The Venomous Wangfei

By hasereht

She was betrayed and killed by her most beloved She was reborn as the di or eldest miss of prime minister She... More

Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Reborn?
Chapter 3 - New Beginning
Chapter 4 - Prey
Chapter 5 - Jade Box
Chapter 6 - The Tumor
Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei
Chapter 8 - Anticipation
Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile
Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred
Chapter 12 - Easily Provoked
Chapter 13 - The Show
Chapter 14 - Gossip
Chapter 15 - Wangfu
Chapter 16 - Hidden Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2
Chapter 18 - Cunning Wangfei
Chapter 19 - First Step
Author 's Note II
Chapter 20 - Bridal Room
Chapter 21 - First Night
GOOD NEWS...
Chapter 22 - First Night part2
Chapter 23 - Fell From Grace
Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2
Chapter 25 - Death
Chapter 26 - First Day
Chapter 27 - Xia mama
Chapter 28 - Acting couple
Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2
Chapter 30 - Jade Blood Set
Chapter 31 - Hidden adoration
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Clarification
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Her story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
New Book?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 9 - Schemes

32.3K 1.1K 52
By hasereht

This chapter is dedicated to @minx91 for following me and adding my story to her reading list.

Also to @sleepy-bun and @DamarisTuscano for voting and adding my story to your reading list..

Additional chapter...

😊😊😊😊

-----------

"Really???....how moving meimei is....to instantly barge in my inner chamber..you even forgot your own etiquette.."..

"Mu Jin, Jin Zan!!!! give 20 slap each of 2nd meimei two maids, they ignore the proper protocols and let meimei defy our house rules"..my voice full of authority..

The maids haven't recovered yet but instantly felt a pain in their faces..

"How dare you slap my personal maids"Who are y-..she angrily shout and grab the wrist of Mu Jin..

She don't understand..how did this conversation turn against her..she cannot recover immediately because of the aura emitting from that hideous woman..

Her face were covered by veil,..but she can feel the cold gaze..like a man sitting above others...

Especially her commanding voice..full of authority..it gives an aura that it shouldn't be defy..even her own father nor the emperor cannot give that frightening tone..

"Meimei, tell me...WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?"I cut what she is trying to say and ask with my gentlest voice like talking to a child....calm yet dangerous..

" I'am the di or legitimate daughter of Su residence, the great prime minister of this dynasty, personally given a decree by the emperor himself to become the honored wangfei of Duan Wangfu"...

"Behaving like this...is like slapping our father in his face...what if meimei conduct would be spread in the entire kingdom??..would meimei endure this kind of humiliation?"

"jiejie trully cares for you..that is why I 'am punishing your servant in order to save meimei face..but why is it meimei is accusing jiejie to be a bad person?"...I intentionally let my voice broked..to give a pitiful image...and trembled lightly...

Su Bai Lu suddenly widened her two watery eyes..and felt an extreme coldness seep into her body..she slowly loosen her grip to Mu Jin and let her two personal maids be slapped..

She can't rebuke this hideous woman..she can't even recognised her jiejie..where is the coward and weak jiejie of her...because right now there is only a ferocious beast waiting for her prey to fall deeply into her trap..

~~~~~~~~~

My good meimei has a very laughable expression on her face right now...how does it feel to be helpless..you come to disturb my preparation?..hmp..lets see who is more pitiful and tell me..who is the better actress???..i smirked...

------

Author's Note

Here is the image of our good meimei...

Su Bai Lua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

301K 10.5K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
136K 2.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
611K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
1.8K 24 32
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...