II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; Separation.

12 1 0
By Destinystaymindless

*Indya's POV*

I groaned once someone came In opening the windows.

Karrueche - Indy, get up!

Me - for what?

Karrueche - we're going to the boutique downstairs, I need more clothes and so does Rue.

Me - alright alright, get out, five more minutes.

I heard Karrueche huff then close the door when she walked out. We're vacationing for goodness sakes, let me get some sleep In. I already be up all night with Rue while I feel bad and let Karrueche sleep cause Soulja be acting like he dont wanna watch his own baby sometimes. But whatever. *gets up* I need a joint.

~~~~~

*Karrueche's POV*

Soon as Indya finally decided to get her high a-s up, we went to a boutique and I saw the cutest littlest thing for Rue. I bought It and changed Rue right then and there, and continued shopping. Indya held her while I looked through racks.

Indya - could you hurry so we can go eat?

Me - could you not rush me, no one told you to smoke any weed.

Indya - sh, dont talk like that around Rue.

Rue - whu, mwe?

Indya - yes you

Rue started to laugh and play In Indya's hair. I must admit, Indya Is a true bestfriend and the best godmommy ever cause she'd do anything for me and Rue. She spends a lot of time with Rue and I appreciate It. I know that Rue will always have me and Indya If Soulja ever decided to leave or something.

Shes not sleep, just showing yall what I put on her. Mommy's baby Is getting so big, she'll be 2 before I know It and I couldnt be more excited.

~~~~~

*Lala's POV*

I took a picture In one of the bedrooms at the resort we're In, then I left out going to where Lei and AJ are.

Me - you two ready to go?

Lei - yes mommy, wheres daddy?

Me - I believe daddy Is at the studio with the guys, preparing for their performance down here.

Lei - since we're In Jamaica Is It going to be half naked people everywhere?

I chuckled, how stereotype.

Me - maybe, maybe not, but If so thats okay.

Lei - as long as the men have on clothes then everything will be all good.

Me - lets go babies, Lei grab mommy's phone and purse please.

Lei - okay mommy, but first, take me some pictures, we look alike today.

I smiled as she gave me my phone. I remember when my daughter was just a little baby and now shes getting so big. I really cant take this, and shes so beautiful.

*Lei's POV*

I did three different poses, Im gonna send It to daddy so he can put me on his Instagram like he always does. 

Lala - you look just like me and your daddy

Me - thats a good thing, means Im the most prettiest ever

My mommy smiled and I took AJ's hand as we all walked out. I think everyone else Is already gone cause Its really quiet In here, but Its big also. I dont know where we're going but hopefully Its somewhere girly. We walked through the lobby and AJ just had to go run over to the wall that they let us kids paint on.

Me - no no AJ, we gotta go.

AJ - but Lweiiiii *whines*

Me - later, I promise.

He pouted and ran to mommy. He usually gets his way, but not today.

Lala - come on AJ, you heard your sister.

~~~~~

*Ams POV*

Today the kids dont know but they're going to have a fun day. We take the girls somewhere first, then the boys, then we all go somewhere together. I mean, thats what a vacation Is for. If you have kids, you have fun, but If theres no kids? Just relax. But, we have our kids with us so we're going to be having fun, no time to relax and thats okay.

Me - Royalty, stop jumping down the steps before you fall and hurt yourself.

RoRo - I wont mommy

Me - yes you will, a hard head makes a soft a- *gco*

I stopped myself. I dont curse at Royalty cause shes my baby plus I dont want her to hear me speak like that. She probably only heard me curse a few times, which was at her dad cause lately hes been pissing me off. Or maybe Its because Im pregnant, I dont know. 

RoRo - mommy I miss my daddy 

Me - hes busy, Im sure you'll see him before bed tonight.. *mumbles* hopefully

The guys have been super busy, all of them. Chris, August, Lucas, Will, Mechie, Trevor, Trey, Jacquees and Soulja. I guess when they're gonna be super busy they make sure at least us and the kids can have fun since they arent around, so they take us with them but Instead we vacation while they work. Win win situation for them though cause we're happy plus they're doing what they love.

*RoRo's POV*

Wooohooo, we are somewhere fun that looks like a dance class. I went to dance classes when I was a baby, I think I was 2 or 3. But, daddy made me stop cause he said mommy used to put me on "revealing" stuff and he dont like that cause Im his baby. But hey, Im older now so maybe hes going to let me this time around.

Me - mommy, Is Nyla gonna be here??

Ams - I dont know baby, but lets go Inside and get started.

I pouted.

Me - okaaaay mommy.

I took her hand and we went Inside. Mommy Is getting so round and Its cause Im going to have a sister or brother. I dont know which one I want... maybe a brother? But a sister would be cute like me.

