A Muscial Nobody (Boyxboy)

By harrilat

Dark, dark and darker... We all know the typical story of romance. The good girl falls for the bad boy, t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eight

21 5 2
By harrilat

Casey and Kellin had continued joking around, getting to know each other. Casey noticed began to tell Kellin a little bit about him self, learning that Kellin also went to his high school. It made him realize how oblivious he actually was to the students at school. Everyone over shadowed by the rich and popular, everyone without a high status becoming a just another regular student. Kellin came from money, and alot of it, but his family didn't like exploiting their riches. Him and Casey were both the same age as well. His family lived in more quiet section of Tacoma, on their own land. He drove himself to school everyday, being that as soon as he turned 16, he went and got his license. He had one sister, who was a senior at school, and they were super close. He was invested in school, but not to the point where he cared about his GPA, he just wanted to pass, and go into the real world. 

Casey had been sucked into the real world earlier though.

In turn, Casey told him small snippets of his life, leaving in more of the good then the ugly. He told him all of hobbies, and funny, embarrassing moments. That he liked playing piano and singing, but more on his own time. He could draw, but rather not, since it made him bored. He didn't bring up his lack of money and his missing siblings. He didn't mention all of the problems that he had retained and had encountered. He told all the happy things, all the good things. From his first dance, which ended horribly, since his date threw up on him, because someone spiked the punch. To the time when he and his friends broke into the queen B's house in middle school, to catch her making out with her boyfriend, which lead to her boyfriend trying to escape out the window that they had climbed through previously. Kellin was laughing like crazy, he just couldn't contain himself, causing Casey to laugh along with him. 

They had been joking around for a while, the sun starting to dip and the clouds rolling in, signalling that it would rain soon. They had been in their own little world, sitting under one of the cherry blossom trees, by the water. Casey knew that he had to go home soon, since he and Kellin both had school again tomorrow, and it was only Wednesday.

But he didn't want it to be over, not yet...  

But the wants and wishes don't always come true, and he couldn't avoid the inevitable.

Kellin reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone, glancing at it, only to sigh. He looked over at Casey, or more somber expression on his face. It made Casey sadden slightly, knowing what that sigh entailed. Kellin looked one more time, out at the water, and then back at Casey, smiling a little bit. 

"Casey...I got to go home, since I've been out here a while" he said, his smile fading a little bit.

"Kellin, it's okay, we can go, I've got to get home too" Casey said, smiling back a little bit too.

"Okay" he replied, before getting up, brushing his pants off, which had blossom's on them.

Casey got up too, his heart dropping a little, since he had been having a good time with Kellin. He had been laughing, his heart pounding, and he didn't even know why. Was it because he was talking to Kellin? What was it? ...He didn't even know himself. He definitely didn't want to go home, not back to silence. 

But he had no choice.

Kellin began walking out from the under the tree, looking back, waiting for Casey. Casey quickly picked up his bag and got up, speed walking to catch up with him. They began walking out of the park, so that they both could go home.

"Do you want a ride home? I can drop you off on my way home. Where do you live?" Kellin asked.

"Um, I live pretty close by, so I can walk" Casey replied, feeling apprehensive about Kellin taking him home.

"No way, not after having the time of my life hanging out with you. I am not letting you walk home. Come on, my car is this way" he said, with a tone that meant that it was not up for negotiation. they had finally made it out of the park, exiting the gates, towards Kellin's car. Kellin wasn't extremely tall, as Casey noticed. He couldn't tell at first, since he had been siting down when he saw him. He was a little below average, just a few inches short of Casey. Casey could almost see over his head, without having to stand on his tip toes. 

It was kind of endearing, and cute...

Wait, what?

Pushing that thought aside for later, Casey looked over at Kellin's car. It was a rather well taken care of car. Just from first glance, he could tell that he took pride in his ride. It was a black car, a Tesla, but Kellin wasn't showy about it. Unlike the kids at school, who's cars were hot pinks and practically screaming money, his was more reserved and simple, like any car should be. They walked up towards the car, and Kellin walked towards the drivers side, leaving Casey with the option of getting in on the passengers side. The windows didn't have a tint, and had little to no smudges and finger prints. He opened the door, only to be greeted with grey, leather seats. Their was a cup holder in between the two front seats, with a few in the back. Casey and Kellin both got in the car, both of them strapping in, and Kellin starting the car. Then Kellin turned to him, with a smug smile on his face. 

