II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

Destinystaymindless tarafından

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... Daha Fazla

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; InNout Pt.2

16 2 2
Destinystaymindless tarafından

Everyone, with the exception of Chris Is at InNout Burger.

RoRo - mommy, wheres daddy?

Ams - I dont know baby.

RoRo - why did you tell me we're going to be staying with Ny and Lucas for a little bit?

Ams - cause we are, dont you wanna stay with Nyla and Nari so you guys could play?

RoRo - well yeah, but what about daddy?

Ams - he wants to stay by himself for sometime, and thats okay.. you'll always see him.

RoRo - okay mommy.

? - Welcome to InNout, I'll be your wait-

Lala - hell naw, get a different waitress.

It was Miracle, she looked a little embarrassed, but at least shes employed. The guys started to snicker at what Lala said to Miracle.

Miracle - all of the other waitresses and waiters are busy, so I have to serve you guys.

She forced a smile on her face but Its clear she wants to curse Lala out.. and everyone else too.

RoRo - mommy can I have a cheeseburger?

Ams - yes, I think I could use about 3 of them.

Miracle - oh Chris did tell us you're pregnant.

Ams - whos "us" ?

Miracle - his chick and I, but he said Its not his.

Ams looked down a little, and that made the girls upset.

Taty - look h-e, go get us a different fuc-kN waiter before your tracks go flying across this bitc-h, alright?

Trevor - baby chill, please.

Taty - Im chilled, she need to go though before she piss me of some more.

Miracle - Its cool that you're sticking up for your friend and all but, Its the truth, I have no reason to lie.

Ny - yes you do, you dumb bitc-h.. now leave.

Miracle rolled her eyes walking away.

Lala - she dont learn from none of the a-s whoopens I give her, I might need to kill her a-s next time.

August - baby stop talking like that around the kids.

Lala - sorry kids, I was only kidding.. I wouldnt hurt a fly, believe me.

The girls laughed.

Lei - she requested me on Instagram mommy.

Lala - dont accept It, shes a stalker.

Lei - too late mommy, Im sorry but I wont talk to her.

Lala - okay baby, please dont.

Kye - her booty big, I like her.

Everyone at the table laughed.

AJ - ew he say booty.

The kids were cracking up at this point. The laughter died down once Royalty noticed her dad walk In.

RoRo - theres daddy!

Everyone looked towards the entrance except Amber. Chris came over and sat next to August.

Chris - wassup yall.

The girls didnt speak but the guys did. He shrugged It off, he knows that they are mad at him for hitting Amber plus he knows hes wrong. But hes not apologizing for It, believe that.

RoRo - dadddddy, why Is mommy- *gco*

Ams - Royalty lets go to the bathroom to wash our hands.

RoRo - but my hands not dirt- *gco*

Ams - come.

Ams got up and RoRo followed. Awkwarddddd.

Ny - which reminds me, lets go kids so we can wash our hands, hopefully by then we have a new waiter or waitress.

The kids got up following, and Lala tagged along. Everyone else looked at Chris.

Taty - so you never gonna forgive her, huh?

Chris - nah.

Karrueche - but me and you messed around while you were with her and she forgave you, more than once Chris.. hell, she even forgave me!

Chris - thats your business, you knew me and her were together and you didnt care

Karrueche - are you being- Is he being serious right now?!

Everyone shook their heads.

Kai - I think so.

Bree - this Is crazy, come on yall, get It together, seriously.

Chris - she told me the baby Isnt mine so theres really nothing else to discuss.

Everyone was shocked except Taty. She already knew thats what Ams told him, for some reason.

Kai - you're lying!

Bree - say you swear!

Indya - wait... what? Im high and hungry, repeat everything yall just said.

Trey chuckled.

Trey - Amber said the baby Isnt Chris.

Jacquees - which means she cheated, which Is why hes upset.

Indya - I dont think- *gco*

Taty - It Is what It Is, I mean, you cheated before Chris, thousands of times... surprised your a-s dont have nothing.

Trevor covered Taty's mouth so she'd stop talking, she removed his hand so he kissed her to shut her up, and It worked. Finally Ams, Ny, and Lala came back with the kids and they all sat back down. RoRo wouldnt look at Chris.