~~~~~

*Ny's POV*

I took a quick picture and rushed out the resort room and went to look for my daughters. No telling where they're at. I saw Nyla In the hall and she was blocking one of the doors. My daughter Is so pretty, both of them.

Me - NyNy, wheres NaNa?

Nyla - mommy I dont know where Nari Is *snickers*

Me - okay, whats funny?

Nyla - nothing...

Shes up to something.

Me - let mommy take a picture of you 

Nyla - okay mommy.

*Nyla's POV*

I posed and mommy took a picture.

Ny - okay go get your sister so we can leave.

Me - mommy...

Ny - yes?

Me - she stuck.

I pointed to the door and my mommy twisted the knob but It was locked. She even switched the latch but nothing happened. So finally, she went to get a key then unlocked the door, we walked In and Nari wasnt even scared, she just was eating some chips but she looked a little mad.

Ny - are you okay my baby?

Nari - ya mama

Ny - okay, come on boo and booboo

Me and Nari both laughed and so did mommy. We left out the hotel.

Me - mommy where we going?

Ny - stop asking questions, you will see.

I pouted then she kissed my cheek and Nari's cheek.

~~~~~

*Kye's POV*

I was sitting on the counter laughing at Tay whos giving mommy a hard time. Tay wants to hurry and leave so she can get some candy but mommy Is tryna do her hair.

Kai - Tay I would never wanna hit you or Kye, ever, but you're pushing It.

Tay - I wan go! *pouts*

Kai - can I do your hair first??

Tay - no mwommy!

Kai - fine, you'll get a ponytail then we can go.

Tay pouted while mommy gave her a ponytail. After mommy got finished Tay's whole mood changed, now shes happy... sorta.

Whats that word? Oh yea, bi-polar. Daddy calls mommy that, so Im guessing Tay gets It from mommy. But Tay Is so cute. Mommy came over and took me off the counter then gave us a juicy juicy and cookies, then we left. My mommy and sister are so pretty.

*Kai's POV*

Tay was really being a handful today. I think Its cause she misses her daddy, Im sure Kye does as well but Kye Is not a bad child so he gives me no problems. Tay on the other hand... geesh. Anyway, we finally made It to the dance studio. This Is for the kids, preferable girls, but I guess If theres male teachers here and the boys wanna dance, I suppose they can. We went Inside spotting everyone except Taty and Bree and their kids. Guess we have to wait on them to start, but the kids started to run around and play while I went over to the girls sitting.

Me - hey yall.

Ny - hey girl

Karrueche - seems like we all havent hung out In a while.

Ams - we havent, everyone has just been doing their own thing.

Indya - I really wish the boys could spend more time, especially Soulja with Rue, seems like Im her father and not him.

We all looked at Indya and Karrueche.

Ams - really?

Karrueche - we hes been a little distant but Its cause hes busy.

Indya - always making excuses for him

Ny - not now yall, please.

Me - but he does need to spend more time with Rue If thats the case.

Lala - agreed, but why dont you guys talk to him and tell him that?

Indya - hes an a-s and she puts up with It but Im not going too, I dont have too either.

Karrueche - whatever Indya.

I shook my head cause If I didnt know any better, Indya and Karrueche got a thing for each other. Or maybe Im just reaching.. yea, probably reaching.

~~~~~

*Demi's POV*

Mommy has been planning for my birthday all week long she says. Im turning 5! Im gonna be a big girl like everyone else, (except Nari, Tay, and Rue).

Bree - come on Meet and Demi, I need to go get Kye and AJ so they can go to the studio with you and yall dads.

Meet - alright mommy.

We went to the car and mommy buckled me In, then Meet and got In putting on her seat belt getting ready to drive off. I miss my daddy but only the boys are going with them while us girls have fun. Yippyyyyy!

*Bree's POV*

When we finally got to the kids dance studio, me and my two kids went Inside. Everyone Is here with the exception of Taty and her twins. Shes always the last one so we're all used to It. Shes one of those fashion freaks, everything has gotta be perfect before she step a foot out the door or shes not leaving her house. Its understandable though, no one wants to go somewhere looking like sh-it.

Demi - mommyyy

Me - yes Demi?

Demi - I wanna go play wit my cousins

Me - go head Demi, they're right there.

She ran off to them. Her and Meet go so many cousins, Lei, AJ, Nyla, Nari, and plus their family Is big as hell. They're Nari and Nyla's cousins on their dad side, but Lei and AJ cousins on my side. Speaking of Lei and AJ.

