7 Minutes In Heaven With The...

By ilovestories

Note: Bad description, will be changed soon. A high scool experience this would be huh? Alice and Lexi are t... More

7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 3: 7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 4: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 5: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 6: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: 7 Minutes In Heaven
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Part 2: 7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life

24K 230 18
By ilovestories

sORRY I am so late in uploading. I have a lot going on in my life right now, so this is the next chapter. Enjoy! BTW On the right is a picture of Damon, it's not what I invisioned him to be but he's the closest that I could find

Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

I sighed happily as I heard the bell ring.

'Finally, its the end of the day.'

"Yoo hoo! Alice! Come here! We have to find Damon and Chase," Lexi said.

"Umm, why," I asked, confused.

"Chase and Damon are coming over, remember? For the play!"

"Oh, yea," I mumbled, annoyed.

"Stop being so annoyed. Its just one kiss. Doesnt mean anything."

"Then why dont you kiss Damon, huh? Well maybe you should. I'll tell them the change of plans!" I exclaimed, happy.

I started to walk away, but Lexi gripped my hand and tugged me back.

"No way!!!!!! What the heck do you think you are doing? Its already been decided! You and Chase, not me and Damon. Besides, I hate Damon. You dont hate Chase, so it will be better this way," she argued.

When Lexi said that she hated Damon, her fingers twitched just a tiny bit. No one could notice if they dont pay attention real closley, or if they dont know that twitching her fingers was a habit for her when she lied. She didnt tell anyone, but I figured to out after countless finger twitching.

I decided to tease her about Damon.

"So, you hate Damon huh? Well how about if I kiss Damon? That would be SOOOO much better. I dislike Chase wayyyy more than Damon, so you'll be fine with this arrangement?"

"NO! YOU CANT KIS-.. I mean t-t-hats f-f-f-fine. You can kiss him all you want," she stuttered, with her little finger twitching.

"Ha ha ha ha. You should see your face right now. Relax, Im not going to kiss him. I know about your little, no wait, BIG crush on Damon," I revealed.

"Pshhhh, nuh uh. I will never have a crush on Damon, never in a trillion, billion years. Do you know that hes a player? Well I will never be one of his little games, never," Lexi stated, again with that finger twitching.

She totally has a crush on Damon.

"Just admit it, you have this crush on Damon. Thats why you always argue with him or turn away when hes kissing someone else, or your fingers twitch just a tiny bit when you say how you dont like Damon," I countered.

"Let me repeat this over to you. I, Lexi Masis will never have a crush on Damon Monto. Never ever ever," she vowed.

"Prove it. If you dont have a crush on Damon, then you have to kiss someone full on the lips for about 5 seconds. It shouldnt bother you if you dont have your eye on someone else," I challenged.

She hesitated, but agreed.

Lexi looked around and grabbed the nearest guy that she could find, which was James Parker. James was a very good looking guy. He is part of the hot boys group. With his blond hair and blue eyes, he was a very yummy surfer boy.

Lexi pulled him down and pushed his head down so her lips met his. James looked shocked, then he closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. Lexi had her hands gripped on his shirt. I bet I looked retarded. I was shocked. Fudging shocked. Who knew Lexi would actually do that? But my expression was nothing compared to Damons.

Damon and Chase had walked right in front of the little, erm scene the moment Lexi grabbed James' shirt. Damon looked beyond furious. He had his hands in tight, almost red fists while breathing deeply. Chase nudged him a bit. I was guessing that it was to remind him not to get violent. But why would Damon get violent? Unless, he...........

Damon looked as if he was ready to kill James. Maybe I shouldnt have asked Lexi to that.

Finally about 5 seconds have passed and Lexi pulled away. She was breathing heavily, wow I bet she kissed him that hard because she wanted to reassure that she didnt like Damon. But from the look of her expression, she didnt believe in that little lie.

Surprisingly, James still had his arms wrapped around Lexi and he was smiling like a kid in a candy store. Oh gosh, I think I just made Lexis' life.................hell.

Lexi seemed uncomforatable in James' hold and tried to squirm out.

Damon was glaring daggers at James. I think he was thinking something along the lines of, "That motherfu***** bastard better remove his arms off my girl before I rip his head off and feed it to sharks."

To Damons luck, Lexi finally squirmed out and went to my side.

"Sorry James. There was a bit of a problem," she glared at me, "but now everythings fine, so I'm sorry I kissed you."

