Type: Love (Gladion x Reader)

By LeviKenpokemon

Love is strange especially between you and Gladion. But somehow it works. Read on to see how! More

Intro
The first encounter
The restaurant realization
Fooled you
Malasada Breakfast
Ferry ride and story time
Breaking into paradise
Goodnight
Library and Icecream
Acerola, the Sun Flute, and preparations!
A Festival to remember!
Sleeping cuties
Lemon! (Help me...)
Pancake breakfast and friends!
Drama zone
Scaredy Eevee
Continuation of da Lemon...
Continuation of the lemon part 2
Poni Island!
Exeggutor and the Moon Flute!
Vast Poni canyon
Solgaleo and Ultra Space!
Catching the Sun
Promise
Roof camping
Hot Tub
Un-cut Hot Tub scene
Mount Lanakila
The New Champion
Iki town festivities!
Goodbye
The second Type: Null
Conservation fun
Nightmares and Eeveelutions
Midnight
Battle Buffet and Sickness
Caregiver Edgelord
Planner Gladion
Birthday Party
The party continues
The battle tree, and old friends!
For old time's sake and birthdays!
Tapus forgiveness...
Moving in and Tapu's tricks
Backfired.
Flying Midnight
Best birthday ever!

Kangaskhan

1.5K 31 19
By LeviKenpokemon

--Your POV--

I woke up the next morning on the couch, with my head on Gladion's shoulder.  The TV was still on, so we must've fallen asleep while we were watching a movie.  I yawned and got up, turning off the TV.  I looked over at the table.  Oh goodness... Gladion forgot to open his presents...  My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of arms snaking around my waist.

--Gladion's precious POV--

"Morning my sweet."  I dug my face into her shoulder, and she giggled "Good morning Edgelord.  Don't know if you haven't noticed, but you forgot to open your presents!"  She walked out of my grasp, and I growled.  "Don't worry, we can have cuddle time after you open  my gifts to you!"  She pecked me on the cheek, and grabbed my presents.  We moved into the living room, and I sat on the couch.  (Y/N) handed me a present, and I shook it.  "No no no!  Don't shake that one!"  She grabbed it, holding it still.  I shrugged and tore at the paper, revealing a box.  I opened it, and inside there was a Pokedex.  I grabbed it, and turned it on.  "I know it's not a top of the line Rotomdex, but it registers all the Pokemon you've caught!"  I pressed a button, and it booted up.  It opened, and I saw a bunch of shadows.  "Shadows?"  "Well, yeah you have to scan the Pokemon you've caught!  There's 301 to catch!"  "Oh... wow."  I looked back at (Y/N), "How much did THIS cost?"  (Y/N) gritted her teeth.  "About 500,000 Pokedollars..."  She smiled nervously.  "WHAT?!"  I jumped up, and grabbed (Y/N), bringing her into a hug.  "I'll pay you back... even more this time."  I chuckled evilly, and she giggled "Oh great..."

I sat back down, and she handed me the next present.  "This one you can shake."  She said, sitting down next to me.  I tore open the wrapping paper, and opened the box.  "(Y-Y/N)... are these..."  My eyes widened.  "Yep, all the Z crystals!"  I set the box down, and looked down at the floor.  "Gladion?  Are you OK?"  Without telling her, I tackled (Y/N) down on the couch, kissing her all over.  "Thank you so much!  You're the best girlfriend ever!"  (Y/N) chuckled "Oh, I know."

--Time skip--

--Your POV--

Me and Gladion were practicing battling on the beach outside my house.  I was helping him learn how to use the Z-Crystals, when we heard a rustle in the bushes.  We stopped moving, and turned our heads to the bushes.  "Gladion... what do you think is in there?"  I walked closer to the bush, and Gladion whisper shouted at me "(Y/N)!  Get back here!"  I ignored him, and walked up the bush.  I heard a small Pokemon crying "Gladion... there's a Pokemon... I think it's crying..."  I said, as I parted the bush so that I could see what was back there.  I saw something I never thought I'd see... a baby Kangaskhan, without a mother.  "Oh Gladion, it's a baby Kangaskhan!"  "What?  Really?"  Gladion walked up behind me, in concern.  "Yeah... I think it's hurt..." I reached down, but the Pokemon cowered in fear.  "Don't worry little baby... I got you..."  I picked it up, and saw that there was a bad scratch on it's leg.  "Gladion... look."  I showed him the cut, as the baby Pokemon cried into my shirt.  "Oh wait, I have something for that."  Gladion opened his waist bag, and pulled out some bandages.  "I'll hold it, you wrap the leg."  "Okay."  Gladion approached me and the baby Kangaskhan.  It whined as Gladion wrapped it's leg.

