forget the media ( just...

By lucybizzlebieber

Just a ordinary 19 year old girl working for family out in Florida, Until one day when her whole life changes... More

chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4/ watching shrek:)
Chantel!
Dui and court
"I love my beliebers"
comforting justin
Touring with justin
Passed out...
Guys night gone wrong
Giving up
not affraid
Getting along
seeing chantel?
khalil likes me
The answer is death.
suicide
duet
Kiss on the beach.
Lucy looses it with the media
Don't leave me.
going real slow
reahersals!
cheating with khalil
Slow dance with justin bieber
Will you marry me?
sleeping with the bestfriend...
DNA test!
Punching khalil..
Cleaning up khalil
Friends?
Rushed to hospital!
TRIPLETS
disaster!!
The crash...
Flashback
crazy
today?
feelings.
Pier problems
Contractions.
Dalliance
birth...
NEARLY COMPLETED!!
The end of the begining.

chapter 1

3.7K 76 15
By lucybizzlebieber

I hate my job cleaning a hotel, but i have to get over it. I need to save up for my own apartment instead of living with family. Maria  my auntie is so annoying and arogent, just because she owns a  hotel in florida she thinks she is perfect... well she is not! she bosses me around all day and talks down to me like im a baby. she has not got any manners either.

**brrrpp brrrpp**

I glazed down at my phone to see a message from my friend Eaden.'OMG I just checked twitter and Justin tweeted he is in Florida!!! :) THIS COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY!! xo'

My heart was beating 1000 beats a minuete. I felt a huge smile growing on my face. Justin Bieber is my idol! he is the one who makes me smile when when I'm down. The one who keeps me strong. Then real life smaked me in the face and snapped be back to reality, it was then when I realized that I would have the smallest chance of meeting him, im pretty unlucky.

i quickly replied to eadens message.'Thanks Eaden I will look out for him haha! Probably never going to meet him anyway. he will be with other fans :( xo'

"LUCY, we need you to take the trah out, and open the red bin then pour the trash into into the big red bin!" Maria demanded.

"I know how to take out the trash, i have been doing it long enough!" I backchatted

The trash is always so heavy, even though its got wheels it ackes my armes. I finally was about to put the trash into the bin, but then  y phine went off again. I always check my texts as soon as i get them, probably why i cant keep a proper job for long...

The message was from Eaden 'I really hope you meet him!xo'
 I still didnt think I would ever meet Justin Bieber. ' same, but im not getting my hopes up.xo'

////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is exciting!!!!!!!! Lucy is in the same town as Justin Bieber! Sorry its left half way.. but the chapter would be way to longgggggggggggggg to put into one :)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this opening chapter :) If you did please remember to vote and leave a comment!

~lucybizzlebieber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 120 17
[[ 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ]] -----୨୧----- 17 year old Selena Gomez, is a rare soul, one that's hard to find. she's completely unexplainable. you think sh...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
89.1K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...