe Garrett as I was doing so.

However, I nearly screamed when his warm hand latched onto my wrist, the same place he had held last night before dinner. His grip was strong but it didn't hurt, yet how desperately I tried to pry his fingers from me, he remained stoic, even in sleep. Finally, he muttered "Please don't go," and released my arm, tossing himself closer to my body then let out a content sigh. Not knowing if he was just muttering in his sleep or was wide awake just teasing me, I stood over his for a second before slowly scootching away and heading to the bathroom.

My disheveled appearance made me want to groan as I turned on the fuorescent light; my hair was poofier than normal, I had bags under my eyes, and my makeup had smeared around my face, giving me what I hoped was merely extra shadows from my eyeliner. I was wearing what I wore last night except my scarf was missing as was my shoes. Garrett must of taken then off when...

Wait? What happened last night?

Leaning on the marble counter, I closed my eyes and tried to recall what had happened. I remembered cooking with him, putting the bread in the oven, and talking about how delicious his cooking was. Then, Garrett had brought up the topic of me. And then...

Oh god, I didn't cry last night, did I? Shit. And I may have ruined his shirt from my sob fest too. Double shit.

With a groan, I washed off my make up and tried to comb my hair before walking back out where a sleeping Garrett was lying peacefully on the couch, still deep in slumber. Tiptoing past him, I reached my closet and grabbed a silk bluse and a pair of jeans. Once I finished dressing, he was still asleep, so coming up to him, I slowly shook his hard shoulder.

"Garrett. Get up. Garreettt."

He didn't stir.

Resigned to poking his stomach, I leaned over him taking in his peaceful expression.

After he still wouldn't move, I tried the last move under my belt.

Gently sitting on his rock hard abs seemed to do the trick. Just as I positioned myself, Garrett jolted up, smacking his face right into my chest.

Oh god.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." I sputtered, awkwardly falling onto the ground as he sat up, a mischevious smile on his face. I could still feel his face pressed into...

Oh Jesus, someone shoot me now.

"You know, I've been awake since you were shaking my shoulder, you know. If you were that deserpate to get some action, all you had to do was tell me. I would of been happy to oblidge." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

My faced flamed. Ah, the old Garrett was back and worse than ever.

He continued talking. "Not that it didn't feel good or anything. I actually am in need of a massage, you know, here." His wicked grin widened when I slapped him on the chest and muttered, "you're such a pervert."

"Did you carry me up here?" I asked, trying to lead the conversation in the direction Garrett was heading. Gesturing to the couch, I muttered. "I hope you slept okay."

"Yeah, you started crying then I guess you fell asleep from exhaustion or something. You kept on clutching my collar so I couldn't leave. But that's okay. You sleep kind of cute."

I blushed at that statement. He had been watching me sleep? As creeper sounding it sounded when thinking of another, him watching me sleep was strangely comforting. Garrett continued," I'm just a little sore if you could. Its here," he rubbed his neck, "and here," he rubbed his stomach, "and here," he reached to his belt buckle but couldn't because I slapped his hand away.

"I'm going to grab myself before you decide to grab your balls." I muttered, scurrying away from him. "I think we should try to get there before eleven. Rush hour at L'amore is around twelve so I kind of want to work before it gets too busy."

I stopped and turned. "I hope that's okay with you."

Garrett gave me a strange look. "Of course it's fine. Do you suffer from short term memory loss? I distinguishly remember me tell you to not worry about it."

"Alright, and I hope I didn't ruin your shirt with my tears."

He waved his hand. "It's no big deal. Only costed five hundred bucks."

I looked at him, stopping in my tracks and trying to gauge whether or not he was joking. "You're not serious."

"Yep," he replied, unbuttoning the sleeves. "But seriously, I have like a hundred pairs."

"Five hundred dollars is the amount of tips I get in a month. God now I feel guilty."

"Don't be." He grabbed my wrist. "Consider it as a gift or something."

"A gift? Wow, a ruined blue shirt is really touching Garrett. Thanks for the amazing present."

"Oh shut up your sarcasm. Or else I'll make you pay for the shirt if it makes you feel so much better." Now he grabbed my other wrist.

"You're getting prone to do that." I nodded towards his hand gripping my wrist.

"Oh sorry."

There was an awkward silence that followed so I quickly muttered, "So yeah... I'll go grab my stuff from my bedroom."

When I came out, I could see Garrett rumaging in a door I hadn't seen before.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked. Getting closer, I realized that he had taken off his blue collar shirt from last night and was now wearing nothing on his upper body. Turning at the sound of my voice, I was too slow to cover my eyes before I got a clear image of his chest.

True, I had seen pictures of him shirtless before in magazines and... possibly online when I was casually scrolling through Google, not trying to find a picture of him in his swimsuit... but seeing him in real life, in all his glory, well, it appears that Ryan Gosling has some pretty strong competition.

"Why'd you slap your hands over your eyes. Never seen a guy shirtless before?"

'Actually, I've seen plenty... pictures.' I fumed inwardly before muttering, "Of course I have. And you really having nothing to brag about." I pointed to his perfect tan six pack. "I'm just surprised that you have a two pack. I thought you were fat underneath."

"Honey." He replied, "I'm afraid while your in my presence, my hotness has fried a couple of brain cells. There's six here. In fact, I think I have two more underneath my pants in you want to check them out."

I snorted. "Yeah right."

"So you're naturally dumb?"

I rolled my eyes. "How witty. At least that was a smart enough comment for me to realize that your brains up there," I pointed to his head, "than down there."