"No problem. If you need me to help you with a problem, dont hesitate to call me," James winked and walked away.

I looked at James walk away and then looked at Lexi. She was glaring at me full force.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Oh, that was some show eh," Chase said, smirking.

"Shut your mouth up. That was nothing. So are we going to my house or not," Lexi asked, glowering at Chase.

Damon was fuming and glared at Lexi. Lexi seemed uncomfy under Damons' glare so she walked away quickly.

"C'mon guys. She's gonna leave us all by ourselves," I said walking to Lexi.

I heard the boys walking behind me. They were whispering about a few things that I couldnt hear. Damon seemed determined to make Chase ask something and it seemed that Damon was pleading. Chase sighed and asked,

"So Alice, Lexi and James huh? Being public now?"

I wanted to lie and say I dont know, but I didnt want Damon to keep glaring at Lexi. One of my flaws is that I try to make everyone happy and I always get some guilt for everything I do, even not giving a blueberry lollipop to Lexi when she wanted it instead of the lime. So I ended up giving it to her.

I still didnt want to reveal Lexi's crush, so I tries to answer fully.

"I dont know. I dont think that Lexi has a thing for James, but James might have something for Lexi now." I mentally sighed.

"But then why did Lexi kiss him," Damon suddenley asked, desperate.

I couldnt tell him that she wanted to, but I dont know if I should say I dared her to. They would begin asking questions as to why I asked Lexi to kiss him.

"An experiment. To see if she liked James," I answered. trying to sound honest.

"Well, does she like James," Damon asked.

"I dont know. You should ask her yourself. Since when are you interested in who Lexi likes," I asked, curious.

"Well, uh, I uh, you know, uh,...." Damon stuttered.

"He was just curious as to why Lexi would kiss James instead of him. Damon thinks that he is way more better than James," Chase covered.

"Thanks," Damon whispered.

Well that confirms that Damon and Lexi like each other. But I dont want Lexi to get hurt and I dont want to interfere with her love life, so Im gonna let these two figure out something themselves.

Something bothers me though. Damon is a player. Why would a player suddenly take a liking to someone? They just do one night stands, not a one girl lifetime thing. I decided to think about that later.

We finally arrived to Lexi. Lexi and I rode to school this morning, so I brought my Porshe Carerra GT. It only has 2 seats.

"How about Lexi and I ride in my car while you 2 ride in Damons car," I suggested.

"But we both dont know where Lexi lives. We will probably get lost," Chase countered.

"Just follow us," Lexi said in a 'duh' tone.

"You know that we are not the only cars in the road? We could easily get lost in a red stoplight. Plus, we are not really good at following directions, or finding out addresses,"

"Well too bad," I said, agiated.

"Well, you want a good grade on that project, dont you? We need to plan out our schedules so we dont procrastinate," Chase said in a sing-song voice.

Ugg. I am not in the best situation. I really didnt want a bad grade, yet I didnt want to ride with anyone of these dimbos.

Lexi seemed to be in the same situation as me.

"Okay, so Damon and Lexi will ride in Damons car while I ride with Alice in her car. You both know where Lexi's house is right?" Chase said, smirking.

"Sounds good to me," Damon piped in.

Lexi was fuming and didnt make her way over to Damons car. Damon sighed and picked her up over his shoulder. Lexi seemed shocked for half a second, then started yelling, umm not so nice word at him. Damon just laughed and walked away.

They really do make the best couple huh?

"Ahem."

I looked at Chase.

"Yeah?"

Chase smirked and gestured to the car.

5,4,3,2,1, I gasped.

Chase laughed when he knew that I understood what was gonna happen.

I, Alice Hail will be riding with the player, Chase Moon. DUS will totally kill me.

'Driving Under Seduction.'

Hope you enjoyed that! Im hoping next chapter will be up next weekend. Sorry For the errors and spelling stuff. I wrote this one Wattpad! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.3K 46
My name is Cameron Pikes and I live right next to the hottest and biggest player in my school. Every girl has fallen for him but I will never fall fo...
291K 9.3K 70
Lexi is the new girl at school but what will happen when she hangs out with Sim and then likes her
The Boy Next Door By Zoe 🦒

Mystery / Thriller

158K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
809 57 16
Alice and Derek are bestfriends. Alice is a 17 year old who loves to have fun but is insecure about herself. Derek is a jock.He is known to play with...