Summer love

By nurhya

Marinette and Adrien's class is invited for a school trip at the beach at the end of the school year. Summer... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve

Chapter thirteen: END

11.2K 239 406
By nurhya

"I have been very eager to see you, Adrien" hawkmoth said.

"How do you know my name?" The said boy asked, taking a step back.

"I am closer to you than you think i am." He simply answered.

"What do you want from me?" Adrien asked.

"You are the only person who hasn't been akumatized yet. In other words, you are my last chance at getting what i want."

"Why do you even want their miraculous?" The young boy shouted.

"That is none of your business. Now, give me your Miraculous." He ordered.

"I don't have one." Adrien said.

"Don't take me for an idiot, I know who you are, Chat Noir."

"I do not know what you are talking about about." Adrien lied.

"The ring on your finger, where did you get it from?" Hawkmoth said, purposely backing Adrien in a corner.

"What ring?" Adrien asked, showing hawkmoth his bare hands.

"How..." hawkmoth shouted as he gripped his head in his hands.

"It's over hawky." A familiar feminine voice shouted from the door.

The two men looked at the beautiful woman, standing before them. She had long raven hair falling on her shoulders, a skin tight purple suit decorated with intricate golden designs. The girl took a step forward.

It was Ladybug, but she had changed. Her red earrings to her ears and a jet black ring, shimmering on her finger.

"Impossible!" hawkmoth shouted.

He tried bombarding her with black butterflies but each time one of them reached her, it turned into a white butterfly and fell to the floor. Ladybug kept walking, looking at hawkmoth straight in the eyes. She stopped just in front of him, smiling. She took the butterfly pin of his soot. Suddenly, all the butterflies disappeared and hawkmoth transformed. His black suit left place to a plain white suit. Revealing hawkmoths face.

"Dad?" Adrien said as his voice crack.

Gabriel Agreste fell to his knees. Ladybug bent down to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What is it you have been wanting this whole time." She said calmly, her sweet voice pouring in the room.

"I... I just want my lover back..." He said, a tear in his eye." But you... he said, his voice showing hatred as he looked up at the small teen, you took that away from me!" Her eyes dulled up as she felt a small blade, pierced through her stomach, she coughed and spit out some blood. She looked at Gabriel and smiled, making him gasp.

Ladybug stood up, not facing Adrien who hadn't seen the stab, and put a hand in front of her. A white butterfly formed in her hand, it flew away and slowly metamorphosed in a white silhouette. It slowly walked towards Gabriel and landed him a hand. He stood up, speechless, in front of the white silhouette. He paused a few seconds then suddenly hugged the white body. Suddenly, white butterflies flew off the white silhouette and revealed a beautiful woman, in her husband's arms.

Adrien teared up as he saw his mother again, her beautiful blond hair shining in the light. He ran towards his parents and hugged both of them, crying in their shoulders. They both looked at each other, smiling, and took their son in their arms.

Ladybug watched the scene from afar as dry pain devoured her body. She saw her vision going blurry she did her best to stay up even tho she felt her legs falling her. She didn't want to ruin their moment, they all looked too happy. Then Adrien turned towards her and smiled. She saw his silhouette run towards her and hug her sore body.

"Thank you Marinette, Thank you for everything you did for me." He whisêred in her ear.

He felt her body fall in his arms as she detransformed.

"Mari! Mari!" He shouted, as he layed the body on the floor.

"Mari! MARI!" he shook her shoulders. It was no use, her white shirt was stained with red. Blood red. He looked at her pale face, drops of sweat forming on his forehead. He felt tears burn his eyes as she didn't respond to his hopeless calls.

He turned around to his parents and send them the most sad glare he had ever done.

"Call an ambulance. Now!" He ordered.

Gabriel took out his phone without hesitation and called the ambulance. A few minutes later, it was in the street waiting for the injured.

They took Marinette and layed her inside.

Adrien was about to go in but a woman closed the door before he could. He looked at his parents with a bagging look.

"Can we please-" He sarted, but was cut off by his mom.

" She will be okay, Adrien. Even if we go there now, we probably won't be able to see her right away okay?" She said, gently rubbing his back as she hugged him.

He nodded in her chest and the three of them drove to the Agreste mansion.

***

A few days later.

"We are here to see patient in room number 207." Adrien said at the counter, the lady nodded and showed them the way to the elevator.

Adrien had gone to the hospital with his mom to see Marinette. Gabriel hadn't come since he was too scared of not being wanted. They both carried huge flower bouquets and finally arrived to the said room. Adrien had been waiting for this moment for days, this was finally over and he could finally see his princess again.

Adrien took a deep breath and opened the door. He saw Marinette, lying on her hospital bed, her beautiful blue eyes looking at them. She smiled as they both got in.

Adrien ran towards the bed, leaving the flowers on the bed table and tightly hugged Marinette.

"Don't you dare do that again." He said in her shoulder.

SHe smiled and gently patted his back.

"It's fine Adrien, I'm okay." She replied.

Adrien broke the hug and looked at his mother.

"This is Marinette, mom, she is currently the most important person in my life."

Marinette sat up in her bed, her hands on her legs and bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Madame." She said.

"Oh please, you can just call me Amelia, I'm Adrien's mom." She said, lightening the atmosphere.

She walked towards Marinette and hugged her too.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my son." She said.

"Hey!" Adrien protested.

Amelia laughed and sat on a chair.

"So tell me, how far have you too gone?" she asked, smirking.

"MOM!" Adrien shouted as he saw Marinette's cheeks redden.

"You look like a wonderful lady, Marinette, please feel free to drop by anytime okay?"

Marinette nodded and looked as the woman walked out the door sending her a wink. What a nice mom, she thought as she smiled. She looked at Adrien and saw him looking at her with loving eyes. He bend down to her level as her placed his hand on her cheek, turning her head to face him. He gently kissed her lips before pulling away. She then grabbed his shirt and pulled him into another kiss. He smiled as he pecked her forehead and left.

"I like that mother of yours" She said as she waved him goodbye. He smiled, agreeing with her.

"I love you." He said, before closing the door.

"Well you look like an awfully cute couple." Amelia said from behind him.

He blushed and turned around, looking at his mother.

"Don't forget to use protection!" she said as she walked towards the elevator.

"MOM!" he shouted in the hallway.

She laughed and called the elevator. The elevator's door open and they both entered. Amelia pushed on the button and smiled.

"I like that girlfriend of yours."

END

A/N: I'm so sorry there was a glitch in my wattpad account and it published twice the same chapter. I just noticed a few days ago so i rewrote the chapter and here it is guys!

this is the end of this book. I'm going to put this story on hold to be able to concentrate on my other fanfic " Miraculous dancers" wich is also a Ladybug fanfiction, so be sure to check it out. Please comment what you think of this book. I will be sure to have a second book that continuse this story. I will tell you all about it when i will be done with my other fanfic.

Thank you so much for voting and comenting on this story. I'ms so happy i reached 900 reads!! Thank you all for making this possible.

BAI!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.3K 33
Slowly but surely Chat begins to develop feelings for Marinette but not only as Chat but also as Adrien. The problem is that Marinette only loves Ch...
258 8 8
After New York, Marinette is lost trying to figure out her feelings. Unexpectedly, Chat Noir is the one to help her find her way through the maze she...
940 47 6
Marinette has caught the eye of one of her classmates. However, when she turns him down because of her feelings towards Adrien, the water gets choppy...
201K 6.1K 25
((COMPLETED)) Graduation night, they promised each other they would stay in touch, but things don't always go as planned. Marinette was heartbroken w...