Can't let her get away

By Kasandra_J

Michael knew better than to fall for this girl, it was just something he kept telling himself he couldn't do... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 28.

666 23 3
By Kasandra_J

{Michael}

"Angelica... hey." I smiled as I was finally able to find her through all of the guests.

"Oh, hey Michael. What's up?" She smiled, putting her drink down.

"I just wanted to check up. How's everything?" I asked nervously, not really having a certain reason to talk to her.

"Everything is great. I've gotten better. But you should know that, considering we talked about it yesterday." She giggled.

"I know, I just wanted to talk to you that's all." I smiled brushing her hair behind her ear, causing her to blush a deep red.

We continue our small talk until I hear a slow song start to play.

"May I have this dance?" I ask lightly laughing.

She nods and we make our way to the dance floor.

Slowly she wraps her arms around my neck and I lay my hands softly on her waist.

I admire her beautiful face as she looks up at me smiling.

She pulls me closer to her and our bodies are now closer than I thought she would be comfortable with.

"Michael I have to something to tell you." She whispers.

"What is it?"

"I've been thinking. About us...."

"Oh?"

"I- I miss you Michael."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Wait... are you saying..."

"I know this is all so sudden, but it's how I feel. Waiting to share my feelings didnt work out last time, so I'm trying to be open. Michael I want us to be together... if- if that's what you still want. I mean I know I-"

"Angelica I don't know what the hell is wrong with you."

"Woah, Michael.... I-"

She removes herself from my grip and I laugh pulling her in close and kissing her soft lips.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you for even thinking that I wouldn't still want to be with you. I've already told you, you have my heart in your hands."

She smiles as I continue.

"That being said, I don't want to wait like I did last time. Angelica Rodriquez, will you be my girl?"

"Of course I'll be your girl Mr. Jackson." She giggles.

"Soon you'll be Mrs.Jackson."

"I hope."

We laugh and get back to dancing.

She doesn't understand how happy she's made me.

After what feels like forever, Angelica is finally mine.

And I'll never let her go again.

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.2K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
53.3K 1.7K 41
She has been his best friend since high school. She has been his coworker for years. Michael Jackson, thinks that he knows everything there is to kno...
4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
2.7K 71 29
Everyone knew not to mess with the past, but what if we could have another shot at life? To make the choices we weren't able to in our first? ~ Micha...