" Okay Mr. Casey, tell me where to go. I kind of feel like an Uber driver right now" he said with a chuckle. 

"Just go straight, and take a left at the second second stoplight, and there we will be, Mr. Uber driver" Casey said with a chuckle. 

"Okay, here we go!" Kellin said, turning around, and leaving the park, all the while Casey was laughing at the way Kellin was acting. It reminded him of a roller coaster conductor, except the kind that wasn't a moody teenager. 

They were rode in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, till Kellin reached over and turned on his music, which was connected via Bluetooth to his phone. What began to blare through the speakers was not what Casey had been expecting, as Spice Girls 'Wannabe' began to play.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want!" Kellin began to sing loudly, his voice high pitched and barely making it. 

Casey began to laugh so hard, since he knew Spice Girls, but he didn't think that this was the type of stuff Kellin listened to. Kellin was jamming out as they were getting closer to the thing second stoplight, doing all sorts of weird dance moves. Casey was laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes. The windows had been rolled down when they had started driving, and now the entire city could hear Kellin's Spice Girls. Casey looked over, catching Kellin mid sprinkler, and he decided to join him, as the song to came closer to its most famous line.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends" Casey sang, purposely sounding high pitched, jamming out with Kellin. 

"Make it last forever, FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!" Kellin sang with Casey, putting his hands back on the wheel to turn left onto Casey's street. 

"If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give"  Casey sang, screaming out the lyrics, causing a few more heads to turn towards the car, their faces littered with shock. Some people were even trying to suppress laughter, as they heard two teenage boys singing Spice Girls horribly. 

"Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is!" Kellin and Casey finished, has Kellin came to a stop in front of his apartment. They broke down in laughter, allowing for the song to continue on. Kellin looked up at Casey with tears in his eyes. Casey slowly stopped laughing, his stomach hurting from all of the laughing he had been doing today. Kellin looked at Casey with a sad smile.

"I guess this is your stop right?" he asked.

"Yeah...I'm sorry man, this has been the most fun I've had in a while, hanging out with you" he finished with a sigh, then smiling back over at Kellin. 

"Hey, no need to apologize. Here" he said, reaching down into his pocket to pull out a pen.

"Give me your hand" Kellin said, gesturing towards Casey's hand, while holding the pen in his right hand. Casey leaned over, placing his fairly large hand in Kellin's slightly smaller one. Kellin began to right down his number, so that Casey could call him.

"There you go! I guess that's goodbye Casey, and you had better text me" Kellin said playfully, with a smile on his face. 

Casey moved his hand back, looking down at it, his face beginning to heat up slightly.

Twice in one day? That's a first.

"Okay Kellin, thanks for the ride. Goodbye Kellin" he said with a smile, unbuckling himself, and getting out of the car. Before he closed the door, he leaned down and waved, to which Kellin waved back with a smile. He walked out and around the car, towards the building, hearing Kellin restart his car, and pull out of the parking area in front of the building, driving off. He walked inside, trying not to let the buildings slightly sad demeanor get to him, especially as he finally approached their apartment room. He opened the door and walked in, the room the same way he had left it this morning. After he had shut the door, he pulled out as his phone as he began to walk towards his room. He put Kellin's number into his phone just as he approached the door to his room. 

To Kellin from Casey:

"Hey, it's Casey :)".

Not more then a few minutes later, he got a reply.

To Casey from Kellin:

"Hey :) I knew you were going to text me ;)".

Casey smiled, his heart rate picking up a little more as he began to reply again.

He still didn't know why he felt this way to begin with.

...He didn't feel this for anyone till he meet Kellin...

...So what was this feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
13.9M 512K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
1.5K 91 20
"She is a boy?" "No. He is a girl" "Whatttt!!!!" ********* This is the story of a cool nerd, Kate. Now you know where the story's going? A cool nerd...