THE LOST GIRL I FELL IN LOVE...

Par Kellycake12

"WE FOUND YOU!" "WE TOOK CARE OF YOU!" " AND NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE US! YOU REALLY SHALLOW THAN I THO... Plus

How it all started
Chapter 1: Jealousy
Chapter 2: Anger
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: True colors
Chapter 5: shot to the eye
Chapter 6: Meet Again
Chapter 7: The Choice
Chapter 8: Goodbye.
Chapter 9: Why Did He Leave?
Chapter 10: Badass
Chapter 11: I hate you
Chapter 12: The KISS
Chapter 13: causing me to laugh
chapter 14: The guy who slept over.
Chapter 15: survivor
Chapter 16: INSECURE
Chapter 17: The Girl with Blonde​ Hair
Chapter 19: Old replace by New
Chapter 20 : Ashamed.
Chapter 21: BROKEN.
Chapter 22: im not a little kid
Chapter 23 : Hold on...
Chapter 24: you're GOING TO WHAT.
Shout outs!
Chapter 25: Trio.
Chapter 26: No Drama.
Chapter 27: The Devil Inside.
Chapter 28: Truth comes out.
Chapter 29:Love You Till Dusk To Dawn
New Book?

Chapter 18: Wait for me

2K 44 50
Par Kellycake12

(Play song when told lol)

Y/n POV.

I was walking out so frustrated at Carl and how he kissed a girl that was not me. I mean like he has no right- I then started thinking how he liked me and how he watched me flirt and kiss other guys...Shit, what's happening to me.

While I and John were walking outside I ran back to Alexandra and grabbed Carl and gave him a passionate kiss and said

"Wait for me I know I have been with other boys but all I need you to do is just wait because I love yo-"

I then woke up by the sound of John shaking and saying my name.

"What Happened" he then helped me up and said "We were walking in the street and you just passed out."

I looked at him and I got up and started walking trying not to think of Carl.

2 weeks past.

Carl POV.

I was with Beth but as we were in my room reading comics or kissing once in a while I kept think of Y/n.

This whole 2 weeks I have been thinking about her like how she will come back and tell me she loves me but I guess that's never going to happen.

Plus I have Beth, she's smart, gorgeous, and cares about me.

Unlike Y/n she uses to yell at me for just going out in the woods without telling her.

"You okay babe?"

I then looked down at my lap where Beth was laying down. I then nodded and made a fake smile.

Beth POV.

Something is going on with Carl. He always seems to be thinking about something else. But when I ask him about it, he just shakes his head and says "it's nothing."

I just hope that he's okay.

John POV.

Something is going on with Y/n, she always seems to be thinking about something. But when I ask her about it, she just shakes her head and says
"it's nothing."

I just hope that she's okay.

Y/n POV.

I was at the Hilltop and I was walking outside. I saw the gate open and then Rick appeared.

He went up to the mayor and said

"We can take Neegan down if we work together."

The Mayor didn't disagree but he wasn't on board either.

I was going to go to Maggie and tell her what's happening when I was stopped by Carl. He looked down at me since he was taller than me and said "You're just going to walk by and not help us"

I then looked him in disgust and said

"Get the hell away from me, I don't want to talk to you."

I then pushed him away until he grabbed my hand and made me turn around and he said

"We found YOU, we Helped YOU, and now you're just going to leave. Wow you're more shallow than I thought"

That's when I turn around and pushed him and kept pushing him but he wasn't fighting back until I made him trip and I was on top of him and I about punched him in the chest when he flipped me over and I was on the ground.

I then noticed everyone was looking at us. I got up and ran towards him pushing him to the ground.

When he got up and he threw me to the ground. I noticed we were both bleeding drastically.

We both were about to attack each other but my Dad pulled me back and Carl's dad pulled him back.

Both our dads had our hands behind our backs then they both said

"What's going on?"

I then spit out blood and said

"This little twerp said that I just left you guys and if I don't fight with you  that it's my fault."

Then they all looked at Carl he then said

"OH my god why don't you shut up for once, your the one who got jealous because I kissed another girl"

Everyone turned to me and I just escaped from my dad's arms I then went up to Carl who was released from his Dad's arms.

I whispered but it was still loud for people to hear.

I said

"I Hate You"

A small tear fell on my cheek I quickly walked away towards Maggie and my house.

Maggie POV.

I was sewing a blanket for my baby that was coming soon.

When someone barged in and slammed the door. I saw Y/n sitting on the floor crying.

I then walked towards her, sat next to her, pulled her for a hug and she continued sobbing and kept saying

"Why do I have to be like this?"

I then tried to calm her down when I realized she had blood all over her self and was crying she soon fell asleep crying.

I then went outside and grabbed the only person who can help her...

Carl's POV.

We were about to leave the Hilltop when Maggie went in the car and said

"Carl she needs you more than ever every day is harder than the day before just go and talk to her before she does something to herself that she will regret"(play song now)

I then got out of the car and told my dad it would be ten minutes.

He nodded and I went to the house Y/n was in as I went in she got up and stretch and yawn it looked like she fell asleep crying and with blood all over her.

She then looked up and saw me she then said

"What do you want Carl"

I then quickly said

"Y/n are you okay"

She looked at me in a confused way and said

"You such a dick for you to ask that when you make me feel awful almost every day"

I then looked at her and said

"Why are you so annoying like everyone feels bad for you and no one feels bad for me like what makes you so special?"

she then stood up and said

"You're a piece of trash you know that"

She then pushed me but I didn't fight back she then kept pushing me until she started crying but she didn't stop pushing.

She then fell in the ground and said

"I'm sorry I have to be like this maybe it's better if I go away"

I then sat down to the ground and pulled her to my chest and hugged her and I said

"Stop it just stop it stop making me feel like this way for you just stop."

I then found myself crying.

She looked up at me and said

"why do you like me and why do I feel something that I don't feel with any of the other guys."

We then both looked at each other I saw a tear fall I then wiped it away.

I was about to put my hand down but she grabbed it and she put it on the side of her face.

I then put my other hand on the other side of her face and she and I came close to each other face and she said

"Carl you deserve so much better than me... Go be with Beth"

I then shook my head but she said

"I know this is a perfect time but it's not the right time but I will wait for you... I would wait 1000 years for you"

I then pulled her in and kissed her on the head she nodded and I said

"I know that I will see you again and no matter what happens between us we will be together."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

605 39 22
○amc's |THE WALKING DEAD|○ • CARL GRIMES X BLACK! OC • Queerplationic relationship ₩₩₩₩₩ He didn't like the feeling that came over him when he saw th...
84.4K 1.9K 19
-By popular request- **my username was -Swimmer- when I made this now it's changed** If you haven't read the first Carl Grimes x Reader book I wrote...
389 42 16
💌The Walking Dead 💌Carl Grimes x OC ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰ They say home is where the heart is, but that's not where Mae's was. Mae's parents...
9.5K 336 38
The world didn't end in a bang. The world didn't end in a whisper. Instead, it ended one scream at a time. "You okay?" I heard someone say. I quickl...