Rucas - One Shots

By thebeastsrose

[2016 GMW Summer Award Winner] A book that will fulfill all of your Rucas needs. More

Hello Rucas Enthusiasts
Remember Forever
Interrupting
Are We Worth It?
Always
College Party (Part 1)
College Party (Part 2)
College Party (Part 3)
Change of Plans
Two Times The Fun
Say Goodbye
Say Hello
Important People
Accidental Hiatus
✌️✌️😤😤🔥🔥

Hey Everyone

1.3K 31 14
By thebeastsrose

Whaddup guys it's your home slice Maddie.

I went completely A-wall on you guys when GMW ended (honestly even before that) and I am completely sorry.

School got a bit harder. Life has been a lot busier. But I've found myself still coming back here and just writing.

I've had this Riley and Lucas story in the works for months, probably almost a year now. I don't know if I'll ever publish it. I hope to one day, but I'd like to know that there'd still be a few of you to read it even though GMW is most likely over. (I'm only in the planning process because if I'm going to publish this I want it to be good)

So I know I comPLETELY abandoned you all, and I feel almost rude posting this?? But if you guys would like to read more from me please let me know. I do enjoy writing in my spare time and it's fun on here because I enjoy hearing from you guys and seeing your reactions.

So please let me know !!

- OH ALSO IF YOU WANT TO HEAR A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE STORY LET ME KNOW AND ILL POST IT -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 201 34
Lucas finally snaps because of the stress caused by the triangle. This leads to a series of events leading to the end of the triangle. (Takes place...
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...
54.2K 2.1K 50
" I can't do this, just I can't." " You might not be but I can, I am ready for the life ahead with you." Two best friends slowly fall madly in love w...
Taken By Natasha

Fanfiction

9.5K 340 31
Part 1 When you think of Riley Mathews you think of someone who has everything. What happens when an endgame couple isn't endgame after all? One thin...