Protect me TasukuxGao (Future...

By Tsukiko05

Tasuku finally manage to confess his feelings to Gao. But, someone use Tasuku's love for revenge... Boyx... More

Author note
Act one
Act two
Act four
Act five
Act six
Act seven
Act eight
Act nine
Act ten
Act eleven
Act twelve
Act thirteen
Act fourteen

Act three

834 23 36
By Tsukiko05

~ Gao was walking alone to the classroom ~

Gao: (heart beat fast and still blushing) Tasuku-senpai loves me... I never expected that he'll love me back (grin happy)

Bal: (out of nowhere next to Gao) Gao, you're creepy bal...

Gao: (jump surprised) Bal? When did you back?

Bal: Now, bal. You were grinning for something bal. Did something happened bal?

Gao: (blush) Eh no nothing, Bal... Did you ate pizza?

Bal: Yes, Bal is very happy bal.

Gao: (smile) I'm happy for you, Bal.

Bal: Bal is going to see Jack, bal.

Gao: Ahem sure, Bal. Be careful (wave)

Bal: Bal will be careful bal (wave and leave)

Gao: (sigh smiling) Tasuku-senpai, huh. (walk slowly)

Unknown: (grab Gao from behind and put cloth on his mouth smirking)

Gao: (surprised and thinks) Chloroform... Tasuku-senpai... (pass out)

Unknown: (laughs evil) Time for my revenge, Tasuku Ryuenji. I have something that is precious to you~ (drag Gao somewhere)

Gao: (unconscious)

Unknown: (drag Gao in some house and tie him on the bed) And now... Let's see Tasuku Ryuenji's reaction when he'll see that I got his precious one~ (laughs evil and take picture from Gao tied and send it to Tasuku with text) ,,If you want your precious Gao Mikado back, meet me at the park. XXX"

Tasuku: (reserve the mail and see it) Gao-kun! (angry) No one can touch my Gao-kun! Jack! We're going to hunt!

Jack: Yes, Tasuku.

~ They both leave to meet the person who kidnapped Gao ~

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next act is coming soon... And the revealing of the evil person... ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.7K 45
When Lucy wakes up in the hospital after a fight with her ex turned to violence she has no clue who her saviour was. But when Liam Hamilton, the high...
4.8K 81 1
hi!!! It's my first time writing a fanfic. Pls give feedback on anyt I can improve on ! '°☆~ This fanfic is about a mysterious canned knowledge that...
105K 3.2K 18
News spread fast about Kenny McCormick suddenly running away from home, but nobody seemed to have any idea where he could have gone. Nobody that is...
297K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...