His Untold Story

By AakiraAki

The only thing he felt for human is hatred.They are food nothing else,just warm blood bank. He loves too kill... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3

Chapter-4

411 26 12
By AakiraAki

Unedited..

**********

Past

Griffith entered the 'Royal Vampire Academy' an education institution only for elite vampires. It is specialized for vampire which starts at night. He walked through the corridor with an impassive face, as he make his way to his first lecture just like any other day.

Upon entering the hall room he heard a loud voice.

"Griffith" his best friend Robert shouted only to get a disapproval look from Professor Alkmaar. He took a sit beside him not even acknowledging his professor. But no one said a thing , how could they after all he is the prince and their future king. If he wants all he needs to do is order by the system to get Alkamaar to kneel before him. One of the reason all those girls flock around him even boys. He could get anything if he wants.

"Good morning, Class" Alkmaar greeted everyone in the class but his eyes lingered on a specific girl seated at a corner of the room away from the student body. Whose eyes time to time roam over to the prince, a light blush appeared on her beautiful face as she got caught by her teacher. Alkmaar glare at her with a disgusted face. She look down. A satisfied smirk adore his lips , the communication either go unnoticed by the class or they ignored it. Griffith noticed it but could careless about a girl crushing on him.

Alkmaar stand in front of his desk, "Class, as you already know the exams are coming. So, today I will explain your assignment. Meet me at the laboratory with proper attire. You have 15 minutes" He ordered the class.

"I hate laboratory. That subject is as disgusting as a human slave" Robert grumble under his breath and put on his white suit and mask with transparent laser protective goggles like everybody, Griffith just nod his head not interested in his grumbling.

They take their seat in the lab waiting for the Professor.

"Everybody here" Alkmaar's voice sound normal neither a question nor any sign of exclamation.

"Yes, Sir" a union of affirmation heard throughout the room whether they want to or not.

"This is very important for your future. All of you can see a torch on you desk. It is specifically made at the intensity of Sun's inferred ray which burns our skin. 1st step you have to identify what is secreted after sun light falls on our skin that cause damage and the second step is to form a remedy oinment to increase the rate of recovery. But remember one thing that you have 6 chances. This torch ~ he pick up a pen size material and showed them~ has the capacity of 1 minute and only 10 second is required to burn the skin. Skin have been supplied in the dry ice box and the first step will be done here. Any question ask me now" Alkamaar waited but no one asked any question.

"Good then, You have only 1 hour 45 minutes and no help from your mates. Time starts now.."

They all rushed to their desk for preparation. "Do you have any idea how to do it Griffith?" Robert whispered. He again receive a nod from his best friend. 

After 1 hour...

"Its done " a female whispered to herself. She look at the Professor to see the Prince has finished his work and showing it to Alkmaar. A blush crept on her cheeks, as a smile appear on her face, 'finally I can meet him' she didn't know her happiness has been heard by someone else.

She walked up to him with her test tube and skin in the box. When she was a few step away from the teacher's desk. She stumbled her footing missed. She shrieked as her whole content fall down even though she break her own fall. She hurriedly stand up to see a cold red eyes glaring at her with a pain lurked in his eyes even though his face remain expressionless. Griffith was not sure how to react her potion burned his skin. It's a serious offense to hurt the royalty. She will pay. That is the first time he noticed a frightened yet beautiful shade of silver eyes staring at him with guilt. For a brief moment, He forget his hands pain.  He stare at  her, his eyes lingered more then necessary. As she noticed her experimented liquid fall on his dress and hand. Horror stuck her, she bowed down to him, "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am so so sorry" her soft whisper broke his trance as the pain started to numb his sense. he was about to make her regret for her clumsiness but what happened next leave him speechless.

She grabbed his hand between her hands. 'how dare she touch my hand?' He glare at her. Than he felt a warmth and next thing no pain.

"How dare you? " Professor Alkmaar roared and grab her hand to drag her out. The only thing he hear was, "You are going to be punished for this, little girl".

Griffith did not react as he feel she needed that after all she hurt him, if only he knew what was about to happen...

"Ah.. That make me hungry man" Griffith raised an eyebrow to see Robert pointing at the ground. He smelled it, the sweet smell of blood but now looking at it his hand, his eyes narrowed. It was her blood trail out of the room. 'Did she injured herself?' But what make his stomach crunched was the chunck of burnt muscle as if melted down.

Then it stuck him hard as he check his hand.What is secreted after sunlight fall on our skin that cause damage. She did it. He came here to ask Alkamaar a question but she did it.

Griffith was staring at the door from where Karvic walked out against his System of order.

System of order does not let anyone disobey when the order is coming directly from someone of higher rank than you.