"There.  All better."  It actually stopped crying, and looked at Gladion.  It made a cute happy noise, and smiled.  "Awh Gladion, I think it's saying thank you!"  "You really think so?"  "Yeah!  I may not be able to understand Pokemon, but I think I know what it means to say."  It hugged me, and I hugged it back.  "We should still take it to the Pokemon Center."  "Yeah, but it's really heavy..."  I whined.  "Here, I have an idea."  Gladion grabbed some leaves, and stuffed them in his waist bag.  "Give me Kangaskhan."  I nodded, and rested it in Gladion's arms.  He put it in his waist bag, and it let out a happy, tiny roar.  I smiled, and we began walking to the Pokemon Center.  It took us all of 10 minutes, since were basically right next to one.  

"Nurse Joy!  We have an emergency!"  Everyone in the Pokemon Center looked at us.  "What seems to be the matter?"  I grabbed the baby Kangaskhan and held it up.  I noticed that it had bled through the bandages, and now that it was in more light, I could see that it had burn marks and bruises.  "Oh my!  Wigglytuff!  Get the stretcher!"  Wigglytuff nodded, and ran into the back.  It returned a few minutes later with a small stretcher.  I put the Pokemon on it, and we ran back.  We ended up in a room with a special light and bed.  Wigglytuff grabbed Kangaskhan and put it on the bed.  Nurse Joy unwrapped the leg,  and cleaned the cut.  She asked us to exit the room "I'm going to turn on the light that scans the Pokemon and heals it.  The baby Kangaskhan's body temperature is down, so we'll put a heat lamp in the room too."  "Alright... will it be OK?" I pressed my hands on the window as I watched the Pokemon fall asleep.  "Of course, but the real trouble is... where is it's mother?"  "We're not sure.  We found it alone."  I said, as Gladion hugged me.  "Oh, I see.  Well, after it's fully healed, we can search for it's mom."  Me and Gladion nodded and went back into the lobby.

About 30 minutes later, Kangaskhan was wheeled out on the stretcher, looking happy to see me and Gladion.  I smiled and ran up to it, and it jumped into my arms.  I smiled as it snuggled into my shirt.  I felt a little ping in my heart, but I knew what I had to do.  "Kangaskhan... you can't stay with me and Gladion... you need to be with your mother so you can become big and strong!"  Kangaskhan looked at me and whined.  "Where did you say that you found this Pokemon?"  Nurse Joy walked over to us as Wigglytuff rolled the stretcher back into the back.  "Well, we found it right outside, by the professor's lab."  I said, as Kangaskhan climbed down me and ran over to Gladion, hugging his leg.  Gladion's looked sad to make Kangaskhan leave, so I walked up to him and gave him a hug.  "How interesting..."  Nurse Joy was definitely thinking about this.  "What's wrong?"  Gladion asked, this was the first time he spoke to Nurse Joy since we got there.  "Well, for starters, Kangaskhans aren't usually found even on this ISLAND."  "What?  Then how did it get here?"  

Nurse Joy put her hand on her chin, and looked down at the floor.  "Perhaps it was dropped by something..."  "What do you mean?"  Gladion had more concern in his voice.  "Well, since baby Kangaskhans are very vulnerable, it may have been picked up by a flying Pokemon, and as they were above the general area you found it, was dropped, and hurt itself."  "But, what about the burns?"  Gladion hugged me tighter.  "Well, my hunch is that the Pokemon that took Kangaskhan from it's mother, was a Talonflame.  That may explain the burns."  "Well, where are they originally found?  Maybe it's mother is there."  "Gladion!  You're a genius!  I know where they're found!  Come on!"  I grabbed his hand, and dragged him out of the Pokemon center.  I turned back, and waved goodbye to Nurse Joy.

