[Mother of who?!]

Por LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... Más

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 13 | Base Revealed |

4.2K 170 41
Por LeTiffany

Okay. I just came home from shopping, so I'm thinking my sense of writing will not return until 2 more hours. Great. Anyways! On with the story.

So, I've decided to make a poll.

For the people who want Kakashi and Jishima to be adults in the Shippuden Arc (therefore making it a teen-fiction romance), please say so in the comments box.

For the people who want Kakashi and Jishima as children in the Shippuden Arc (I'll have to change the story plot a bit), please say so in the comments box.

If there are no readers who do not comment on this subject, I'll have to choose randomly ==''. Votes are counted on the 14th of April, 2012.

Until then, continue reading!

FEEDBACK: ...meh. Do what you want.

WARNING: Gore & Blood. Gory Fighting Scenes.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: If you haven't read the memo, read it now! It's very crucial for this story!]

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"YOU WHAT?!"

You sighed, before you rubbed at your eyes.

"I would like to bring a team with me to Shiwama's Base."

"And you know where it is, now?"

"No, but I have a feeling it's in the Lightning Country."

"Are you sure of this?"

"Hai."

Tsunade sighed, before she leaned her forehead on her fingers.

"Alright. Since you are going to the Lightning Country, you'll need a--"

"I would like to request a team."

She looked at you as though you had grown two heads.

"W-well, which one?"

"Team 5."

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Scenario by Sugiyama Noriaki (NARUTO ALL STARS Version) | Base Revealed ; ベースが明らかに | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Yosh! We finally have a mission after a week of training! And it's a B-Rank Mission too!"

"Shh, Jinko. The mission is for [Name]-sensei."

"What? You mean she requested it?"

"Yeah. Apparently, we're trying to find the base of this guy named 'Shiwama'."

"...Is it that guy who," Jinko lowered his voice, "who kidnapped Kaka and Jishi?"

"Yeah."

He blinked, before nodding, keeping his mouth shut as to not annoy you.

"Oh? You're all here, already?"

They turned around.

"[Name]-sensei!"

You smiled. "Did you train with those jutsus I assigned to you?"

"Hai!"

Your smile widened.

"Good. Iki mashou."

| [(*)] | The First Day ; 最初の日 | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed as you jumped from tree to tree.

We should arrive at the Lightning Country after about two days at this rate. Hopefully, they'll still be alive by then.

You looked up to attempt to look through the gaps of the greenery. The sun's rays were a little darker, indicating that it would set soon.

We should set up camp soon. Can't risk travelling through the night. [1]

You continued to jump between the trees as you thought about your route. After about ten more minutes, you stopped.

"Oi, minna," you successfully caught the attention of your team, "let's set up camp for tonight."

They nodded, and you were surprised as to why Jinko didn't complain as usual. You shrugged it off, as you prepared the fire. Your breath hitched in your throat when you felt something move in the shadows. You blinked, before checking your surroundings again for any movement of some sort. Nothing. You shrugged the previous movement off, but grabbed a kunai out just in case.

[| (*)] | The Second Day ; 日の翌日 | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 05 - Denkousekka | Effects: Ominous Atmosphere |

You narrowed your eyes as you felt the wind whip your cheeks.

The wind. Is it just me...or has it suddenly grown stronger today?

You twisted your body so that you were against the tree trunk. Your students followed confusedly.

"[Name]-sensei...?"

You shushed them with the usual 'one-finger-on-mouth' motion, as you swiftly, but quietly grabbed out a kunai. Your eyes adjusted to the sunlight, and soon, you saw a thin outline of a person hiding right above the branch you were currently standing on.

Thought so.

You motioned for your students to get behind you, before you threw your kunai at the figure. As soon as you threw it, your hands weaved themselves together, quickly forming hand-signs.

Kakushi Jutsu: Koritsu Tagetto no Jutsu! [2]

Your left and right pointer fingers were pressed together, as were your thumbs. You scanned the area, nearly gasping when the (nearly) invisible figure appeared in front of you. You quickly made sure they were in the space that your fingers had created, before you whispered, "Tagetto [3]."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei Gyakuten | Effects: Fighting |

You smiled as the figure moved again, but not before a branded mark appeared on his/her wrist. You quickly grabbed your students' collars, before jumping to another branch just as an exploding kunai was thrown towards you. You nearly lost your footing as the explosion coughed out debris and wood. You then gestured for your students to go hide, before you grabbed out four transparent shuriken. You injected your chakra into them, making them glow from a mix between green and red [4]. You then threw them up in the air, smiling when they whizzed around in the air by themselves. Your smile only widened when they started chasing the figure. You could make out the faint outline as you threw even more of your transparent shuriken. More had started to join in the chase, and soon you saw the figure turn around to face the weapons.