Lei - auntieeee

Me - hey baby

I gave her a kiss and AJ ran In my arms so I picked him up.

Me - hey auntie big man

AJ - TT *kisses me*

Me - I missed you, you missed me?

He smiled and nodded. Looking just like Lei when she was this age. So cute.

~~~~~

*Rani's POV*

Mommy took me and Rori to the store and then we left and mommy drove to the kids dance studio. I dont wanna dance, I wanna be with my daddy, dancing Is for girls.

*Rori's POV*

I cant wait to dance! I wore my tutu so It can spin when I spin. But mommy and Rani are taking so long.

*Taty's POV*

Here at last. I got the most Impatient kids ever, I swear. Anyway, we went Inside the kids dance studio and of course we're the last to show up. Rani got a attitude cause he says dancing Is for girls but he'll be alright, he better go play with AJ, Kye, and Meet.

Bree - hey late bird.

Me - haha, hey yall.

Kai - bout damn time.

Ams - whats wrong with Rani?

Me - he says dancing Is for girls.

Kai - Kye and Meet feels the same way, they'll be okay.

Me - Im not stunned him.

The dance Instructors came out.

Bree - I was gonna take the boys to the studio but when I really thought about It, If their dads wanted them there they'd take them on their own, so I changed my mind.

We nodded and watched as the dance Instructors put the kids In positions and spread them all out. After while they started to teach them a dance, the boys eventually joined and started to like It, while we just talked.

Me - so like, whats up with Chris and the whole baby thing, Ams?

Ams - he still acting stupid about the situation so Im really on the verge of saying fuc-k everything.

Indya - dont let go that easy, he probably just letting the boys get In his head.

Ny - nah, the boys know better, thats all on Chris.

Kai - Chris Is a grown a-s man, and not to bring up the past but you was willing to stick by his side when we all thought that Rue was gonna turn out to be his, remember?

Me - right, so Its only right that he get his sh-it together and quit acting like a dumba-s.

Karrueche - I agree, and you should tell him that. He needs a wake up calling.

Bree - obviously he thinks that since she hid her being pregnant from him that It had to be a reason, but the reason simply was because she wasnt sure at first, but now she Is.

Ams - I tried to tell him that but he dont wanna hear It.

Lala - nigg-as really be blowing me, If hes not ready for another baby just say that but dont try and make It seem like a bitc-h been hoe-ing around and sh-it like that.

Me - yea that sh-it not cool. I wish Trevor ever would.

Ny - dont speak too soon.

Indya - speaking of speaking soon.

We all looked up seeing the boys walk In. Thought they was In the studio? Probably on a break or something but we never told them where we were. The kids all looked back seeing them and ran to them. Trevor picked up Rori and kissed her while she smiled. Awww, I love their relationship, meanwhile me and Rani have a mother and son bond but he still loves his daddy.

Nyla - dadddddyyyyyyy!

Lucas kissed her and she hugged him tight. Nari was getting jealous with her cute self, so he picked her up as well. The boys love their daughters so much and Its so cute.

Tay - DADAAAA!

She was so happy she started to cry. Awww Shantay missed Will.

Kye - mommy, Is that why she been being so upset?

Kai - yep, she missed your daddy.

Kye - I figured, I missed him too!

Kye grabbed on to Will's leg and hugged It tightly, not letting go. We all laughed cause hes so little but In about 3 years from now he wont be able to do that anymore. So he and Will both better enjoy It while they can.

Karrueche - I need to talk to you 

Soulja - bout what? *takes little Rue from Karrueche*

Karrueche - our daughter, we need to have a mutual understanding about her and be on the same page but we dont, and we're not.

Soulja - alright, lets go.

They both walked to the opposite side talking, couldnt hear them cause the kids are all happy to see their daddies and are so loud, not that I was trying to listen though.

Me - hey sexy 

Trevor - *looks down at me and smiles* who, me?

Me - yes you.

He kissed me and hugged me. I picked up Rani.

Trevor - I missed yall.

Me - we missed you too, how was the studio?

Trevor - aggravating, we had to leave before the producers got hit In their sh-its.

I laughed. One thing I learned from being with Trevor all these years Is that hes crazy as fuc-k, dont fuc-k with him cause he'll beat yo a-s. He be beating something else on me when I make him mad, but anyone else? He'll literally beat them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LATER ON*

Everyone had went to the arcade then out to eat, now back at the resort together.

Ny - Im so tired of this sh-it, whos this Lucas?

Lucas - before you get all mad, we gone be featured on a song toget- *gco*

Ny - no the fuc-k yall not!

