II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; InNout Pt.1

9 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

*Lei's POV*

We're at the airport In Jamaica, getting ready to go back home to L.A and I cant wait cause I miss my mommy. Daddy says since Its 5:OOAM here that Its 12:OOPM there. The time Is different, and It takes 5 hours to get there so we should be back home before dark If this plane hurries and boards.

RoRo - Lei?

Me - yes RoRo?

RoRo - I want my mommy

Me - soon Royalty, just close your eyes and go to sleep and before you know It, we'll be home.

She nodded and laid back In the seat closing her eyes. Meanwhile Nyla was whining so goddaddy Lucas put her on his lap. I dont think she can sit on him on a public plane but I heard celebrities can do what they want, so.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 HOURS LATER 

Soon as daddy unlocked the door, I went straight In to AJ's room seeing him playing. My brother Is sooooo cute. He hopped up running to me and I picked him up kissing him and hugging him tightly. Hes so happy to see me, I walked to mommy and daddy's room seeing her sitting on the bed thinking.

*Lala's POV*

I was just thinking, but you know how you can feel a presence? I did and looked up seeing Lei In the doorway holding AJ. I was just about to take him and go get some food, but even better that Lei and their dad Is back too.

Me - hey bab- *gco*

She hopped on me hugging me. My little girl. I missed her! I kissed her all over her face then saw August come In. I missed him too, looking sexy as usual.

Me - hey baby

August - hey beautiful, I missed you.. and you lilman.

He picked up AJ kissing him and AJ smiled hugging him. They're all the cutest people I've ever known. I love our little family so much.

Lei - mommy why you dressed up?

Me - going to go out to get some food, wanna join?

Lei - yes, what time Is It here?

Me - 5PM

Lei - wow time really was different.

I chuckled and got off the bed getting my phone and purse, I dont even know why I still grab my purse cause Aug always pays for everything, even when I try. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Meet's POV*

Once we landed back In L.A, me, daddy, mommy, Demi and Indya took the same transportation. I had to pee so I went to use Indya's bathroom, her and Karrueche are mad at each other I think. I over heard the adults talking and thats what was said, but thats none of my business. I hope they get past whatever they are fighting about though.

Bree - okay Meet, lets go baby. Im hungry.

Me - me too!

Dont gotta tell me twice, I love food. My mommy said bye to Indya and we left going to our house. Daddy and Demi stayed In the car. 

Mechie - she good baby?

Bree - yeah, just hope they dont fight or nothing.

I bet they're talking about Indya and Karrueche, but like I said, Its none of my business.

Bree - Mechie go to InNout Burger, thats where Lala said to go.

Mechie - alright bab- *gco*

Everyone looked at Demi who just threw up on herself. She started to cry. Mommy got out the car and took Demi's shirt off and sitting In the back with her so she'd stop crying. I got In the front seat. Daddy drove home.

*Bree's POV*

Mechie went to go give Demi a bath cause I couldnt do nothing with her, she not feeling too well and shes being fussy and hitting me and I'd hate to give her a spanking knowing she doesnt feel good. He has more patience than I do and thats good.

Meet - mommy can we still go to InNout Burger pleaseeeeee?

Me - Meet you know Demi doesnt feel good.

Meet - yes she does, shes happy now.

We looked at the door seeing Mechie walk In with Demi who was laughing and smiling. Dont know what he did, but glad he did It. He had her clothes on already, I got up getting a brush comb and taking her from him to fix her hair so we can go eat.

I cant even tell nothing was ever wrong with her, but thats how little kids are. They cry and forget about the reason they're crying like 2 seconds later.

Me - happy now, Demi?

Demi - *nods* yes!

Meet - good cause Im hungry, but happy you're okay.

Meet hugged Demi then she reached for him so he picked her up. I love my kids bond, I might need to have another.. Im still young. Im 24 going on 25, I had Meet at 17, literally a month before I turned 18. Wouldnt want It any other way though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Taty's POV*

I had to go home and change cause what I had on was not going to cut It. We're going to InNout Burger with everyone else, Im assuming since we always go out to eat together, most of the time. But Aurora and Airan are making me upset with their constant complaining, really Aurora though cause shes so spoiled, she thinks everything goes her way.

Rori - mommmmyyyyy, come on!

Rani - yeah we wanna go eat!

Me - alright stop rushing mommy and get over here so I can fix your hair Rori.

She stomped over to me. I just did her a simple hair style then went to go wash my hands cause of the moister from the hair conditioner I use for her hair.

Rani - can we go noooow mommy?

Me - why arent yall rushing yall daddy?

Trevor - cause daddy been ready to go.

He walked In the front room and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Me - whatever, lets go cause these kids getting on my last nerve, especially little miss "my way or no way" over here.

Rori rolled he eyes and opened the front door walking out. She better be happy shes my daughter and that shes cute as hell.

Me - girl fix your face, not cute.