Chris - what the fuc-k did you tell her Amber?

Ny - woah woah woah, calm It!

Lala - you see these damn kids at this table!

August - Ny, Lala, shut up.

They both rolled their eyes at August but listened.

Lucas - mind yall business, Amber and Chris are grown.

Ny - I wouldnt give a fuc-k, we all are, but these babies are not! Plus hes wrong- *gco*

Ams - you know what, fuc-k It, fuc-k this, fuc-k that, fuc-k that girl Miracle mentioned, and most Importantly, fuc-k YOU!

She took a necklace that was around her neck and threw It at Chris, leaving out the restaurant.

Chris - dramatic *shakes head*

Royalty starts to cry.

RoRo - daddy whats wrong with mommy??? why Is she leaving, we have to stop her!

Royalty attempted to follow Amber but August swooped her up before she could which made he cry louder. 

Ny - RoRo baby your mommy just went outside to get some air, she didnt leave, I'll go get her If you stop crying.

Royalty nodded and Ny went outside seeing Amber about to smoke a cigarette.

Ny - no the hell you're not *snatches It* girl, you're pregnant, what Is wrong with you??

Ams - I dont know how much longer I can do this, It really seems as If hes done and I cant- *gco*

Ny - shut the hell up Amber, forget about him for these few months, It wont be so hard.

Ams - easy to say, especially when you're not In my situation.

Ny - but I know how It feels, trust me I do.

Amber sighed.

Ny - please come back Inside, RoRo Is about to tear the whole place down cause she wants you.

Ams - fine.

Ny - and after this, we're going to do that make-over for you so be ready to go shop and for us to do your hair and stuff, alright?

Amber nodded and Ny hugged her.

Ny - you're not alone, Im almost positive he'll come to his senses, stop worrying about It.

They walked back Inside, sitting down.

RoRo - mommy?

Ams - yes Royalty?

RoRo - I love you

Ams - I love you more.

Royalty smiled and Amber kissed her cheek. Finally, a different waitress came over.

Waitress - hey, sorry for the delay, Im going to be serving you guys on this fine evening so could I start yall off with something to drink?

Kai - yes, fruit punch for the kids and I'll take a cherry coke.

Taty - sprite.

Bree - mountain dew please.

Lala - lemonade.

Ny - and me and her will just take a tea.

The waitress nodded while writing down.

Waitress - okay, and what will you gentlemen be having?

Kai - an a-swhoopen If they keep starring at you like that.

Waitress - pardon?

Kai - you heard- *gco*

Will - and us guys will all take a poweraid, thanks.

Waitress - I'll be right back with your drinks.

Taty - yeah, we'll be ready to order by then, you look like you move slow.

The waitress walked away.

Trevor - you must want her to spit In yall drinks.

Taty - shes not stupid.

Kai - so thats one of yall lil h-es or something?

Will - shes probably just a fan.

Kai - shes probably just a fan *mocks Will & rolls eyes* shut up, everyone dont fuc-k wit yall.

He smacked her thigh under the table.

Kai - OW- *gco*

He kissed her and she pulled away moving her seat closer too Ny.

Ny - *chuckles* so Chris whos the chick you told that the baby Isnt yours?

Chris - just a lil toy, shes not Important.

Ams - obviously she Is If you felt the need to mention that too her. *rolls eyes*

Chris - yeah, but you're the h-e here so shut up.

Mechie - alright, outta pocket fam, chill.

Chris - nah fuc-k this bitc-h man.

Bree - In front of Royalty?

Chris - she needs to know, so she can grow up and not be like her mom, men, and boys, they dont like h-es, so she needs to know not to be one.

Kai - seem like she needs some time away from you cause pussies hit women, pregnant ones at that and they disrespect them In front of children.

Will - Kaiiii

Kai - naw, dont Kaiiii me, yall wasnt saying sh-it to him so dont say sh-it to me.

Ams - I wouldnt even waste my time, hes pointless.

Chris - you're pointless

Karrueche - oh my fuc-king gosh, I see what you meant Amber.

Ams - yeah this Is exactly why I didnt wanna come. Im leaving.

