Emma Malfoy (Sequel to Emma P...

By Emmalulu2

Emma Potter has always been in the shadows of her brother Harry, but when her two year long boyfriend Draco M... More

Emma Malfoy (Sequel to Emma Potter: Harry Potter Fan Fiction) Year 5
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 :P
Chapter 3 $$$
Chapter 4 =)
Chapter 5 ^_^
Chapter 6 &^&
Chapter 7 ^&^
Chapter 8 :D
Chapter 9 : P
Chapter 10 *&*
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 ()()()()()
Chapter 13 :P
Chapter 14 {^}_{^}
Chapter 15 %$%
Chapter 16 :P
Chapter 17 :O()O:
Chapter 18 *()*()*()*
Chapter 19 :":":":
Chapter 20 :P
Chapter 21 )()()()()()()()()()(
Chapter #22#
Chapter 23 :P
Chapter 24 :D---------:)
Chapter 25 %
Chapter 26 #$%##$%#
Chapter 27 *)()(*
Chapter 28 &(&)&()&(&)&
Chapter 29 :P
Chapter 30 :D
Chapter 31 @*@*@*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34 :(:):(:):
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 36 ^^^^^^^^

Chapter 32 :P

11.6K 345 63
By Emmalulu2

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

________________________________

I wake up the next day hearing Ginny pacing like a mad woman.

I sit up grogoly. "What are you doing?" I ask her sleepily.

"The dresses aren't here yet..." She complains and then continues pacing.

I look over at the clock on the wall. "Ginny it's five in the morning, of course they're not here yet."

Ginny stops pacing, "Oh, thought it was eight."

"Well since we're both up we better get some stuff done."

"I suppose."

I check on Brook in Scorp in the nursery that was mad up for them.

They were both fast asleep and the clip board said that George had first watch.

Yes we've estabilshed a clip board that has hours when everyone in the house takes care of Brook and Scorp.

They know how busy I am helping Ginny, and it was such a nice offer I couldn't turn it down.

I had lunch time with my babies today, which was fine with me, that's the easiest time to feed them!

Ginny and I went down stairs and continued on the seating charts and name plates.

We worked on these until dawn and then we had finally finished them.

"Thank goodness." I exclaimed.

"I know, now all we have to do is decorate..." Ginny said shuffling through some mail the owl had brought. "This is for you."

She handed me a letter with my name on it in Draco's neat hand writing.

I smile and open it.

*

Dear Em,

The boss is letting me leave on Friday, I told him who's wedding it was, when he heard it was Harry Potters he didn't hesitate giving me time off.

I miss you and the kids so much, more than you'll ever know.

I can't wait to see you again, just two more days.

I love you,

Draco

P.S. Give the cuties kisses from me.

*

I smile and fold the letter and tuck it into the pocket of my shorts.

"Draco?" She asks.

I nod.

She smiles. Then a knock comes at the door.

Ginny runs to answer it.

"Emma!!!!" I hear George moan.

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to see George holding a crying Scorpius.

"Give him here." I said.

George carefully handed him over to me.

I rocked him back and forth and soon his eyes closed and he drifted back off to sleep.

I gave him back to George and he smiled.

"You must have the magic touch." George said flicking my nose.

I laughed and walked back down stairs to see Ginny jumping up and down and doing some kind of rain dance around two card board boxes.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" I said and eyebrow raised.

She looked up and laughed. "Look!"

I opened up a box and took out one of the bridesmaid dresses.

It was absolutely beautiful!

"They got it just right!" I exclaimed.

"I know its like the first thing that's went my way in three weeks!" Ginny said excitedly. "Try it on, please?"

"Shouldn't we wait for Hermione and Luna?" I asked her.

"We don't have to tell them you tried it on! You are my Maid of Honor after all, you get to do everything first!" She said.

I smiled, "Fine I'll try it on."

Ginny clapped her hands giddily.

I went into the bath room and changed into the dress.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

The dress was quite flattering if I do say so myself, even if I've had two children, not that I didn't get my figure back easily because I'm a wizard...

I walk out into the kitchen and see I have a whole audience.

Ron, Bill, and Harry are now downstairs.

Ginny sees me and squeals in delight. "Oh my goodness it's wonderful!"

"I'm gonna have another nephew by sunday..." Harry sighed.

I smile and laugh.

Ron smiles. "You look great Em."

"Emma, you're all grown up! It's so weird thinking we have kids the same age!" Bill said.

I smile. "Thanks guys."

_______

"AAAAADDDDDDYYYYY! I scream and run into his arms.

He laughs and mimics me, "EEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA."

I pull back and watch as Ginny hugs him and then goes back outside to set up some more stuff.

"How are you?" I ask him.

It's been probably a year since I've seen him.

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm fine. How are things with you and Cho?" I asked.

"There going quite swimingly if I do say so myself." He said pretending to twirl a mustache.

I laugh and we go out on the front porch to sit down.

"It's been so long!" I say.

"I know, how are the kiddies?" He asked.

"Great, they're here, I think Ron and Harry are on watch right now..."

"You've got a watch system, I'm gonna have to get in on that," he said smiling.

I smile back. "You can always get on Ron and Harry's watch."

He shrugged. "I want to help you and Gin though!" He complained.

I laugh. "Let's go help her now, you can be on my watch with me, it's in an hour."

He does a fist pump in the air and I roll my eyes and lead him to the back yard and into the tent where the reception was taking place.

I see Fleur, Ginny, and Molly setting up center pieces on tables.

"Can we help?" I ask.

"Well, we are about done with the center pieces, but there is a chair outside that needs to be brought in and set up." Ginny said. "Six at each table please."

We go outside and see a single black chair sitting there.

And we know this means war.

We fight over who get's to use a duplication spell for twenty minutes.

Ginny finally comes out duplicates it herself and levitates them inside.

Adrian and I miss this and continue fighting.

I then look for the chair, "Hey! Where'd it go?"

"I don't know!"

"Did you use a disappearing spell?"

"No did you?"

"No!"

"Yes, you did!"

"No I didn't."

"You are both idiots we've had the chairs set up for the last fifteen minutes, it's almost your watch Emma." Ginny said walking out of the tent.

Adrian and I glare at her.

I can't believe she wouldn't let me do the duplicating spell!

Those are the most fun.

I soon get over it when water hits the back of my head, leaving my hair dripping wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2K 22
© Copyright. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. zenanda1912. Book 1 of the 'Cobalt and Cyan' series "We so need to hire her as our bodyguard." Niall said. ~ ...
4.2K 227 57
Delphini has no idea of who she's about to become. At Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, her story will be changed forever. In a tale of l...
90.7K 1.8K 47
Why Don't We and Prettymuch story. Aurora "Amity" Avery is the twin sister of Jack Avery, around her brother and his friends shes comfortable, altho...
192K 5.2K 7
The Potters have yet to endure another thrilling year at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Fresh new horrors come with their second year of...