Rori - I Is cute mommy!

She put her hand up like she was gonna hit me and boyyyyy looka here, I dare her. No child of mines better not ever hit me unless they wanna get they a-s tossed.

Trevor - dont do It Rori, cause then daddy gonna have to to hit mommy too.

I laughed sarcastically. Daddy will get his a-s whooped right along with her, little does he know.

But on the other hand, looka my fresh handsome little boy. Hes so chilled and laid back, and my twin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Karrueche's POV*

I have my daughter Rue, and plus I have Royalty with me. Chris and Amber are going through It right now so Instead of him bringing Royalty to her, I'll do It. I think they really like hate each other, or at least thats the way Chris makes It seem but whatever, hope they get It together. 

RoRo - Karrueche, can we go In the library?

Me - sure lets go.

*RoRo's POV*

I looked through the book shelf and saw a princess book, and I got It. Karrueche let me get It with her library card and we left. We got In her car.

Me - Karrueche?

Karrueche - yes Royalty?

Me - where are you taking me?

Karrueche - your mommy Is at Ny's house so thats where Im gonna take you.

Me - okay.

I sat back and started reading my new book to Rue, and she was smiling. She looks so cute today, like always.

Makes me wish I had a little sister but I think I may want a brother. But I'll be happy with which ever I get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ams POV*

I was waiting outside by the water waiting for Karrueche to text me and tell me shes on her way with my Royalty so I can walk back to Ny's house. I really cant stay with Chris and he bought the house so I dont wanna stay In It anyways for that reason. I swear I'll find me an apartment or something cause even though Ny Is my friend I dont wanna be a burden on anyone plus she has her own life with her own kids and man, and they have their own problems here and there and I dont wanna Invade anyone's space or anything like that. Finally Karrueche texted me so I made my way back to Ny's house and waited outside, and she pulled up. Soon as she made a complete stop, Royalty got out the car running towards me with a book In her hand. I picked her up hugging and kissing her tightly. Oh how I missed my daughter.

Me - I missed you so much RoRo!

She didnt say anything besides keep hugging me. I walked over to Karrueche's car.

Me - thanks for bringing her.

Karrueche - no problem, you guys going to InNout Burger?

Me - only If Ro wants too, Im not really In the mood to see, you know who.

She nodded.

Karrueche - you should still come, I mean all of us are going, you two have to think about your kid and upcoming one.

I mentally rolled my eyes at what she said. That just annoyed me for some reason but whatever.

Me - yeah well I guess you're right, I'll see you there then.

Karrueche - alright.

I walked to Ny's front door then Karrueche pulled off. I went Inside holding Royalty.

Me - where'd you get that book?

RoRo - library, Karrueche let me get It.

I nodded.

Me - wanna go to InNout Burger?

She nodded, I went to the guest room Ny Is letting me stay In and went to go find my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Indya's POV*

I was rolling up a joint, trying to get one In before Karrueche came with Rue, cause I'd never smoke around Rue or while shes here, smoke Is bad especially for the babies. But, the doorknob slowly turned and I mumbled "sh-it" under my breath, I looked around for somewhere to put the joint but It was too late, Karrueche came In my room with Rue. She rolled her eyes and went to go open my windows. She snatched my joint throwing It out and looking at me.

Me - I really wish you'd let me do what I do.

Karrueche - you cant do sh-it unless you wanna say goodbye to me and Rue, cause If you keep smoking you can forget about us.

She takes everything so serious, like Soulja smokes, even around Rue and she accepts It.

Me - but yet her own father smokes around her and you say nothing about It, fuc-k outta here Karrueche.

Karrueche - anyways If you're going to InNout Burger with us, be ready In 1O.

She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. I rolled my eyes the screamed In the pillow. Without Trey Im so vulnerable ughhhhh. I need him cause Im destroying myself slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kai's POV*

I moved to the other side of the bed as Will tried to kiss me. Like no, I feel like hes cheating on me or plans on doing It, and my gut never leads me wrong.

Will - baby for the last time, Im not cheating on you and I dont plan on It.

Me - I dont care, cause my gut never leads me wrong.

Will - wow so you're gonna be mad at me for no reason?

Me - Im not mad, just not about to deal with no cheater.

He sighed and looked at me. Kye and Tay ran In the room over to us.

Kye - mommy mommy we're hungry!

Tay - yaaa and daddy cant cwook!

I snickered. He really cant but kudos to him for always trying.

Me - okay babies, Tay let mommy fix your hair then we can go to InNout Burger with everyone else.

Kye - yaaaay, I love burgers!

Tay - okay mommy.

I went to get a comb and then I put her In my lap, doing her hair In her signature hairstyle. Her two buns. My Tay Is so beautiful, looks just like me and my mom. So does Kye, my genes are waaay stronger than Will's and thank goodness.

Tay - done mommy?

Me - yes Tay, Im done. 

Kye - come Tay so I can help you find your other shoe.