She got up and so did Ny and Lala.

Lala - yeah Im not really hungry anymore

Ny - me either, my place?

Lala - that works, AJ and Lei you staying with daddy?

Lei - I wanna come with you mommy

RoRo - I wanna come with you too mommy

Nyla - and I wanna come with you, mommy.

Ny - alright so Nari you staying with daddy?

She nodded.

Lala - you staying with your daddy AJ?

He nodded.

Ams - alright, we'll get yall something else to eat on the way.

They left. Everyone else looked at one another.

Indya - this Is how Its gonna be from now on? cause I think this Is crazy, everyone needs to grow up.

Karrueche - I hope you're Included In that statement.

Indya - and you somehow always find a way to blow my high.

The guys laughed but they know how It feels to get their high blown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*WITH AMS, LALA & NY*

*Ams POV*

Soon as I took a picture, In came Ro. I mean, she didnt knock or anything, just came In.

RoRo - mommy I gotta peepee

Me - go ahead Ro.

She closed the door behind her and used the bathroom.

RoRo - mommy?

Me - yes baby?

RoRo - are you about to go somewhere?

Me - yeah just hang out for a bit, me and Ny and Lala.

RoRo - are those your bestfriends?

Me - more like sisters.

RoRo - Nyla Is like my sister, and Kye Is like my brother.

I smiled, they're so close and so cute. All three of them are 6 years old but Kye Is older than them, only by a few months though. After Royalty was finished she washed her hands and we both left out the bathroom sitting on the bed In the guest room.

I really like the blonde, glad I listened to Ny and Lala's advice. But, Ny got her hair the same way too, Lala didnt want too, she never tried any color hair before.

RoRo - mommy I like this hair on you.

Me - thank you, wanna know a secret?

RoRo - yes!

Me - Its really a lace wig.

She giggled which made me laugh. Oh how I love my Royalty. Cant wait until this other baby gets here, I dont even know what Im having yet cause Im only a few weeks.

RoRo - mommy, Im gonna be the best big sister ever.

Me - I know you will baby, trust me.

She hugged me and I just cradled her. Might as well enjoy getting babied before the other baby gets here.

RoRo - Is Lucas gonna be watching me or Im going with daddy?

Me - Lucas, cause daddy needs some time to himself, but he still loves you.

RoRo - only If he loves you, he loves me.. and I dont think he loves you mommy.

I looked at her.

Me - why would you think that?

RoRo - because he called you bad words and mean things and I dont like that mommy.. I dont like It at all.

I sighed. I dont even know what to say to her at this point...

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ny's POV*

Nyla and Nari are hilarious as hell. I love my girls so much, they're such goofballs. I dont know where they get It from cause me and Lucas are like the most serious people and couple ever. We're always so serious, unless our daughters make us smile and laugh, or any of the others.

Nari - mama, take dat off your head.

Me - why ?

Nari - I wan see yo hairrrrrr

I chuckled and took It off.

Me - happy?

She nodded and smiled.

Nari - wait hea, I gotta go get a com.

I laughed cause she means "comb". Shes so silly. It'll take her awhile to find a comb though cause I believe I put them all up, unless theres one randomly laying around. But, Lala needs to hurry so I could go pick her up.

Lucas came In our room starring at me, so I starred back.

Lucas - what.

Me - you started to stare first.

Lucas - what Nari talking bout, she asked me for a "com".

I burst out laughing.

Me - she means comb baby, shes tryna do my weave.

Lucas - but Its already done.

Me - try telling her that.

Lucas - where you going? when you coming back?

Me - I dont know, just somewhere to get Amber's mind off things.

Lucas - yall bout to leave me watching 3 little girls, my night Is bout to get crazy.

Me - RoRo Is not that bad, Its our two you have to worry about.

Im lying, Royalty Is a handful just like Nyla. They're all spoiled though.

Lucas - I bet not find out you giving nigg-as ya number and sh-it.

Me - Ion do what you do.

I got up off the bed fixing my top. He came up behind me.

Lucas - you heard me.

Me - I did.

I turned around and he put me on the dresser. He was about to kiss me but Royalty, Nyla, and Nari came In.