"Katon: Shajiku Sutorimu no Jutsu! [5]"

Your eyes widened when a stream of fire came from it's mouth, melting your shuriken. You narrowed your eyes when the figure revealed himself.

Huh. So it was a him.

You examined him. You suspected that it was the same person who had kidnapped Kakashi and Jishima. He had the same black hair and red eyes.

"Wow, [Name], you're good. Just as I expected."

"Who the hell are you?"

Your suspicions were confirmed when he opened his mouth.

"Why, I'm Seto Fujimoto. But you may know me as the person who kidnapped your children."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei Gyakuten | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Why, I'm Seto Fujimoto."

Jinko's eyes widened, and he nearly lost his balance.

"But you may know me as the person who kidnapped your children."

His eyes only widened further, and his mouth dropped. His team-mates looked at him suspiciously. Actually, Raito looked at him suspiciously, Reina looked at him with concern.

"Jinko?"

He didn't answer. He was too absorbed in his thoughts to even speak.

"Jinko? Do you know this guy?"

He forced his head to nod. Raito suddenly gave him a death-glare.

"Are you one of them?"

This time, he did answer. "W-what?"

"Are you one of them?"

"No!"

"You know, you might be without realising it. I mean, they could be telling you to help them, and you don't know what they--"

"NO!"

Raito blinked.

"Then who is this guy?"

"H-he's..." Jinko turned his head away.

"Jinko."

"He's my cousin twice-removed."

Raito looked at Jinko with a blank look.

"Twice-removed? What the hell does that mean?"

Jinko looked at him with wide eyes.

"It means he's my cousin, twice-removed."

The blank look returned.

"Okay, you know what? Don't bother explaining. Do you know how strong your cousin--"

"-twice removed!"

"Yes, your cousin-twice-removed," Raito mentally rolled his eyes, "how strong is he?"

Jinko blinked at the question.

"You know, I don't really remember..."

"WHAT?!"

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 26 - Keisei Gyakuten | Effects: Fighting |

You grunted as your kunai clashed with Seto's katana.

"You know, [Name]-san, I should've kidnapped you instead."

You ducked as he swung his katana at you. You did a low-swipe kick, mentally growling when he jumped.

"You would make a great experiment for Shiwama-sama."

You growled, before you jumped up in the air with him.

"Do you know how sick you sound right now, Seto?"

"Hm. Funny. That's what my cousin always says."

You managed to kick his face just as he punched your stomach. You both jumped away from each-other, you landing side-ways on a tree stump, he landing on a tree-branch.

"Oh? And who's this cousin of yours?" you sneered, now really caring who his cousin was.

"Jinko Amarashi."

Your eyes widened.

"Then again, he's my cousin-twice-removed."

Your usual threatening growl became more feral. You jumped towards him as he jumped towards you. You two went into an all out combat battle in the air, and you could only wonder how you were defying gravity.

"Experiments, Seto? What the hell did you do to Kaka-kun and Jishi-kun?"

"Still calling them with those cute honorifics?"

"Answer my question, Seto."

"Hm. Shiwama-sama was quite excited to have his first experiment with the Devil Genes."

You raised an eye-brow as you blocked his kick with a fore-arm.

"The Devil Genes?"

"Yes."

You slammed your palm into his chest, your face impassive as he coughed.

"And what would one do with the Devil Genes?"

You both jumped away from each-other again, but not before he gave you a punch to the face.

"The Devil Genes, hm? I guess...hmm."

Kakushi Jutsu: Daiyamondokatta no Jutsu!

You didn't hesitate to jump towards him again when your chakra finished melding the blades. You gritted your teeth as your blades clashed with his katana.

"I guess one would turn into a devil. Wings and horns and all. [6]"

Your eyes only narrowed, as you kicked him in the stomach. You restrained yourself from wincing when his katana slashed at your left arm.

"How many people have you been doing this to?"

You landed back on the tree-trunk as you watched him slam into one. He coughed, before he smiled.

"More than fifty."

Your breath hitched in your throat as your grip on your double-blade's hilt tightened considerably. Something snapped inside of you as your coloured chakra flames cloaked the blades.

"Oh? Did I make you angry, [Name]?"