Tay - okay!

She hopped off the bed and they both ran out the room. I was about to get up off the bed but Will got on top of me kissing me. Honestly I couldnt help but kiss back so I did a little, but then I stopped and tried to get him off of me. Gotta be strong Kai, be strongggggggg Kai!

Me - Will seriously, move.

Will - say you love me first.

Me - I love me

Will - Kai

Me - fine, I love you, now move.

He kissed me again then rolled off of me. I got up and fixed my top and looked In the mirror making sure I look fine. I do of course. I grabbed my purse and phone then walked out the room with Will following me. I love him so much but honestly, If I find out hes cheating or attempts too, we're over. Especially cause we've been doing so well, no relationship problems at all for like the past year, he better not mess up now, cause we're too old to be still going though this. Im almost 24 and hes already 24. 

On the other hand, look at our daughter and son, our kids are so beautiful. Why mess up this beautiful little family?

*Kye's POV*

Me and Tay ran around while mommy and daddy were by the car looking like they were having a debate about something. I dont know, but whenever I think they're arguing or something I get Tay and we get away from them and play. I dont like to see my parents mad so I dont, I leave them and me and my little sister have fun while playing and talking.

Me - hey Tay?

Tay - ya Kye?

Me - when we grow up, wanna be like mommy and daddy? you know, minus the arguing.

Tay - *laughs and nods* yes!

Me - great, cause they're amazing people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ny's POV*

I left out the bathroom after washing my hands. I went back In me and Lucas room getting back on the bed with my Nari bear. Momma's baby Is so cute and chubby. I love that my daughters are chubby cause I love chubby kids and cheeks, although Nyla getting slim on me, but look at Nari.

Shes just ugh, literally my whole heart, her and Nyl- *hears front door open*. Fuc-k! Did Ams ever lock the door? Aw man, I really hope thats Lucas. I waited as my heart started to pump, then the door slowly opened. I took a deep breath once I seen It was Lucas. Nari started to scream joyfully and reach for him, he took her.

Me - hey baby, I missed you and all but wheres Nyla?

Lucas - she went to the bathroom.

I nodded then gave him a kiss before I walked out the room and down the stairs to the bathroom not seeing Nyla. Something told me to go outside and there she was, messing with the flower she was growing before we left for Jamaica. No one has been taking care of the flower because we've been gone but It didnt die... not yet at least. She saw me and smiled, I picked her up kissing her.

Me - hey my sweet baby, mommy missed youuuuuu *squeezes her tightly* I never wanna let you go.

Nyla - *laughs* but mommy you have too, I have to get big one day.

That was so deep coming from my 6 year old. It gave me flashbacks of me and my parents, I remember telling my dad the same exact thing Nyla just told me. Wow... shes actually growing up, shes 6! I remember when I first had her. Its just so crazy and sad how fast they grow up. But she and Nari will forever be MY babies, and I dont care how old they get. I finally put Nyla down. My baby looking fly so you know I had to take her some pictures.

*Nyla's POV*

Mommy took me some pictures, like always.

Ny - Nyla Im surprised your hair stayed pressed so long without me being there to keep It that way.

Me - I reminded daddy every night to wrap It up for me, thats why. And when I took baths too, I had my shower cap.

Mommy just smiled as I talked.

Ny - dont you miss your sister baby?

Me - yes, where Is she at mommy?

Ny - Inside, come on.

I took mommy's hand and we went Inside, going up the stairs. We went to her and daddy's room and I jumped on the bed and Nari hugged me. I missed her, shes like the 3 year old version of me. She wants to be like me so bad, and Im kind of starting to like It.

Me - I love you Nari

Nari - I luv you too Nyla!!

I kissed her cheek. Mommy and daddy smiled at us then looked at each other, they started kissing.

Ny - we made such beautiful babies.

Lucas - I know, makes me wanna have more.

Ny - me too

Lucas - seriously?

Mommy nodded.

Lucas - we'll make some more tonight then.

Mommy smiled and kissed daddy again. I dont know what that means but I know kissing Is gross.

Me - ew mommy and daddy

Nari - ya, ew mama and dada

They both started laughing then so did me and Nari. Told yall she wants to be like me. Its okay cause Im her bigger sister.

Ny - you two, lets go so we can eat.

Me - okay, eat what?

Ny - burgers, from InNout.

Me and Nari cheered cause we been there once and Its so good! I couldnt eat the whole burger though but I'll try this time. Mommy picked Nari up and daddy picked me up, and we all left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*HELLO, COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE AND THANKS.!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...
43K 1.4K 67
Kamaiyah and Chris have been through the storm. Lost one another and found themselves right where they needed eachother. Kids, Divorce and Death coul...
39.2K 1K 29
23 year-old famous superstar Chris Brown, 24 year-old hip-hop rap artist Nicki Minaj and 22 year-old new famous R&B singer August Alsina fall in a lo...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...