RoRo - Nyyyyyy my mommy said lets go.

Me - okay.

I pecked Lucas on the lips and they walked out the room together. He pulled me back kissing me.

Me - baby, *In between kisses* I gotta go.

Lucas - alright, remember about tonight, dont tire yourself out.

Me - I wont. Promise.

I pecked his lips one more time then we walked out the room going down the steps. Amber was waiting by the door talking to Royalty, Nyla, and Nari.

Nyla - you and her betta be home before 1O!

Nari - ya! *snaps finger*

Royalty - what they said!

Me and Lucas started to laugh. Yeah, hes gonna definitely have a blast with them.

Ams - finally, girl lets go get Lala.

I walked to the door.

Me - girls, be good.

Ams - yeah dont drive Lucas too crazy, hes already damn near there.

I chuckled, she Isnt lying about that. He sarcastically laughed, the girls waved us until we left out the door, me and Ams walked to my car.

Me - you look good.

Ams - so do you.

Goalsssss, I swear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lala's POV*

I got up out of bed once Ny texted me telling me shes around the corner. I put my tooth kit up and went downstairs where August and our two kids are.

August - leaving?

Me - yes, going out with Ny and Ams.

Lei - have fun mommy!

AJ - ya have fun mama.

I smiled.

Me - okay, you guys have fun too, love youuu.

Them - we love you too.

I kissed my babies then gave my man a kiss. I dont like not being home with them but Im gonna hang with the girls for a while, especially cause Ams Is going through It. She needs our support. I walked out the front door seeing Ny just pulling up. I went over to her car getting In the backseat, sitting directly In the middle. I leaned up In the front seat.

Me - hey babes!

Them - haaaaay.

I chuckled, they sound like some ghetto girls.

Me - so where we going?

Ny - Ams wants to go to the "Catch".

Me - oh sh-it, never been there but I heard Its lit.

Ams - yeah, every celeb comes to LA just to hang there.

Ny - I've never been either, but we're gonna enjoy ourselves tonight.

Ams - first can we go for a walk on the park until It gets a little dark?

Ny - sure, anything for you.

She smiled and I sat back. Im excited for the "Catch" tonight though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ams POV*

Me - but Im so confused, you guys think that we're done forreal?

Ny/Lala - of course not.

They both looked at one another then back at me.

Lala - seriously, you're too pretty for him to ever leave you alone for one, and for two, hes not just going to throw all those years yall both put In away, trust me.

Ny - shes right, and If he was gonna quit you for good he wouldve a long time ago, he had so much time.

Me - like literally, he hates me.

Ny - Its not hate, Its love.

Lala - trust what we say.

Me - I just- *phone beeps* wait, hold on.

I seen It was an Instagram notification... Oh yeah, I always had my post notifications turned on for Chris, and he just posted something. He posted a video of him riding around with some chick. She looks slightly younger than us, like she could be 2O or 21 Ish. I rolled my eyes showing the girls. I dont even know why I care so much, Its clear that he doesnt care at all. Like It hasnt even been a whole week yet and he already with another bitc-h.

Ny - how trifling.

Lala - he starting to get on my nerves *shakes head*

Ny - and that lil bitc-h not even all that.

I just shook my head. Theres really not sh-it else to say, plus aint sh-it I can do at this point. I just need to worry about my baby, and my upcoming baby. *looks at the time* 

Me - we can head to the Catch now, I need me a drink.

Ny - you're not having Liquor but you can have a little wine, just a little bit.