"Touche." Garrett raised his hands over his head which only flexed his muscles even more, and I gulped, trying to avert my gaze from his chest. "Aw, was the innocent girl gawking? How cute. You can touch them if you want."

Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

"You know what?" I said, "Maybe I do want to touch them."

Garrett's eyebrows seemed to go up a mile high as I slowly stalked him, trying to muffle my smile and giggles. Before he could say anything, I lunged for him and started tickling him everywhere. In mere seconds, Garrett was cracking up, trying to bat my hands away while attempting to shield himself from me. His skin was warm under mine, and suddenly I felt like the atmosphere had just lightened up into a more friendly and cozier manner.

After a couple minutes, Garrett finally sat up, still trying to catch his breath. Suddenly he groaned and fell back onto the floor. With a sigh, I gave him my left hand with the intention of helping him up. But apparently he had other ideas.

With a jerk, he pulled my arm down, sending me flying on top of his chest. Unsure of what he intentions were, that cleared up when his fingers started to tickle my collar bone.

"Stop it Garrett!" I shrieked, trying to wriggle away frown him. As if he could tell I was trying to escape, he flipped me own so that he was on top and trapped me with his left arm while his right continued his minstrations. He moved from collarbone to my ribcage, the most ticklish part of me before stopping once I said. "Uncle, uncle, I'm so sorry!"

Looking down at me with his grey eyes twinkling in merriment, he asked in a husky voice, "What's the magic word Kirsten?"

"Please," I replied, breathless either because I was laughing so hard or because of our close proximity with one another.

As if Garrett could sense the new tension between us, he came close to me until our faces were only inches apart. I swore there was something deeper in his eyes thank just laughter, an emotion that I couldn't distinguish in his grey depths, and as he leaned closer, I found myself awaiting...

"Um guys, hey, I hate to break up this really cute image of you guys on the verge of making out but there's some really good looking scones downstairs and I was wondering if I could possibly snag one from the kitchen?"

Garrett looked at me startled, before peelinng off of my body and looking at the intruder that wanted scones. Toben stood there in his familiar black jacket, a slightly uncomfortable look on his face as he stepped in closer.

"Hey Toben." I muttered quietly, a blush dashing over my face from embarressment.

"Woah Kirsten. You have sex hair. What have you been up to?"

"I do not have sex hair." I grumbled, getting up from the carpet and running my fingers through my locks, trying to hide my scarlet cheeks from Garrett and Toben.

"Ooh, how would you know? Did you happen to have sex hair before?"

Toben was just making me feel more embarressed. "No, it's because I didn't have sex."

He gave me a skeptical look. "Sure looked like you were about, lying on the floor like that with a smexilicious guy right on top. Just like a ice cream sundae."

"Excuse me for a moment." I muttered, hating how my Italian skin couldn't hide the redness of my face.

As I headed to the bathroom, I heard Garrett tell Toben, "Dude, don't every say that word in relation to me again."

"What word? Smexilicious? But it's a sexy word. Describes the Kirrett ice cream sundae perfect."

Oh god.

Entering the bathroom, I splashed some water on my face and swept my hair up into a ponytail. Then looking into the mirror, I thought to myself, 'What shit have you gotten into this time Kirsten?" First I go on a date with him, land on the cover of a magazine, cry on his shoulder... and now having a tickling fight while he's shirtless?! And better yet, I could swear he was about to kiss me when Toben mistakenly walked in on us.

When I reentered the main room, Toben and Garrett seemed to be in a deep conversation, their heads put together. They saw me standing their and both shut up for a moment as I asked them, "What are you all talking about?"

"Oh um, how not stylish my leftover clothes are." Toben replied nervously.

I raised an eyebrow. "What are your clothes doing in here?"

"Remember? This was my room before the Kirsten alien invaded."

Indeed I did remember. "Why were you looking through his clothes?" I asked Garrett, who looked at me half guiltily and half something else.

"I was too lazy to go to my room. But now it seems like I have to since everything in here is pink."

Once Garrett had put on a nice formfitting burguny shirt, I cleared my throat and muttered, "How bout those scones?"

********************

Garrett was in a bad mood again.

"Goddamnit you stupid car." He muttered under his breath, honking at the 40 mph traveling car in front of us. Toben sat next to him, still chewing on a scone.

Looking at Garrett, who was occupied, I muttered to Toben, "So how's Goldie doing?"

"She's great. Got a splinter in her paw and was a dumbass because she tried to get it out with a paperclip. But other than that, she's good."

The car fell back into silence since I really couldn't think of anything else to say and the car in front had sped up to 50 mph, until i questioned, "Why are you with us?"

"Garrett asked me to come. Didn't you know? I majored in finances at the three years I was in college."

"Oh, well thanks for coming."

"Don't thank me. Thank Garrett. He was the one that asked me. I only came because there was scones. And because I'm bored."

"Thanks Garrett," I muttered uncomfortably as we pulled up to the restaurant.

My reply was a grunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 50
When the love in her life turns sour, independent, headstrong Bailey Duncan shuts that part of her life down completely, focusing only on her future...
1.9K 38 26
Family- love from people who care most about you. This is a story about a family that's not all normal, but will be there through anything. Katy stor...
432K 12.7K 41
Harry Styles lives in a flat in London with his roommates Zayn and Liam. When Louis -- a handsome and spunky magazine writer -- moves in across the h...
1.9K 101 16
Elena, a girl who loves to fight but is warm at heart once you get to know her, get's kidnapped by a famous cook who is also a mafia boss.