Your grip tightened at his taunt as your bangs suddenly shadowed your eyes. Your blades suddenly grew longer, the flames surrounding said metal also growing. The smirk on Seto's face was wiped off when your blades started to glow.

Ketsugou.

"[Name]?"

You ignored him as your blades merged with each-other, making one large katana. You placed it in your right hand as it started to glow again.

"What is that? [Name]?"

Go Shinwasei Chakura: Kakusareta Hi Hatsubai: Honō no Fenikkususurasshu no Jutsu! [7]

You could feel the flames on your blade become more intense, and the five-different colours suddenly merged together to make a sharp crimson-orange red.

"W-what is that?"

You then disappeared from your place from the tree-trunk, and appeared behind him. His eyes widened as he turned around, preparing to defend himself. Too late. You had already started slashing your katana, and the burning pain made his eyes sting. Your katana emitted fiery wisps and fire waves for extra effect, as you continued to swing your sword in a series of movements. You could hear his scream in the distance [8].

"Take this!" Your blade started to glow again a light yellow again. Your determined face expression scared the heck out of him. "Katon: Kasai no Batsu no Kami no Jutsu! [9]" You yelled, your katana was so bright now, anyone who would've stared at it would've been blinded. A war cry came out of your mouth as you slashed your sword across Seto's body numerous times. It was about 9 slashes later that time seemed to slow down. You adjusted your body so that you could make a powerful swing without having to move too much. You swung your sword, and Seto's eyes saw it coming to stab him in slow motion.

"Bunsan Sutabu! [10]"

You could hear his scream of pain as you stabbed your katana into his body, and the glow suddenly grew brighter, and you could feel his insides and blood bubble.

"KWUUAAAAAHHHH!"

"KATSU! [11]"

And his stomach exploded into fine red liquid.

You continued to pant as you stayed in your position, blade out and feet apart. The glow on your katana slowly dimmed away into nothing, and the blades in your hands melted. You watched as Seto's dead body met the ground. You continued to pant as Seto's words ran through your mind.

"More than fifty."

You shook the image of fifty mutated bodies out of your mind.

"[Name]-sensei!"

You turned around, wiping the blood off of your cheek.

"Minna."

"Daijoubu desuka?!"

You smiled.

"Hai. Just a little--" you groaned as you felt a jolting pain on your left side. You keeled over in pain, and the sound of running footsteps filled your ears.

"[Name]-sensei!"

"I'm fine. I just need to heal it, that's all."

Your bloodied wounds started to heal slowly as you focused from healing them from inside-out. Steam started to leak out from your wounds as your pants slowly dimmed down to soft breaths.

"You alright?"

"Mmm."

You slowly sat up, before you stood up.

"We have to go now. It's only a matter of time before his 'experiments' are complete."

Your students nodded, and you all jumped off again, not noticing the hooded figure lurking in the shadows.

| [(*)] | Music: No Music For This Scene | Effects: Ominous Atmosphere |

"Shiwama-sama!"

"Haah?"

The black-haired man turned his head around from his experiment (which is currently dropping acid on a dead rat; as if that's not new).

"S-S-Seto-sa--"

"I know." he turned back to the rat on the tray.

"Y-you do?"

"Hai. I watched the fight myself. That [Name]..." he picked the rat's body up by its tail, examining it in the air, "is pretty good for a female. I should've gotten someone to kidnap her. She would've made a great specimen."

"A-aren't you worried about our defenses? I mean, we've only got ten scientists on this assignment, and four combat-fighters, three of which whom are either captured or dead."

"What? No."

"W-wh--"

"Because you have me on this side."

A sudden alarm was heard within the room, as a red-light started to flash on and off.

"Shiwama-sama!"

More white-coated lab scientists filed into the room.

"We're being intruded!"

"Oh? Finally." The black-haired man swiped off his lab coat to reveal a battling-suit, with lethal weapons and dangerous inventions attached to its hooks.

"The final battle can finally begin."

[Extended Ending]

"Jiro!"

"Hai, Shiwama-sama!"

"Do a check-up on my two new specimens, will you? I haven't been able to properly inject the Genes in yet. Those two definitely know the meaning of 'stubborn'."

"Hai!"

The green-haired scientist scurried off into another room, making sure that nobody was following him. As he closed the door to the 'room' (more like a prison he assumed), he looked around. Making sure that there were no cameras, he made his way over to the two sleeping figures on the floor. He quickly shook them awake, making sure to do it gently.

"Oi, wake up! Wake up!"

Kakashi struggled to open his eyes as the bright light in the room blinded him.

