Born Human.....Turned Werewol...

By JoJoBoZo

Infants are being experimented on. The government covers it up. All believe none survive the experiments nor... More

Prologue
Phone Call and Unexpected Guests (Edited)
Remi (Edited)
Control, Contain, Vision and Good Bye (Edited)

Introductions (Edited)

65 4 0
By JoJoBoZo

A small white female wolf pup approaches a rather large black male wolf. A soft voice speaks “Dagon, what will I be learning today?”

Turning his head Dagon replies, “Today, you will learn about Guardians and Elites. Your Guardian is Remi and your Elites are Marcus, Lucius, Antonius, Titus, Quintus, Octavius, Remus, and Claudius.” With each name Dagon shows her an image of each wolf.

Looking into the larger wolfs eyes she asks, “Why do I need them? Why not you?”

Sighing he answers her. “I cannot, because of my role as Alpha Royal. It means I am responsible for the entire werewolf race. My role is protector of all. Each of these individuals will teach you something important. Your guardian will teach you the most important lesson of all.”

With understanding she replies, “Sorry, I did not mean to be selfish.”

Nudging her with his head he replies, “You are far wiser than your age. Everything I have taught you is to protect you. You must always be on guard. When we leave, you must rein in your power. Now let’s begin your lesson.”

She lays down placing her head between your front paws. Slowly the large black wolf lays beside her and placed his head across her shoulder blades.

A Guardian is a wolf who is trusted above all wolves to raise a Royal with no living parents. They have proven themselves to be loyal above all others. These wolves are usually ready to leave this world and have except their fate to die. Of their own free will they must choose to be Guardian. When they do agree a blood oath is made between the Royal and the Guardian. A crown appears on the Guardians forehead signifying their status to other werewolves. Convincing these wolves to be Guardian is not easy. Most have lost their mates or have lived a long life and are content to die. When a Guardian dies all knowledge of the Royal leaves with them. The Royal learns their final lesson from their Guardian.

The Elites are wolves who have shown they are the best and fiercest warriors. Imperial Elites are the select few that are given the task to train the Royals to be physically, mentally and emotionally strong. Only the strongest Royals have more than three Imperial Elites. A blood oath is done between the Imperial Elites and the Guardian. At this time a smaller crown appears on the Elites forehead signifying their status to other werewolves. While the Guardian lives the Imperial Elites abide by the rules set by the Guardian. When the Guardian dies all knowledge of the Royal is erased from their collective minds. At this time the Royal may choose to create a new blood oath with them or free them to return to the Alpha Royal.

As the lesson begins to fade Dagon speaks, “You will meet Remi your Guardian today.”

Curiously she asks, “Why didn’t I meet Remi when I met Billy?”

Lifting his head off of her little shoulders he answers, “When Ulrich Alpha commanded Billy it also was for Remi too. They were both forced to see your memories little one. A Guardian must accept the position freely. Remi needs time to absorb everything you showed them. The title Guardian is first granted to the wolf before given to the human. Even if Billy accepts Remi will have the final say.”

 Looking Dagon in the eyes she nods her head “I’m tired. Can we sleep now?”

With a chuckle Dagon nudges her with his head. Both wolves lay down and close their eyes.

*************************************************

An hour passes before the Elites enter into the living room. Billy raises his eyes to look at the men in front of him. He sits back in his recliner and gestures for them to come closer. Some sit, others stand while one large mammoth decides to lay smack dab in the middle of the floor.

Rolling his eyes Billy speaks, “I take it that you ate your fill and my kitchen is spotless.”

As one the Elites nod their heads. He continues, “Not sure why I am playing hostess here, but I was recently informed you all need a place to stay. So……You can stay here or there is a motel on the other side of town.”

A deep laugh comes from the mammoth laying on the living room floor. Billy turns his gaze towards the laughing idiot.

