The Alpha's Mark

By CeCeAnnT

Ray's messed up. In all ways possible. But she has a reason to be, right? No place to go. No shoulder to cry... More

The Alpha's Mark
Better Kiss My Ass Goodbye.
A Storm Of Confusion.
The Nerve Of Him.
Misunderstood.
A Fist Full Of Love.
Self Control.
Gage's Psychotic Girlfriend.
Who The Hell Is Avery?
Setting Myself Up For Disaster.
Food Fight!
Poisonous Kisses.
Marked.
Dead End.
Finding Dustin.
A Different Side Of Gage.
If Looks Could Kill.
Dinner With The Greens.
Music To My Ears.
Hello, Temptation.
Over Protective, Much?
Coming Undone.
The Date.
Where Loyalty Lies.
Friend or Foe?
Decisions.
Ava Returns.
Too Close For Comfort.
Fighting To Be Free.
Finding Dustin - Spin off!

Epilogue.

102K 2K 364
By CeCeAnnT

                 This has not been edited.

*Warning* This is a veeeery cliche ending. :P

-----

Six years later.

                                     "Are you nervous?"

I sucked in a deep breath, shaking my head at Chloe. "No, of course not." I replied and paused for a minute, pressing my lips together. "Should I be?"

"I would be," She snorted and I gave her a flat look.

"Aren't you supposed to be a good maid of honor? You should be encouraging me. Not making me get nervous, you idiot." I snapped and turned angrily away from her, smoothing my hands over my dress.

Today was the day. The day I was getting married.

Yeah, pretty crazy, right? Who knew one day I was going to be getting married? And most importantly to Gage. The boy who I was so sworn on hating.

Everything had changed drastically these past six years. And not just around me, but inside of me too. I had become a different person, though I was still the same weird Ray, I tweaked some parts of me.

Like my crazy wolf problem. That was the hardest part of all. Controlling it. But somehow, I managed to control it. With the help of all my pack members, and mostly Gage who didn't give up on me.

Shortly after Gabby's death, I realized it was time to get all my shit together, to put it bluntly. And surprisingly, with some screw ups here and there, I did.

And now I was able to shift without going psycho. And slowly, I grew close to the pack, which was now my pack too. Since I had become Alpha female.

At first, it was pretty scary. But I learned, and supposedly, everyone said I was a good Alpha female. What was even more shocking was that I gained a lot more friends after Gabby's death was enormous.

But I guess we all just needed to lean on one another for support. Chloe was someone I considered as my best friend, though she was still arrogant at times, and she was Ava's ex-friend, we got along. And she wasn't as snobby as she was before.

I learned to tell her all my secrets and she told me all of hers. And her days of whoring herself around were over, since Zeke and her got together, weirdly.

They even had a baby together. A girl, named Hannah. Zeke and Chloe were both actually good parents, though it took time.

I remember the first few weeks they brought Hannah home, Chloe constantly called me. Crying and asking how to get Hannah to shut up and go to sleep.

I had to talk her through it, when I already had a toddler on my hands that I could barely control. Gage and I's toddler, Jayden. He was completely a handful, and mainly because we hadn't planned on having a baby.

It happened right after I was accepted fully into the pack and after we fully mated that I had gotten pregnant with him.

It was weird at first, and incredibly scary. At the time, I was only eighteen. Still a teenager. But I had help, luckily.

Gage found out easily when I attacked all nervous and jumpy around him. And because he found the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink.

It was a shock to him too, but we got through it. And by the time Jayden was born, we knew all we could about babies.

Plus, the pack agreed to help too, if we needed it.

But we never did. We managed to juggle it all, a baby, a pack, and moving. Yeah, after about a year of living in the pack house with Jayden, we decided it wasn't best and built a separate house, just for Gage, me, and Jayden.

And lucky for the pack, they were no longer awaken by Jayden's cries at night. Only me and Gage were.

It was all utterly crazy, but we settled down and just went with the flow. And about a year ago, Gage had proposed. And I accepted, obviously.

We had been discussed getting married before, if we really wanted to do it. Not because we weren't sure we were in love, we were--are-- but because we were already married in the eyes of the pack. But I guess we wanted to be married in front of the whole world too.

So, today, I was becoming Ray Bardsley. And it was weird as fuck.

"Ray! Two minutes!"

I sighed in frustration, glancing over to Chloe who was urging me out there door. Submissively, I did and managed to get in my place.

I watched as Hannah threw flowers across the long red carpet, smiling at Zeke, who stood just behind Elli at the alter.

Jayden was next, carrying the rings and stopped right when he got Gage.

Jayden looked up at his dad with a toothy smile before glancing to where I stood. I hadn't even noticed I was moving and the music was playing till I felt all eyes on me.

