Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa...

By peaceout647

Elsa has powers and can't control them. Then she meets Jack. Jack tries to help her control her powers. Alon... More

Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa fan fiction )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
A little message :)
Another little note:)
Another note
My new book!!

Chapter 12

1.1K 40 3
By peaceout647

Chapter 12: saving Elsa the 1st time

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa let out another bloodcurdling scream. It scared me to death! She looked like she was struggling with something. Then all of the sudden she relaxed.

Elsa's P.O.V

"I'm so glad you are not hurt." Jack says coming toward me again. "I said enough!!" I screamed. Jack looked startled again, so decided to laugh.

Pitch's P.O.V

All of the sudden all of the guardians started running at me and captured me. "Let him go!!! Elsa shouts so loud I think she split my eardrum. She starts firing nightmare sand at them. "Hahahahahahaha!" I yell. Next they took me away.....

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa's still firing nightmare sand screaming " Let him go!" "Elsa you need to stop this!" I scream over her's

Elsa's P.O.V

Suddenly everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

Sandy just knocked Elsa out with dreamsand. But before that I kissed her. After ten minuets her eyes started to flutter all the sudden. Then she woke up.

Elsa's P.O.V

"What happened?" I said sitting up feeling dizzy. Next Jack explained the whole story. But he left out the kissing part. "Wait a minuet. You mean I was cursed by Pitch?" I asked. "Exactly." says Jack. "That's why it's important to let me help you." "But I'll just end up hurting you." I said. "Remember I have ice powers too." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...