'Then those silver eyes. It must be..'He looked down waiting for a  familiar void which he should feel but there is none and it is his fault. No one but his.

"You all may leave now" Griffith said still staring at the floor. At least he looked up.

"What should I do?" Griffith chuckled rubbing his face, his eyes linger on the door.

****************

Melinda was nursing Canary as much as she could without waking her up. She was coming down with a fever. Human are so fragile. Canary is luck to be alive after the inhumane way she was treated. Is this because she is his mate?

Melinda shake her head. She needs to focus on healing her as much as she could. Though if Karvic shares his blood with her, she would heal completely.

'What are you thinking Melinda? Asking for royal's blood is a serious offense which could led you to your death' Melinda stared at the pale girl. She sighed being a witch for centuries, she have not seen any mate treating their mate like this. What is wrong with Karvic? Melinda feel a mocking smile reaching her lips. It was not long before the door slammed open. Melinda turn around a shiver run down her spine.

His eyes racked over to the figure on his bed.

"Out" Karvic stated, the vampire maids leave as fast as they could but Melinda sit there frozen in her place.

"Get out before I kill you" He said coldly. Melinda blinked her eyes coming back to reality.

"Your highness..." The words fall out of her mouth involuntarily. Melinda for a moment forget about the girl behind her as she focused on his silver eyes terrified now. Her legs shaking now she was the last time she ever loose control over herself.

Melinda without another word walked out of their. She know she needs to find Griffith yet all she could do was stare at the door.

Karvic stand there silently his cold silver eyes glinted as he walked up to the bed, his finger touched her neck before pulling her out of the bed. She was dangling half naked.

"Wake up"  His voice was low as he slowly applied pressure. His jaw clenched as his grip tighten. He will kill her, kill her and prove his father that he can do whatever he wants. He will prove it. No one can stop him. With that thought he tried to squeeze her neck gritting his teeth. Even though his mind was screaming to kill her his hand where not working. The more he feel like this the more hatred he feel for her. She is making him feel this. And he did not like it. Not even a bit. Who the fuck does she think she is? He throw her away, her motionless body crashed on the floor with a sickening sound. Karvic walked up to her, again holding her by her neck he bite her. His canine pieced through her neck. The sweet metallic taste filled his mouth, her pulse slowed down. He pulled back staring at her for a while before walking out of the room.

"Don't save her" His order was loud and clear. Melinda freeze as she watched him vanished.

"By the order of the system I will save her" She said loudly to break the absolute order Karvic give her but it did not work. She freeze a sudden fear invaded her as she feel someone looking at her.

'Does he really intended to kill his own mate?' the thought made her shudder as she walked in. The scenario was horrifying. Canary was on the floor in the pool of her own blood.She was beyond saving only one person could save her.

"Call Griffith" Melinda screamed at the maid who was waiting outside with her.

*****************

Canary does not know what was going on. When she woke up she feel heavy her body feel like it was under the rock. She tried to sit up dizziness hit her harder and she fall back.

"You are awake" Melinda said. It's been five days since that day. Canary tried to speak but no words came out. Melinda order a maid to give her water and something to eat. Melinda notice something is off about Canary.

She is way too calm for what she went through. Don't she remember?

"Canary? What was the last thing you remember?" Melinda asked. She just silently stare at her in confusion.

"I.. I don't know" Her soft hoarse whisper chill Melinda. She don't if this is good thing or not neither could she assure her.

Canary was still confused as she was eating whatever they gave her. The last time she had anything to eat, she can't even remember. What is she doing here?

A certain red eyes.

Flash through her mind, she look down terrified to see those eyes. After eating she went back to sleep.

"What am I doing here?" Canary asked on her third day. Melinda smiled at her a bit trouble the fact that she don't remember anything.

"You are Karvic's mate" She don't want to sugarcoat the truth.

"Mate? .. His highness?" Canary was confused.

"Something horrible happened to you. I would prefer if you remember it though" Melinda stated sighing.

"Shift her to the dungeon after she is healed" The last thing she wanted was Karvic to see her here.

"No" The cold authority voice stopped her. Melinda turned towards the voice. Griffith stand there his arm crossed. His face void of any emotion.

"What are you saying..?"

"She would stay here"

"You do remeber what your son did to her? Right?" Griffith stare at Canary who look scared. Her eyes looked down as she stand up with lots of difficulty bowing to him.

"She is his mate. What he decided to do to her it's up to him?"

"Griffith how could you..?"

"You would not dare to defy me, again" He growled his eyes turned a burning red.

"Y..Yes your highness" Melinda freeze. The system of order was almost suffocating her before he let her go.

"Canary" She bowed when her name was called her eyes looked at his foot. She bowed again.

"Y..es y..our majesty" She shuttered shaking almost.

"You will stay here and your fate will be decided by Karvic" The decision was final.