“Billy…..ha, ha, ha…..Why would I stay at a motel?…..ha, ha, ha…..When you have this big house?…..ha,ha,ha…..You always had a sense of humor!”

Billy answers, “I would prefer that your dumb ass stayed at the motel.” This earned a chuckle from everyone especially when the idiot stopped laughing.

“I do not have much to offer you, but my home is clean. If you stay you’re going to have to do your share of cooking, cleaning, and maintenance. You pay for whatever extra you may need and help with the utilities and food. You want to get your rocks off you go to the next town over or even to the city. No women comes into my home and leave the ones in this town alone. I do not need any unneeded attention.”

Once again the idiot speaks, “Awww……come on Billy! We are guys for Pete’s sake. How are we going to have any fun if we……..” A loud SMACK is heard.

“Really Will you had to smack my head that hard!” Whined the idiot.

“Gabe…..I swear to God you are an idiot! Billy is aging which means he lost his mate. Which means he does not want another female near or around. He didn’t need to say anything about sex, but I guess with you being an idiot he had to make things clear.” Will said while glaring at his idiot brother.

“OK, now that these two love birds are done. If you choose to stay make a list of furnishing, construction materials or anything you think will make this place more livable. Don’t get stupid and buy things that will draw too much attention either.” As he says this Billy stares at Gabe with unwavering eyes.

“Go check out the place and decide where you will bunk.”

One by one they grab their duffle bag and head to the area they will be staying in. Billy looks at his own list then scratches his head, he realizes there is a lot of work to be done. His day just seems to get longer and longer. With a sigh he stand and decides to check on his other house guests.

*************************************************

Turning the bedroom door handle Billy looks to find a sleeping Ulrich holding the baby against his chest. The view brings a sharp pain to his own chest. Remi his wolf is also affected by the sight.

“He asks a lot from us.” Remi says in a weak voice.

“She needs us Rem” Billy replies.

“Why?” Remi bitterly replies.

“For Lilly…..for Livia….our pup and for us. For answers to why our kind is dying. She may be the answer Rem. I felt a connection to her and I know you felt it too. When Ulrich placed her in our arms it was an instant bond. She felt…..she felt like she was ours. Like our pup Rem and I know that you know why. So tell me what you are not willing to say.” Billy pushes.

Not wanting to answer him Remi retreats to the back of Billy’s mind. With no answer Billy takes a good look at the sleeping child. “I do not know why my wolf refuses to answer me, but I know in my heart that somehow you are my child. I vow to protect Dita till my very last breath.”

In that moment Billy feels the bond strengthening and a sense of peace comes over him. Closing the door he decides to head back to the living room to think and wait.

*************************************************

Within the hour each Elite returns to the living room looking refreshed and with a list of their own. Some stand, others sit and once again the big size mammoth lays in the middle of the floor without a care in the world.

Figuring they all had questions Billy speaks, “I don’t know why I am asked to play hostess to you lot, but I was asked. Just like you were asked to come here. You all know me, being that I am the former Beta to the Alpha Royal. Some of you I know better than others. If you are looking for answers I can give you none.”

Shaking his head he continues “I get to switch roles from hostess to that of an employer. You all know what that means.”

By the look on their face Billy could tell that the Elites didn’t know they were going to be there for a while. Nodding his head to their unanswered question he goes on.

“I own the auto shop in town and the salvage yard just outside of town. Got several job openings that could be filled. Got mechanic positions, auto detailing and body shop positions, salvage yard and scrap parts position, and a twenty-four hour tow truck driver position. If you want you can job search in town for something else if you like. ”

One by one each of the Elite answer. “Names Liam, gone on missions with several of you. Billy here is kinfolk to me. Why a wolf like him is involved has got me thinking that this is something serious that even my wolf is anxious.”

Standing next to the couch he is 6’4” tall, muscularly built with shaggy blond hair and blue-green eyes. His facial features are that of all werewolf male with good looks.