I playfully rolled my eyes. Right now, I need some liquor In my system, but I know I cant hurt this baby, so I'll have one or two wine coolers.

~~~

Its so pretty. Wow, we're the first ones here. It just opened a few minutes ago, but yall know people never get somewhere on time.

Lala - Ooh, coooool.

Ny - I know right? *snapchats* with half of my squad. *winks*

I chuckled, the other half of us Is Kai, Taty, and Bree. Shouldve Invited them but Kai been going through her own lil problems with Will, Taty and Trev been doing amazing, and so have Bree and Mechie, as usual.

Me - the older I get, the better I look.

Ny - I think I looked better In my teens.. I was poppin'

Lala - you're still poppin, but me? I look the damn same, still skinny, still caramel. I think my face just got a lil fatter though.

True, she does look the same, I've seen pictures of her. She always been so pretty and unique looking.

Ny - your cheeks getting chubby

She squeezed  my cheeks and we laughed.

Me - I knowww, kinda like It though. 

Lala - so do we- woaaaah, bitc-h Is that Justin Beiber and The Game?

I looked, definitely Is them. I guess celebs really do hang here.

Ny - The Game so fine dawg.

Lala - I wanna get a picture with Justin so I can show Lei, shes gonna go crazy.

Me - well perfect cause hes coming over here.

Justin came over, literally tryna holla at Lala. I swear he dont want them problems with Aug. But she got that picture she wanted, and they started to chat. Me and Ny looked at one another.

Ny - sooo how bout that drink?

Me - yes, how bout It.

We both walked away going to the bar, lots of people started to come. We both got a wine cooler, nothing strong or that could harm my baby. We sat at the bar and I looked up seeing The Game ordering a drink. He looked over seeing me and Ny and did a small smirk. 

The Game - how are you two ladies doing on this fine evening?

I chuckled.

Me - good, and you're corny as hell.

He laughed. I dont know what Ny sees In him though cause to me he Is not attractive. He seems like more of my type than hers cause she likes pretty nigg-as, she dated guys like August and Lucas. Game Is nothing like them. Hes more like Chris, you know, tough with tatts. But still not attractive though.

The Game - whats yall names?

Me - Amber

Ny - Destiny

The Game - Im Jaceyon.

Ny - we knew that, we're from here too.

The Game - word?

Ny - *nods* word.

They started to have a full blown conversation, meanwhile Im just sitting here drinking my wine cooler, scooping out the place. I got the urge to pee.

Me - hey Ny, can you watch my drink? I gotta take a wiz.

Her and The Game chuckled and she nodded. I got up going Inside to the bathroom. It was crowed but not once I got In the bathroom. I used It then left out the stall, washing my hands, then making sure I look okay. I applied more lip gloss while looking In the mirror, I heard one of the other bathroom stalls toilet flush, then a girl came out washing her hands. I glanced at her then looked back again realizing thats the girl who was In the video with Chris, from earlier. Im sure she knows who I am. I slightly rolled my eyes and headed for the door, until she said something.

Her - you dont have to roll your eyes at me honey, Im just his friend.

She smirked and I turned around looking at her.

Me - Im sure you are, oh, and have fun sweetheart.. he has untreated gonorrhea.

She looked a little disgusted, I smiled walking out the bathroom. I feel so satisfied, but fuc-k It, If I cant be happy, neither can he. Knowing the bitc-h, shes probably just a groupie and she still gonna fuc-k with him just because of who he Is, but good luck to her. That nigg-a comes with a whole load of problems. I went back to go sit, soon as I did,

Ny - oh Ams, me and Jayceon are gonna go somewhere quieter, I'll be back In a few minutes, alright?

I slowly nodded, but Is she crazy? She just met him for one, and for two I hope she doesnt do anything with him, Lucas will Kill her, literally. He gets like Chris when hes upset. All our nigg-as crazy but Chris and Lucas got It worse. Maybe cause the other girls are crazier than me and Ny? I dont know. But I watched as the both of them walked away then something clicked. If the girl who Chris was with earlier Is here, then hes here too. Aw man, I hope he doesnt see me, I just dont wanna run Into him tonight, not In the mood for his sh-it. So, I got up with my wine cooler and left, I went to the sidewalk getting me an uber. Ny drove us here and she and both Lala are doing their own thing so Im just gonna leave. Once I make It home, I'll text the both of them.. So much for us having a day out though, but glad we did. I saw Chris new bitc-h In person, and I better not ever see her with my daughter when Chris has her either or we gone have some problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 159 18
This is the sequel to The Music Video Love Story. Will they love again? Will they be a family again? Let's find out?
43K 1.4K 67
Kamaiyah and Chris have been through the storm. Lost one another and found themselves right where they needed eachother. Kids, Divorce and Death coul...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
263K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...