"Y..es y..our majesty" Canary fall down her legs hurt. She tried to stand up only to feel a cold hand helping her up. She by mistake look up at the owner of the hand.

She tremble staring at those red eyes. Her face paled as she struggled to breath.  She stopped breathing when Griffith put her on the bed. She choked tears trickling down her cheek.  She sobbed, a sudden nausea hit her. Her mind was reeling.

The pain wrapped around her body she though that it was from a beating. She was used to being beat time and time again. But this time, why? How could a vampire..? They just used them as food and beat them for fun. This was never suppose to happen. She bite her lips, curling up closing her eyes tightly. She want to forget everything but the pain in her body and the soft feeling of bed make everything even more real. She hate this feeling. Canary fall down the crawling away.

"I.. I.. " Melinda looked down , she is a witch her heart should not ache.

"Please, let me go.." Canary sobbed rubbing her cheeks. She did not know where too all she know that it would be better then being here.

"Let you go?" She freeze so does the two who was unaware of his presence.

Griffith hold her hand and transported from there before Melinda could protest and get herself killed.

"Griffith l" She yelled when he did let her go.

"How could you left her be their with him? What if he kills her? She was hurt enough already"

"How could you let him decide her fate"

"She is a slave, Melinda. Does it really matter if she really dies?" Griffith asked his voice cold. She blinked her eyes, breathing out. It true, she is just a slave why is she getting agitated for nothing?

*************

Karvic looked at her cowering away. His face devoid of any emotions.

"Come here" His order was absolute. Canary stand on her legs shaking. Even though she is scared out of her mind, her body obey his order.

She stand infront of him, her head hung lower.  He glare at her grabbing her neck pulling her up. Choking her. Canary wake struggling for the the lack of air. Her eyes widen as she looked at his red eyes. Everything happened flash through as she paled her struggle stopped. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for death.

Karvic grabbed her cheek, she whimper. His lips touched her pulse before his teeth sank into her throat. She choked an unbearable pain invaded her slowly. Her legs give away as she fall down hurting her leg.

"My.. my king..I did not know.." She choked out. She did not know. He finger pressed against the canine mark. A shiver run down her spine. She looked up freezing to see those red eyes.

Her face turned as blood fill her mouth. He grabbed her cheek almost puncturing her face. She tremble tears mixed with blood trickled down her cheek.

His finger touched her neck sliding down creating small cut. She cried out painfully.

Karvic cold tongue glide over the cuts. She shivered. Before his hand went around her neck. He hold her up choking her. His face remain blank. She struggled to breath.

"M..y k..king" Canary feel cold as if she was dangling. He teleported to a high balcony.

"Did not you asked me to let you go?" Karvic glare at her with hatred.. Her lips tremble as she hold back her cries, salty tears run down her cheek.

Canary was shaking, closing her eyes tightly. She held her breath, feeling something flowing down. She feel choked as humiliation filled her. She wet her pants.

It's better to die than live like this.

He pushing her over the boundary. Holding her by her neck she struggled to breath.

"..Y..y..your h..highness p..please" Karvic let her go. She stare at him her eyes widen. He watch as she fall down her head crack as the sick sound echoed.

He stare at her, as slowly life started to fade from her eyes.

"Karvic"

Even when Griffith said he would not interfere he never expected his son to do that.

"Did not you asked me to kill her? I did" Karvic turned walking away, he did not teleport right away though.

"If you don't heal her now she will die" It did not stop him. No one is capable of kill their own mate. What was he doing for the last three days?

"Are you trying to become like me?" Griffith asked bitterly even he did not like his own words. Karvic turned towards him, his eyes which red a while ago turned to silver. Is this way he can control his vampire urge?

"When did I abandon her? Griffith. Can't you see I left her to die?" Karvic stated his eyes land on Canary's body. Griffith focused she is barely hanging on, no there is something else too. He looked at his son who still had the face of nonchalance yet he did not look away from her.

"There is another life source in her" Griffith stated calmly putting his hand on his son shoulder. He vanished into thin air. If after that Karvic killed Canary then she was suppose to die.

Melinda sighed leaning against the wall when Griffith appeared infront of him.

"Did you know about that?" She smirked.

"Who do think I am Griffith?"

"Where you trying to save her because of that?" Melinda looked up walking away with answer. She don't she just feel compelled to save her.

****************

Thank you for reading.

Do share you thoughts and comment.

The next update will depend on it. I usually don't put a target or anything but I need moral support to continue this story.

Until Next Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
741K 7.8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
1.2K 235 77
"Gweneria." Arowin's deep voice bounced off the walls forcing everyone to flinch by the sheer volume. My demeanor never changed. I won't roll over li...
1.4M 15.4K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...