"Don’t know jack about cars except how fast they drive. I do have a CDL license and can drive just about anything.” Billy tosses Liam a set of keys and pager.

Across the room a watch alarm begins to beep drawing all attention turns towards it. Turning it off the owner speaks, “Jayden’s the name. I will look for a delivery job in town. It will give me a better feel for the people and the layout of this town. ”

Jayden is slightly smaller than Liam and stands about 6’1” tall with black shoulder length hair and blue eyes. His facial features are that of a boyish male model. He does not seem to be focused and is easily distracted. He walks to the TV remote and begins to inspecting it.

A deep chuckle brings every ones attention to a large figure leaning against the far wall. “Yah, names William or Will for short. The idiot laying on the floor is my brother Gabe. Aside from Billy here Gabe and I have been with the Alpha Royal since we were pups. Something big is definitely going down.”

“Let me run your shop Billy and have Gabe take the salvage yard. You know it’s been years since we got greasy fixing shit. We still got our certs in heavy and light vehicle mechanics.” Billy tosses both William and Gabe a set of keys and pager.

Both William and Gabe are built larger than the rest of the Elites. They both stand about 6’ 8” tall, with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Their features are much harder than the rest, but just as good looking as other werewolves.   

Next to speak is a much younger looking Elite who looks of Asian descent, “I’m Jace. I will look for a data entry job in town. Staying connected with technology will be an advantage.”

Jace is smaller than everyone else at 5' 8" tall, he has a lean muscular frame, black spiked hair and brown eyes. He is rather good looking and has a tattoo of dragon wrapped around his left forearm going up his arm. The tattoo is very detailed and almost life like.

Sitting on the couch a pair of twins speak, “Jim" One says then points to the other. "John" Then together they continue to speak, "We will look for a job at the local EMS or hospital."

The twins are exact replicas of each other. They’re 6’ tall, dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Both are muscular and very handsome even with their geeky side. 

The final Elites speaks. “Well, I’m Kurt and got certs to work in your shop. Body work and detailing I normally do as a hobby. Just put me where you need me."

Kurt has mocha colored skin, 6’1” tall, with his black hair cut high and tight, hazel green brown eyes. Knows he’s good looking and has a cockiness about him. There is no doubt that he is a ladies man.

Looking at the notes he wrote down concerning each individual Billy speaks, “Alright….William here will be the shop manager you can also figure out the staffing. Gabe will run the salvage yard. Liam, that wonderful tow truck that is in my driveway is now your new twenty-four hour girlfriend. The rest of you not working for me will job hunt in town. We have other things that need to get done today.”

Looking at his list he gestures for everyone to head to the kitchen. At the dining room table they collectively compile their list together. The list is then divided among the Elites. William and Gabe head out to rent two delivery truck. They are heading to the appliance store to pick-up all the needed appliances. Then to the furniture store to pick-up all the needed furniture that the house lacked. Liam and Jayden head out to pick-up trailer and head to the hardware. Kurt and Jace head to the local convenient store and mall to pick-up personal items, house hold products, and any items the house may need. Jim and John head to the local butcher and meat market to pick-up and order fresh meat. Everything else they will get at the grocery store.

Before they leave Billy announces, “Tonight Alpha Moon will speak to all of you after dinner. He will discuss everything at that time. I suggest you all stay on task and don’t be late.” With a nod the Elites leave.

It is now 9AM and the house is empty except for his two sleeping guests, Billy heads off to bed. He needs his rest and is unable to keep his eyes open. Tonight he’s ordering Chinese for dinner. There is no way that he will be able to cook for this lot. With a content smile Billy lays on his bed and closes his eyes.

***************************************

Don't forget to vote. Comments are appreciated and helps me with my writing. It also influences the story line. Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
65K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
19 0 13
The night sky fills with the burning embers and smoke. Faint screams and hatred fill the air as I watch as the heart of my suffering burn in beautifu...
6.7K 272 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...