Adopted by a gang

By unknowedgirllll

Four year old Emma have always been on the streets. Her mother and father didn't want to care for her. On one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question
Author note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author note
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Note
Note....
Chapter 17
Another note
Plans
New book!

Chapter 11

17K 486 39
By unknowedgirllll

Blake's POV
I started to walk around Ty parents house with Jackson.
"Man his dad is such a fucking pain." Jackson muttered.
"Yuup." I agreed. A big door caught me eye. Jackson looked at me than the door.
"Hell no Blake! Stop thinking what your thinking!" He said. I walked over to the door and turned around and smirked at him.
"Come Jacky. Are you sacred?" I asked him.
"No I'm not." He snap.
"Then open the door" I reply.
"No!" He snap again. I put my hands up.
"Okay okay. Don't get work up chicken. I'm going to start calling to chicken from now on. Mr. Chicken. Every morning you will wake up to good morning chicken. And-" Jackson pushed past me and open the door and walk in. I grinned and followed him. And saw a study. Jackson walked to the bookcase. I walked over to the desk and started looking at the papers. My eyes widen when I saw this paper.
"Jackson! Get over here now!" I said. He walked over.
"What." He said annoyed. I handed him the paper. His took from my hands and looked at it.
"We got to show Tyler this!" He said. I nodded my head.
His parents killed Emma's family!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...