Unordinary Chat noir x reader...

By moonchildrenophange

Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;) More

The Visit |Chat x reader fluff
The next Chat
Yandere Ladybug
Our honeymoon Part 2
Jealous Chat
Cheater
The Beach Day
Fell in love with the Bad Boy
A Vampires love
The Beach Day part 2
Fighting pregnant
Fell in love with the bad boy part 2
Love and Friendship
Thank you for 1k
How to get away with Murder
How to get away with murder 2
How to get away with Murder 3
A not so Cinderella Story part 1
How to get away with murder 4 [Ending]
A not so Cinderella story part 2 {Ending}
Fell in love with the bad boy
The truth {Trigger Warning}
Jealous Chat part 3
This is the End

Jealous Chat part 2

8.8K 156 122
By moonchildrenophange

As I cracked my eyes open as all the memories of Nathaniel and I's sleepover. I was snuggled up against Adrien's chest with his arm rapped around my waist.

I starred at his adorable sleeping face. I kissed his nose the wiggled out of he strong grip. I walked toward his gigantic window wall thing.

I jumped as I felt a furrmiliar ( see what I did there... no ok .)grip around my waist. " Good morning purrincess  " Adrien said as he rested his chin on my head.

"Good morning kitty" I said as I starred off into the sun rise. " Were you leaving me so soon" he questioned gently kissing my temple. I replied in a slightly worried voice "I am worried about Nathaniel" .

I could tell he got a little irritated by my comment but tried not to get to jealous. He just spun me around to face him and kissed me.

I kissed back of course. He whispered in my ear saying " Don't worry m'lady". Then dipped me and kissed my neck. A small moan came out of my mouth as his kisses got.

"Adrien stop" I said in between moans. He stopped and looked at me with a irritated look. " Adrien I'm not ready" I said.  
He said "Fine" in an angry tone and stormed out of the room.

I stood there in shock as I watched Adrien storm out of the room. I started to cry as fearful thoughts ran through my mine. Is he breaking up with me? I kept thinking as I made my way toward my house.

     Le Time skip<><><><><><><><>><><><<><>><<><>><>><>><>><><<><><<><>><>><<><><<<<<><<
(At your house)

When I got home I immediately invited Nathaniel over. 10 mins later I heard a knock at my door. I opened it at it was Nathaniel I invited him in and sat on the couch. "So what happen again Y/n" he asked. I explain but started sobbing.

He caressed my cheek and leaned in closer. I wasn't thinking and did the same.As the gap between us got smaller and smaller Chat opened the door.

As we were about to kiss when a staff separated us from doing it. Then.........

Sorry for the short chapter I have plans. Plus it is very late and I wanted to post something before I sleep.Hope you liked this chapter.Reader~Chan

Author~sama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.3K 44
❒ π†π†π”πŠπ“π€π„ ΛšβΈ™ΝŽΫͺ۫⋆ δΈ€ a bunch of kookv oneshots that contains angst, smut, and fluff. random ideas i ever think of but doesn't have any potential...
21.2K 124 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
54.4K 733 48
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
13K 302 15
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...