Ian Hecox X Reader Fanfic

By PikaRika

This story is about you and Ian. You love Ian. Your trying to make him your first boyfriend. The main charact... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note Again
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Second Book In The Making
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Thanks
A Book About My Life
Two Chapters
PANIC CONCERT
THE REAL EPILOGUE
Book 2 Cover and a little info!
Book 2 is Up

Chapter 1

7.2K 85 180
By PikaRika

Ian Hecox X Reader Fanfiction

Typical Description of Your Character

Your Name:__________

Age: 25

Job: A not so popular YouTuber and working at your mom's Ramen shop

Free time: ________________________

Where You Lived Before: ____________

Currently Location: Sacramento, CA

Live: Mother's house (temporary)

Relationship Status: Single never had a boyfriend

How you look like: A close resemblance to Lacey Sturm (Photo at the beginning for mobile.)

Chapter 1: Here's My Number

You are at the park across your mother's Ramen shop when you noticed these two guys in the window finishing up eating. You were thinking "Can it be them? Is it Smosh?". You went back to the restaurant and headed to the register. You were asking your mom:

You: Mom don't you know who they are?

Mom: No, who?

You: ARE YOU KIDDING?!! IT'S SMOSH!! Remember when I showed you a video of them?

Mom: Oh yes, I remember now. If you want to give them the bill go ahead.

You: THANKS!!

You headed towards them, a little nervous.

You: Here you go.

Ian: Thanks

You: Can I ask you guys a question?

Ian and Anthony: Go for it

You: Can I have your autographs?

You asked very calmly, but inside you were freaking out like a teenage girl.

Ian and Anthony: Sure

They were signing the back of your shirt.

Ian: You know you're not like the other teenage girls that freak out over us.

You: I was on the inside. Plus I'm 25, I'm not a teenager.

Anthony: Wow, but you look so young.

You: Thanks Anthony.

Ian: Why don't you grab a seat, you seem like a pretty cool girl.

You: Alright

You chatted with them and this specific question Ian asked you gave you more attention.

Ian: So, do you have a boyfriend?

Your eyes widened. You felt a little excited and awkward.

You: Unfortunately no. I actually never had a boyfriend, and a lot of guys say I'm cute.

Ian: You sure are.

You blushed because some YouTuber just said you, a normal girl, cute.

You: Thanks

Ian: Why don't you hang with Anthony and I at the Smosh house.

Anthony: I can't Kalel and I got plans.

Ian: Well you can hang out with me

You were nervous and excited at the same time.

You: A...Al..Alright. Let me ask my mom first.

You were going to ask mother while bring up the money to her.

You: Mom, can I hang out with the one with the bowl hair?

Mom: Yeah, you can probably hit it off with this one.

You: Mom!! Quiet, I don't want him to know that!

Mom: Oh...so you do like him.

You: I think it's more than like mom.

Mom: Well good for you. You know I have a feeling that he has the same feeling towards you. Well you best be going .

You: Thanks Mom. Don't worry I'll be back.

Your mom gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek and waved good bye.

You: By the way I'm ________.

Ian: Nice to meet you.

Ian dropped Anthony off at Kalel's place. Now it was just you and Ian.

Ian was talking to you about himself. You couldn't stop staring at Ian's eyes because they were the beautiful shade of blue you liked. It was perfect when it was in the light. Ian just noticed you staring at him.

Ian: You alright there?

You: I'm fine, just amazed by your eyes. I love the color blue.

Ian: Thanks.

You finally head at Ian's house A.K.A as The Smosh House. You were freaking out.

You: I can't believe I'm actually here!

Ian: I know right. Once in a lifetime experience for certain people. Except you. Your a friend.

You: Oh my god I'm a friend of Ian Hecox.

Ian: Yeah usually it's high school friend and Smosh workers. Your a new one. So what do you want to do?

You: I don't know. It's up to you.

Ian: How about we make a Ian is Bored video and after we watch a movie.

You: Alright, but what movie?

Ian: A horror movie, maybe The Conjuring.

You were quick to respond.

You: No no no no no, please no!

Ian: The Grudge?

You: Which version though?

Ian: I got Japanese and American version?

You: I don't know.

Ian: I'll eeine meeine it

Unfortunately he got the Japanese version.

You: NO!

Ian: Lets begin the Ian is Bored video

You: What's the segment?

Ian: Foreign Food Test.

Ian pulls out Hungarian candy, some beef chips from China, and Vegemite from Australia.

Ian begins the video and mentions you. He then turns the camera towards you. You block your face but Ian move your hands away. You give up and show your face. You begin with the Hungarian candy.

Ian: So I think it's like a chewy candy.

You: Lets try it.

You and Ian place the candy in your mouths thought to be chewy. Turns out it hardened and was impossible. It was fruity though.

You: I give it a It's Okay out of 10

Ian: I give a WTF IS THIS out of 10

Next was beef chips from China. Ian didn't want to do this again

You: Come on

Ian: Fine

You guys ate a chip feeling disgusted of the taste.

Ian: Oh god. This is worse than before.

You: This is nasty as shit!! I give it a ARE SERIOUS?! THIS IS FOOD?! out of 10

Ian: Same

You: We made decision.

Next was Vegemite. Ian doesn't want to do this again, so you let him off. You gave Ian your phone to record to post it on your YouTube channel.

You: Hey guys I'm here with my new friend Ian from Smosh. Ian show yourself

Ian: Hey! So since I did this on my channel.__________here will do it herself.

Ian was holding both phones in his hands while you were trying your first taste of Vegemite.

You: Alright, here I go.

You put the spoonful of Vegemite in your mouth. You had a face of disgust. You could barely speak.

You: Ian...trash...can!

Ian hands you the trash can. You spit out the disgusting Vegemite while Ian gives you a cup of water.

You: Thanks Ian. I give this a -100,000,000,000 out of 10

You guys wrap up the video and cleaned the mess up. Ian puts in the movie and you two sat next to each other.

You were screaming out of your wits and holding on to Ian, you didn't seem to notice. In the middle of the movie you got really tired. You put your head on Ian's shoulder. Ian noticed you but didn't care. He wraps his arm around you and you fell asleep. After that Ian did as well.

Hours later you and Ian were awaken by a car horn.

You: Must be my mom. In fact, I just got a text from her that she's outside. Well I gotta go, thanks a lot for this Ian. Today was the best day ever.

Ian: Wait , before you go...here's my number. Thought we can hang out again at some point.

You went inside your mom's car and drove home.

Mom: So, how did it go.

You: Well I tried horrible foods from China, Hungry and Australia. Watched a movie, and I fell a sleep in his arm. Didn't even notice it. He gave me his number.

Mom: Your almost there to getting him. Tell you what, I'll give you no work until you get him. I want you to be happy.

You: Thanks mom.

You kept thinking "HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 203 22
Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fanfiction! As seen from the title, this st...
10.1K 311 19
The quiet ones. That's what everyone called us. We were a small group of high school kids in the corner of the library. None of us really knew each o...
31.4K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...
254K 7.7K 40
This is basically a love story between the reader and a emo boy.This is my first story I'm writing so it probably won't be the best.