"Oi! Hurry, boy!"

He softly groaned, before his eyes adjusted to the light. Realising that it was one of the scientists who had woken him, he attempted to get away from the stranger.

"Shh! Stop! I'm trying to help you!"

The green-haired stranger then turned to Jishima, waking him with the same ritual. As expected, Jishima had also tried to get away from said stanger when he had awoken.

"Shush! Boys! Stop! I'm trying to help you!"

The stranger stood up, before unlatching the lock on the door. He opened it and poked his head out. Making sure that nobody was there, he quickly turned his head back into the room.

"Hurry!" he gestured to the door. "Your mother's waiting!"

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell | Base Revealed ; ベースが明らかに ; End |

Tiffany: Gomenesai, shikashi [12] there is not enough time for Tifa-Tifa Interviews today. Please continue to read for more chapters! Arigato gozaimasu! (bows and waves)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = Who knows what's lurking in the night? o_o

[2] = Hidden Technique: Isolated Target Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - A hidden technique where the user exports their chakra through their fingers to mark an enemy. Any thrown weapon with the absorbed chakra will be able to chase the marked enemy. It's like a home-running missile. The transparent shuriken you have are chakra-weapons, specified for hitting marked targets. You inject your chakra into them, and they'll chase after another source with the same chakra, which is the marked enemy. The mark left on the enemy is actually like a chakra-tattoo. The weapons do not chase after you, because they are designed to go after another source of the same chakra, not the same source.] 

[3] = Target.

[4] = Reader-chan's Chakra Affinities are Fire and Wind, remember?

[5] = Fire Style/Release: Axle Stream Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - The user lets out a stream of fire from their mouth. Even though it doesn't look very appealing, the intesity of the fire can melt metal.]

[6] = Search up Devil Jin; Tekken, for more details.

[7] = Five Affinity Chakra: Hidden Fire Style/Realse: Fiery Phoenix Slashes Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - Haaah! Such a long name. Anyways, this jutsu is reserved for the [Last Name] Clan and the Tamawari Clan. The five-affinity chakra that the user summons is converted into fire-affinity chakra. The chakra coats the specified weapon (e.g sword, fist, leg, any kind of weapon), and glows as a crimson-red colour. The weapon is then used in a series of attacks, each attack getting more stronger as more flames emit from of the specified weapon. There is no end to this. The end to the series of attacks is optional. Although, this takes out a lot of chakra, and only experienced Clan members may use this jutsu.]

[8] = The fire's intensity is that deep. The crackle of the fire is so loud, you can't hear voices properly.

[9] = Fire Style/Release: God of Fire's Punishment Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - The user is allowed to coat their specified weapon with fire-affinity chakra. The chakra is intense, so intense it's like staring at the sun. The series of attacks that the user uses is powerful, each attack the same equal amount of fire power. Only nine slashes are permitted in this attack. The tenth slash is like an additional optional choice. The user is able to switch from this jutsu to another jutsu easily.]

[10] = Dispersing Stab (Made-Up Attack By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - This attack can be used by any shinobi that has a bladed weapon and fire-affinity chakra. Once the user stabs the specified enemy, the fire-affinity chakra is emitted from the blade, disrupting numerous barriers and structures of the enemy's organs. The blade is almost like a microwave. The fire waves that emit from it make the blood bubble and expand, and eventually, the organs explode. The user may add an additional 'KATSU!' when that happens.]

[11] = Many people may already know this, but I'm just gonna add the translation in. Katsu = Explode.

[12] = Translation for Shikashi = But.

Haaah! Lucky! I wrote this all in one go! Phew. So time-consuming...but I'm pretty happy, with the chapter. Anyone who wants me to write a more...detailed version of the fight between [Name] and Seto, please comment! Seriously! I would do anything to write a full fighting scene! I would by more than happy too! Anyways!

It seems that Kaka-kun and Jishi-kun have an inside helper~ Jiro, was it? Yeah. Go Jiro!

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 14 | Why? |

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

382K 11.8K 31
The bandages that covered his face in life have fallen away, all incinerated and hanging loosely around his neck. His face is completely destroyed. U...
253K 4.2K 72
Discontinued! This story is Naruto as Father/Mother of Y/N I don't own any 'Naruto' characters they all go to there owners. Request open
702K 14.4K 32
Naruto was neglected all his life because of his sister, Kameko. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the...
184K 7.8K 35
After the divorce with your previous lover, you started going in and out of depression; trying to stay a good mother to your five-year-old son and ye...