--Time skip--

We landed at Wela Volcano park, and Gladion sent Charizard back.  "So, this is where they're found?"  Gladion put his hands in his pockets, and looked around.  "Yeah, but here's the tricky part.  We have to find a babyless Kangaskhan mom..."  "Well, that won't be too hard to find.  Look."  Gladion turned my head, and I saw a Kangaskhan, crying.  Then I noticed something, it didn't have a baby.  "So, that's the mother, huh?"  Gladion started walking up to her.  I followed him, and I was still holding the baby Kangaskhan.  Gladion tapped the crying mother "Hey, um, are you looking for your baby?"  The Kangaskhan nodded.  "Kangaskhan, we have your baby."  Gladion stepped back as the mother lept up, and looked at me.  When the baby saw it's mother, it lept out of my arms, and ran to her.  They hugged each other, and the baby climbed into his mother's pouch.  I smiled, and turned around, so the baby couldn't see the tears in my eyes.  I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned aorund.  It was the mother Kangaskhan.  "Oh, don't worry Kangaskhan, I'm fine.  I'm just happy that you found your baby."  I smiled, and Kangaskhan looked down at her baby, and they both nodded.  

Kangaskhan stomped, and roared.  I covered my ears "Kangaskhan!  What are you doing?!"  "(Y/N)!  She's challenging you to a battle!"  Gladion ran over, covering his ears with his hood.  I nodded, and grabbed Ninetales' Pokeball.  "Go, Ninetales!"  Ninetales landed on the ground, and howled.  Kangaskhan roared, and the battle began.  

(Bare with me I can't write battles to save my life :3)

"Ninetales, use Flamethrower!"  Ninetales breathed a powerful fire, and hit Kangaskhan directly.  She started using a move, and I knew what is was.  It was Mega Punch, and it hit Ninetales, causing him to fly back, but he landed on his feet.  "That power..."  Gladion was watching intently, sitting on a rock.  Kangaskhan used Sucker Punch, and I was prepared this time.  "Ninetales, counter it with Quick Attack!"  Ninetales nodded, and charged at Kangaskhan, hitting it's Sucker Punch, causing them to both fly back.  "Ninetales!  Use Flame Charge!"  Ninetales encased himself in fire, and charged at Kangaskhan, hitting her.  I snapped with my fingers "Alright!  Right on target!  Good job buddy!"  

Once the smoke cleared, I decided it was time to throw a Pokeball.  I grabbed a Great Ball out of my pocket, and pressed it to my forehead.  "Here goes nothing... Go Pokeball!"  I threw it, and it hit Kangaskhan, drawing her into it.

One...

Two...

Kangaskhan broke out.  I smirked "Oh, so you're not done yet?"  Kangaskhan roared, and used Dizzy Punch, hitting Ninetales spot on.  It knocked him to the ground, and I started to get worried.  "Ninetales!  Can you still battle buddy?"  Ninetales got up and barked.  I smiled, and chuckled.  "Alright let's do this.  Quick Attack!  Now!"  He charged at Kangaskhan, knocking her to the ground.  I pulled out another Great Ball "This should do the trick!  Go Pokeball!"  I threw it, and it once again hit Kangaskhan, drawing her in.

One...

Two... 

Three...

Click.

"Yes!  I caught Kangaskhan!"  I ran up to the ball, and sent it to the PC.  "Good job (Y/N)!  Now..."  Gladion picked me up bridal style as I called back Ninetales.  "What was that about cuddling later?"  "Of course.  How could I forget."  Gladion smirked and called Charizard, taking us home.

(A/N)- Ahhhh long chapter.  But hey, I was listening to this the whole time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKx_2esY_kw), so it wasn't that bad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.7K 41
Lillie, the love of your life, left to Kanto. What will you do in the meantime, and what to do when she suddenly returns? A new adventure awaits! Wil...
425K 9.4K 35
Moving To A New State Is One Thing But Falling In Love With Your Bestfriend's Twin Brother Is A Whole Other Situation. Lauren Didn't Expect To Actua...
64.3K 1K 18
(Gladion X Reader!!) Gladion comes off as rather rude and uncaring. At least... to most people. But during the crazy events that happened at the aeth...
132 0 14
This is a story about two people who grew up in different places, but somehow meet each other. One falls in love with the other and doesn't tell her...