II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; Home Sweet Home.

13 1 1
By Destinystaymindless

*Ams POV*

Just woke up, took a shower, now Im sitting here thinking of all the good times me and Chris had. Its such a shame that hes taking something like this to the heart, but Im sticking to what Taty told me cause If Chris really loves and trusts me, he wouldnt be acting this way anyway. As many girls I had met saying they had sex with him and were all pregnant, rather the kids were his or not, It still doesnt get rid of the fact that he messed with a bunch of others while we were together. I always forgave Chris, sometimes It took days or weeks, but I still forgave him for the most part. Even when he was messing with my bestfriend. Me and Karrueche used to be damn near sisters, but that all stopped once I found out every time that me and him broke up? He messed with her. And we broke up often when we were younger, so that means he cheated on me so many times and I still stuck by his damn side, even had a baby from him, and now Im pregnant again. But, Its whatever. Im not going to even try anymore, tired of looking like the fool.

*Phone Rings*

I picked up for Lala.

*Convo:*

Lala - hey girl, good morning.

Me - hey good morning.

Lala - meet up at Ny's In half an hour?

Me - alright, will do, see you then.

She blew a kiss then ended the call. But thank God for friends like Ny, Lala, Kai, Bree and especially Taty. They're all crazy but I wouldnt want It no other way. I got up and removed the towels from around my head and body and went to go do my hair, and find something to wear. Pretty soon, I was all set and ready to go.

Still cant believe the way Chris did me those few days ago. That was really crazy how he hit me and said all that sh-it to me. Guess thats what he always wanted to do and how he always felt about me, his baby moms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lala's POV*

When I got out the shower, I went to my sons crib seeing he had just woken up. I took him out kissing him and he smiled. I went to his bathroom putting him In the bathtub, running warm soapy water. He loves his baths so much, I swear they be longer than my showers.

AJ -  toys mama

Me - okay my boy.

I put some toys In the water.

AJ - more soapy mama

I laughed then did as he said. I swear this Is all he cares about. Toys and baths.. oh, and lots of soap too. Just look at him.

My boy Is my world. Its different this time around cause when I had Lei, Lucas was the one really spending time and taking care of her so I wasnt really being a mom, plus I was young. Really young. Lei Is now 8 and I had her at 15. Yes, Im only 23 years young. All of us girls are around that age, and the boys are 25 Ish, not that much older than us. 

Me - okay baby we going to Ny's house so lets get out now.

AJ - okay mama

I blew some bubbles and he started popping them. I let the bath water drain then got his towel, wrapping him In It. I took him to his room, finding him something to put on. After I did that, I let him play In his room while I went to go put on something. Just wanna be comfortable today, Im home for goodness sakes. I swear theres no place like L.A.

Cant forget to promote this stupid a-s cleanse. I used It once and nothing happened, which Is kind of a good thing cause at least nothing went wrong. But I mean for me, It doesnt work. Maybe cause Im already cleansed, I mean look at me. Anyway, I went to AJ's room seeing him reading a book. He saw me and put the book up, running to me. I picked him up kissing all over his face and walking down the stairs grabbing my keys and purse. My purse Is downstairs cause I was too lazy last night to bring It upstairs with me. We went In the backyard and I let him get his daily run In. He always goes back there and run around and play.

Me - BOO!

He jumped then laughed. I scared my little cute baby boy.

Me - come on now AJ, lets go bye bye.

AJ - yaaaay, okay!

I picked him up going back Inside, locking the doors and we finally left. We was supposed to be at Ny's like 2O minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ny's POV*

I just got out the shower. Soon as I did I heard Nari start to whine. I went to her room getting her out the crib. Her pull-up Is hella wet so thats why shes crying. I unchanged her and put her right In the tub, and now shes happy. She started to splash and now shes all wet.

Me - here you go my baby.

She started to try to bathe herself, which of course she cant cause shes only 3, but hey at least shes trying. Thats all that matters.

Nari - mama, dada?

Me - hes still out In Jamaica with your sister and some of the others, he'll be back soon.

Nari - facetime mama

Me - want me to face time daddy? okay.

I took my phone off the bathroom sink face-timing Lucas. Soon as he answered my towel almost slipped. I laughed It off.

*Facetime:*

Lucas - I saw that 

Me - of course you did, hey baby.

Lucas - I miss you

Me - I miss you too, and so does Nari, she told me to face time you, see.

