Knight in Shining Suit (forme...

By jerileekaye

Sometimes, getting over the pain of betrayal and breakup means you have to GET UP. GET EVEN. GET A BETTER M... More

Knight in Shining Armani
1. MOTIF
2. ENTOURAGE
3. DIAMOND
4. RSVP
5. BRIDAL CAR
6. PLACE CARD HOLDER
7. WEDDING GARTER
8. The Wedding Night.
9. Honeymoon
10. ARRHAE
11. GUESTBOOK
12. WEDDING FAVORS.
13. The Maid of Honor and the Best Man
14. Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
15. Heirloom
16. Bells
17. Contraception
18. Flowers
19. Usherette
20. Bridal Registry
21. Arranged Marriage
22. Divorce. Annulment. Legal Separation.
23. Wedding Anniversary
24. I do.
25.
PART II. KNIGHTLESS NIGHTS
26. Veil
27. Prenup.
28. Guardianship.
29. Kiss
30. Tulle
31. SOMETHING NEW
32. SOMETHING OLD
33. Something blue.
34. Something borrowed
35. Wedding Album
36. Present
37. Ring
38. The Venue
39. The Wedding
TAMING A PRINCESS: SNEAK PEEK / CHAPTER 1
Update-Paperback edition and Kindle Edition
Get Somewhere in the Middle For Free
Knight in Shining Suit is up...
KNIGHT IN SHINING SUIT IS NOW INTERACTIVE!
OFFICIAL INTERACTIVE STORY GAME!!!
Get a Chance to Read Knight in Shining Suit for free!
KNIGHT IN SHINING SUIT IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!

GIVE ME A KISS... image

63.8K 651 90
By jerileekaye

To all those who purchased a copy of Knight in Shining Suit, I need your help.

PLEASE (on my knees begging PLEASE), send me an image of Knight in Shining Armani paperback that you purchased, and the ebook versions with the cover on your phones / tablets or PCs, with your name or nickname and the city where you are in.

I am making a collage of the book in the hands of those who bought it and will print the collage on canvass which will stay permanently on my wall.  It will be printed on canvass that will last for more than a century.  So that the KISS (images) and memories you will give me will stay with me until my hair turns gray and that I can show it to my future grandchildren.

Visit my facebook page: 

www.facebook.com/jerilee

for the pictures of those who have sent it to me, and a sample of what I would like to do.

The images you can send should be original size or a little bit high-res (1MB or so), because I will print it on a big wall canvass.

I hope you would humor me on this favor, (already you have already given me so much support by buying and promoting the book).  Your pictures and your names will stay with me forever.

My targe date to complete this project would be by the end of April.  So pictures sent by April 15 would be included on my wall.

You can be as creative as you can with the pictures.  The more creative the better!  (After all the cover of KISS black, contrast colors on the background is more than welcome!)

I love you all so much!  And keep sharing, promoting Ryder and Astrid's love story and hopefully, it will touch more people the way they touched yours!

I love you!  xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.5K 36
There is so much a woman can take before she snaps. I have been married to my husband for ten years, gave him three healthy kids, did his laundry, co...
33.1K 2.7K 23
• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy Will he be able to move on? Or thi...
6.8K 284 15
It takes true love to forgive the man who ruined everything.
214 0 12
its about a 18 year old girl who is enjoying life, she is at college, but when she finds this note that says she is going to be kidnapped she isn't s...