Lucas - why we aint?

Ny - cause I said so, shes a h-e, so no.

Lucas - really, you not trusting me these days, whats up with that?

Ny - Its not you I dont trust, Its her, and I know how you are so.

He rolled his eyes while her arms were folded.

Lucas - sometimes I think you just love to argue.

Ny - I dont, takes up too much energy and time.

Lucas - alright then, drop It.

She rolled her eyes.

Ny - fine whatever

Lucas - kiss?

She slightly smiled then shook her head no.

Ny - kiss that h-e.

She walked out of the room and closed the door. He shook his head then laughed to himself.

Lucas - crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kai - honestly Will, I aint fuc-king wit you right now for that same sh-it.

Will - I swear Im working on music with this girl, nothing more than that.

Kai - I somehow feel like all yall going to start working with random bitc-hes that none of us ever heard of.

He stayed quiet.

Will - look think what you want, Im not tryna get you upset cause you know how you get.

Kai - yeah, thats yo best bet.

She got up and went towards the room door.

Kai - oh and baby, If I dont see a collab within the next two weeks, we're done.

She walked out of the room leaving him thinking.

Will - *sigh* shes so difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ams - but Chris, believe what you want.

Chris - Its a yes or no question.

Ams - no, Its not your baby, I cheated, alright???

Chris looked at her full or anger. She got up and tried to walk out the room but he grabbed her and slapped her.

Chris - YOU CHEATED ON ME?? YOU FUC-KING-

He started to curse her out and yell at her, push her, shove her, and all. Until somebody walked In, It was Lala and August.

Lala - CHRIS WHAT THE FUC-K?

Lala pushed him away from Ams and hugged her.

Lala - shes fuc-king pregnant you bast-ard!

She helped Amber up and walked out the room leaving August to talk to Chris.

August - come on now man, you didnt hit her did you?

Chris was breathing heavy.

Chris - she not about to do me how Karrueche did me, shes not!

August - chill man, she wont, aite?

Chris - she said Its not mines.

August looked at Chris like "damn..." In a shocked way.

August - you serious bro?

Chris - why else would I be mad?

They starred at one another.

August - so what you gone do?

Chris - fuc-k her, Im done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taty - hes crazy 

Trevor - stay out of that Taty before I have to hurt somebody.

Taty - baby relax, I know what Im doing.

Trevor - you heard me, you need to worry about our two kids only and not nobody else problems.

Taty - I am, but If my friend Is going though It of course Im going to help her, wouldnt you Bree?

Bree - of course, I remember taking Lala's side over August side a bunch of times, and hes my brother. 

Mechie - Its not about being siblings Its about being right. I personally wouldnt take someones side over Ny's even If shes wrong though.

Trevor - everyone Is different

Bree - Im for whats right so.

Taty - okay but whats not right Is how Chris Is handling things- *gco*

Lala - he hit her.

They all looked up seeing Ams with red puffy eyes.

Taty - no the fuc-k he didnt

Lala - he did, he has Issues, he needs anger management like who hits a pregnant person?

Bree - hes probably one of those crazy people whos like "If I cant have you, no one can" and would rather kill you before seeing you with someone else.

Ams - Im done with him, he fuc-ked up my vacation and I just wanna go home.

Ny and Lucas walked In.

Ny - wait, whats going on?

They told Ny and Lucas.

Lucas - damn..

Ny - well If she leaves Im leaving too, Im not going to let you go back on your own.

Lala - yeah, me too.. the rest of yall can stay If yall want to support the boys, but Im leaving.

Taty - alright, me, Bree, and Kai will stay along with Indya and Karrueche, you three go.

Ams - I need to hurry and go so I can get me and Royalty's things, Im not staying with him anymore.

She was on the verge of crying again.

Lucas - I really dont want you to go but I understand.

Ny - you'll see me and our daughters In about a week.

Lucas - you taking them?

Ny - yeah, they need to come with me.

Lucas - what If they dont want to?

Ams - well Im not taking Royalty

Ny - I'll only take Nari then, Nyla can stay with Ro.

Lucas - alright.

Ams - I wanna get on the very next flight

Ny - alright, we will.. let me go get Nari and tell Nyla Im leaving.

Lala - Im gonna tell Lei, Im taking AJ with me though.

Them - alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SORRY FOR THE NEGLECTING OF THIS STORY. How was It though?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...
324K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
6.1K 107 23
Two different people come together and make the world a fun ride to get on Keep reading....