I switched the camera so he could see her In the tub. 

Lucas - hey princess, daddy misses you 

Nari - hi dada, luv you

Lucas - awwww I love you more, Im coming home soon baby, okay?

Nari - *nods* wher NyNy dada

Lucas - hold on, I think shes with RoRo

It was shuffling then I heard kids.

Lucas - Nyla, mommy and Nari Is on the ph- *gco*

She hopped In Lucas lap looking Into the phone.

Nyla - mommyyyyyy, Nanaaaaa I miss you

Me - we miss you too baby 

Nari - I luv you NyNy

Nyla - I love you too, and mommy.

Me - awwww I cant wait to see you so I can kiss up on you and squeeze you, you look so yummy!

Nyla laughed and so did I. I really love kissing my daughters, they have the most chubbiest cheeks ever.

Me - Nari time to get out, Lala and Ams are on their way.

Nari - okay mama.

I drained the tub, getting her towel and getting her out. I dried her off and gave her my phone to continue talking to Lucas and Nyla while I found me and her something to put on. We was on FT for the longest. I had did Nyla's hair and all, and my make up.

Me - I gotta promote this slender tea, even though I dont use It.

Lucas - so why promote It?

Me - I get paid.

He laughed and so did Nyla. The doorbell rung. I yelled "ITS OPENED" and In came Ams. She looks cute, but kinda depressed.

Me - hey girly, cheer up.

Ams - Im trying, hey Nana.

Nari - heyyyy *reaches for Amber*

Amber picked her up then looked In my phone.

Ams - oh hey Lucas and Nyla.

Nyla - hiiiii Ams, RoRo Is right here!

Royalty got on Lucas lap as well and both her and Nyla was In the phone, they're so cute.

RoRo - hiiiii mommy!

Ams - hey baby, I miss you.

RoRo - me too, where you at?

Ams - *chuckles* Im at Ny's hou- oh theres Lala and AJ too.

I signaled Ams to take a picture of me with her phone since mines Is being used to facetime, and she did.

Only promoting this cause I get paid. Ima try It one day, just no time soon cause I dont need too. But, eventually Lucas had to go so that meant bye bye to him, Nyla, and Royalty. Nari was upset but she'll see her daddy and sister soon. I hopped off the counter.

Me - yall wanna go outside, Its so pretty out today.

They agreed and Nari and AJ followed us outside.. well, Nyla was trying to play like always.

Me - come on Nari, lets go.

I picked her up and kissed her and she smiled. We went to the back out on the swing chairs while Nari and AJ ran around playing with one another. Partners In crime, all they're missing Is Tay. Shes the third Musketeer.

Me - so how far long are you now?

Ams - Im only 5 weeks.

Lala - thats why you're so little, you're gaining weight but In the right places right now.

Ams - yeah, soon as I hit 5 months, thats when I'll become big. Happened with Royalty.

Me - thats good though cause at least you can still wear what you want, and speaking of wearing what you want, me and Lala are giving you a make-over before everyone comes back, so when that nigg-a sees you? Hes gonna regret everything.

Ams - you guys dont have - *gco*

Lala - we're doing It so who cares?

Ams - If you guys Insist.

Me - you should go blonde, I heard they have more fun.

Ams - oh definitely not.

Me - come on, try It.

Lala - you should do It, you would look cute.

Ams - only If one of yall do It with me.

Lala - Ny will

Me - wha- I mean, fine, only for you.

Lala - but you're going blonde tomorrow, Ny Is going blonde whenever she feels like It.

Ams - no fair 

Me - Its very fair, listen to us I say.

Amber laughed and so did Lala. But seriously, I want her to be happy, we all do. Im sure Chris didnt mean everything he said and probably didnt mean to hit her, but sometimes anger takes over, but It still doesnt make It right. I just want her to be happy though, with or without a man. She'll always have me and the other girls cause thats what friends are for. Plus, we about to make her feels so beautiful before and when she has this baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 159 18
This is the sequel to The Music Video Love Story. Will they love again? Will they be a family again? Let's find out?
39.2K 1K 29
23 year-old famous superstar Chris Brown, 24 year-old hip-hop rap artist Nicki Minaj and 22 year-old new famous R&B singer August Alsina fall in a lo...
6.1K 107 23
Two different people come together and make the world a fun ride to get on Keep reading....
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...