Quiet Girl

De hheadle_sserpent

I hate talking, being touched, social interaction anything that involves with people. I just hate people in g... Mais

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Epilouge

3.4K 161 36
De hheadle_sserpent

A lot can happen in just a year.

And it all started with me getting adopted by the most loving parents ever. I hated people back then. I would never talk I would just do what people asked me to do, and boy have I changed. I slowly realised that I was actually... happy that I had parents, then I started to come out of my shell, I became more sociable and outgoing. I have the greatest friends in the world and the most handsomest boyfriend. I stopped having my nightmares which I soon found out were memories of my past life. I stopped cutting myself and I was slowly getting happier. My anxiety and depression is almost gone and I'm happy about that. I've started going to school and I'm having a blast. I've met Seth's friends and they're all really cool. Logan stopped being jealous and completely got over me. We're still friends though. I'm doing great in my classes and surprisingly I'm a straight A student. I hang around Logan's and Seth's friends a lot, too, but that's not the best part of what has happened to me so far. What I have been really happy about for the past year was-

"Hey sis, could you get me that little radio for me please?" My little sister, Courtney asks me. I grab the little radio from the top shelf and give it to her. "Thanks!" She exclaims before skipping off out of the kitchen. That's right, I said yes to having a sibling... or siblings. Cody and Lucas were thrilled that I had said yes and adopted THREE more children to be apart of our family. Courtney is the youngest of out all of us. She's only 14 and is very, very bubbly. Ja'mie and her get on like a house on fire, which Cameron was a little jealous about, but he got over it. Then I have my two older brothers who are twins. Gabe and Felix are 17 and the reason I say older is because they were born in January. Gabe is the, how do I put this, girlish one out of the two and he's also gay, which is awesome. Felix and I have a lot in common. He was a little like me when he moved in, shy and wouldn't talk, but he got out of his shell pretty quick and is quite a joker. Seth and him are best mates too. Seth loves my family, he helps me babysit Courtney sometimes. The first time he helped me babysit, he cried. Straight away, Courtney was trying to make him feel better. I love my new siblings. Cody and Lucas are happier, too. Oh, and I almost forgot, I finally got my bandages off! I have scars from where the bullets hit me but then again, I have scars everywhere so I'm kinda used to it. I had to explain this to Gabe when he noticed them. He was almost crying but I stopped him. He soon told Felix and Courtney. Courtney and, to my surprise, Felix was bursting out in tears and was hugging me tight. Lucas had to try and calm them down which I tried not to laugh at 'cause well, Lucas couldn't get them to stop.

"Bailey, can you help me with this homework please!" I hear Gabe call.

"Coming!" I walk up to his room. Gabe's and Felix's was two doors away from mine. I open the door and stride over to Gabe. "What do you need help with?"

"How do you spell infidelity?"

"That's it? You could of just looked that up in the dictionary."

"But it's too far away." He whines. I laugh.

"Okay, okay, it's i-n-f-i-d-e-l-i-t-y."

"Thank you, Bails!" He says happily. That's the nickname he had given me the fourth month into living with us. I walk out of the room and go to my own room. I have a lot more posters and merchandise in my room now. I go over to my boombox and turn it up to full volume. The Real Slim Shady, starts playing. I flip onto my bed and grab my phone. I turn it on and see a message from Seth.

Seth: Hey baby, can I come over?

I reply back to him.

Me: Yeah sure, see you soon❤️❤️

I put my phone back down on the nightstand. I see my door open and Felix's head pop in. I lift myself up and turn my boombox off. "Hey Bailey, can I come in?"

"Yeah." Felix walks in, shutting the door behind him. "What's up?" I ask.

"I heard music and I wanted to join." I chuckle. I turn the boombox on and turn it down just enough so I could hear him. I sit on my bed and he follows suit.

"Seth's coming over by the way." I inform him.

"Really? Sweet, we can finish off that game we were playing!" I laugh. Felix is really into video games. He never lets me play with him 'cause I beat him every time. He's a competitive person when it comes to video games.

"How's Gabe doing with his homework?"

"Meh I don't know, he won't let me in our room when he does homework, says I'm a distraction."

"I wouldn't blame him." I chuckle as Felix punches me playfully. I hear the door bell ring. I get up and run downstairs, leaving Felix behind.

"Hey, wait for me!" Felix calls. I run down stairs and to the door. Seth walks in and I jump on him.

"Hey, Seth!" I say before giving him a kiss.

"And how's the most beautiful girl in the world doing today?" He asks, grinning like a goof.

"I wouldn't know, how's the most loving boy doing?"

"Quite well now that he has the beautiful girl in his arms." I hug him around the neck.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Felix says as he walks down the stairs.

"It's nice to see you too, Felix." Seth says. I jump off of him and wrap my arm around his waist.

"Seth!" I hear Courtney squeal. She come pounding out of the door and runs up to him.

"Hey, Courtney!" She hugs him while giggling. He hugs back.

"So, we up for some Sniper: Ghost Warrior today?" Felix asks.

"Your on, mate." He lets go of Courtney and gives me a kiss in the cheek. Then the two stride out of the foyer. I laugh to myself. Courtney runs off back to her room and I was left standing alone in the deserted foyer. I walk to the kitchen again to find Lucas and Cody drinking some coffee.

"Hey, guys." I say as I sit on the counter.

"Hello sweetheart, I heard Seth is here." Cody says. I nod my head.

"What do you plan on doing today?" Lucas asks me.

"Not sure yet, I might ask Gabe to come shopping with me," I answer, "Where have you two been all day anyways?" Lucas and Cody glance at each other for a second before answering,

"Hot tub." The reply in unison. I think there was a little more to it than the hot tub but I let it slide. I grab myself a biscuit from the top shelf. I take a bite before Gabe comes walking in.

"Hi Bailey, hey Dad, Hey Papa." He greets.

"Hey, Gabe." We say in unison. He sits next to me and also grabs a biscuit.

"Do you wanna come shopping with me, Gabe?" I ask. He nods eagerly. He bites his biscuit and smiles.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks, mouth full.

"I really don't care, as long as I get to go to-"

"Hot Topic? Yeah I know." He finishes for me. I giggle. "You are such a weeb." He teases.

"You love me." He laughs at that. I turn to Lucas and Cody. "Well we best be off." I jump off the counter and give them both a quick hug. "Love you."

"We love you too, Bailey." I walk out with Gabe following close behind me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and we walk out together. We were about to get in the car when I saw Seth running towards us.

"Hey wait for me, I'm coming too!" He calls. Felix runs behind Seth.

"I'm coming too!" He yells. I laugh at them. They finally catch up with us and hop in the back seat.

"Wait hold on guys." I say. I run back inside and up to Courtney's room. "Courtney! Do you wanna come shopping with us?" I ask through the door. The door swings open and Courtney stands there with a huge grin.

"Is the Pope a Catholic." I chuckle and we walk back to the car. Gabe starts the car and we all drive off to the mall.

I love my family very much and I wouldn't know what I would be like today if I never had them.

End.
=========================================================================================
A/N: Well looks like this is the end. I'm actually crying right now. Thank you to all my friends and family. I love you all so much! Thank you all once again!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5M 88.9K 60
(IN EDITING) Hi. I'm Nicole Miller and I've been in foster care since I was born seventeen years ago. I've moved around a lot to say the least. Over...
Five's A Crowd De Delilah

Ficção Adolescente

737K 19K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
Finding Me De Monique Critique

Ficção Adolescente

61 1 24
My life was not perfect, but as a kid I'd like to think it was great. I know things don't always stay the way they are since tragedy struck and now I...
2.5M 69.7K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...