I glanced to Gage and Jayden, who both wore the identical smile. Everything about the two were the same. Their hair color, their smile, everything. Except for Jayden's green eyes. The eyes he had gotten from me.

I stopped once I got in front of Gage and eased my own hand into his, wearing a large grin on my face.

The priest then began to go over our vows and when the part of the 'I do's' I eagerly grinned and said with no moment of hesitation, "I do."

Then our marriage was sealed with a kiss. One that still had butterflies swarming my stomach till this day.

But it was ruined when Jayden and Hannah began to make gagging noises. That's when I knew it was time to end it and get to the reception.

And that's where we went.

We danced, and smiled, and laughed. Something that I learned had become easy over the past years.

Yeah, I had managed to over come a lot and let Gage fully in. Together, just like he said, we got over Gabby's death and learned to move on with our lives. He truly kept to his word, he fixed me, though I wasn't completely changed. I was still me, just a better me. Is that confusing? I didn't know. None of my sentences were making sense, mainly because I was so gleeful.

And that's how I stayed the whole night.

Everyone else was just as happy too. Especially Elli who danced with his new found mate, Amber. Yeah, we were all pretty shocked when the man-whore Elli had actually stayed faithful to Amber and was completely happy he found his mate.

Come to think of it, a lot of people in pack had gotten together with one another. The only person who was missing was Dustin.

Dustin.

I hadn't heard from him in.. Well, six years. After Gabby and his brother died, Dustin moved and left town.

He hadn't bothered to say goodbye in person. Instead he left me a note. Explaining how him sticking around would just cause trouble, and that he was sure it wasn't a good idea staying and watching the girl you like fall in love with a boy you hate.

He also said how he was going to try to find himself. Where he belonged. Or well, where he felt he belonged.

It was even harder for him when his mom died. That was also another reason he left. He didn't feel like this was home anymore, and I didn't blame him.

The sad part was that I didn't know where he had ended up or anything. I wasn't able to contact him or such, tell him how things ended up with me.

Nor did I get to ask what happened with him. If he found someone, if he found a home, if he was happy.

But I decided I wasn't going to be hung up on the past.

So I went on like Dustin was never apart of my life. And I was okay with that, all I hoped for him that was he got his happy ending. Just like I had.

 "Have I told you how beautiful you look, Mrs. Bardsley?"

I sighed, sitting down on our bed while kicking off my shoes and falling back down into the sheets. "Only for the tenth time today." I replied, with a small smile on my face and I held my arms out open for him.

He seemed to catch my drift since he crawled up over me and pressed a brief kiss to my lips, making me whinge when he pulled away from me. "Are you happy you're stuck with me now for good?"

"Well, when you put it like that.." I drawled, sarcastically, making Gage roll his eyes and begin to pull away, I quickly wrapped my arms around him and kept him in place. "I'm kidding! Of course I'm happy how everything ended up. How can I not be?"

"I'm not sure. I'm just worried that this is some kinda dream and I'll wake up."

I made a face at him, "Do you know how corny that sounded?" I said, "Are you sure I'm really the girl in this relationship?"

Gage glared at me, though his lips twitched and I could tell he was trying hard not to laugh. "Maybe this is actually a nightmare, instead. Obviously, since you're here."

I laughed and gave him a playful slap on his arm, "Shut up and just kiss me, you idiot."

He obeyed and kissed me, making me lose my previous train of thought and get lost in the pleasure. He pulled away after a few minutes and smiled, cupping my cheek while wrapping his other around my waist.

I smiled right back too and leaned up, giving up a quick kiss before pulling back and whispering those three words.

And no, I'm not talking about 'Go screw yourself' I'm talking about,

"I love you."

Gage's smile widened, stroking his thumb softly across my cheek. "I love you too. So much." Then he captured my lips again.

I immediately fell right into it, completely and utterly happy. Yeah, my life had changed drastically, but I didn't mind.

I had a son, friends, a pack, and now, a husband. And I couldn't ask for anything better.

Perhaps bearing The Alpha's Mark wasn't as bad as I once thought.

The End.

-------

Perhaps a corny ending, but the end. :P I hope you guys enjoyed and it's so sad it's over, but it is. Any guesses on what happened to Dustin?

Well, I'll just leave you guys to imagine what happened with him. Where he is. And how he is.

And who woulda thought Ray would have a baby and get married? Even she deserved her happy ending. :P

Hopefully it wasn't a crappy ending, haha.

Thanks for all those fans who stuck around with me the whole time I wrote TAM. After long 8 to 9 months of writing it, it's actually done! Wow! The first story I've ever completed.

And I hope you TAM fans stick around and check out my up coming works, I'm sure you'll like them.

Bye Ray and Gage. :'(

- CeCe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.4K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
53.3K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
87.5K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
63.9K 3.1K 54
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...