Scarlet Heart Ryeo 2: Baek Ah...

By louissefrances

Woo Hee is now a curator in the National Museum of Korea in the present era, she arranges everything in the m... More

Chapter 1: Opening
Chapter 2: New Member of the Family
Chapter 3: Beach Camp 1/2
Chapter 5: Woo Hee's Birthday
Chapter 6: Survival Camp
Chapter 7: Abducted
Chapter 8: Love
Chapter 9: Pregnant?
Chapter 10: Marriage

Chapter 4: Beach Camp 2/2

138 4 0
By louissefrances

"Why are we suddenly going on a beach trip?" Sophie asked as she goes down the stairs carrying her beach bag.

Ha Jin and Woo Hee then followed with their bags.

Eun,Jung,Wook,Won, and Yo are at the open back of the Chevrolet.

So was the only one left inside the house waiting for the girls.

"Oh..we're going on a beach trip because me and my brothers decided to just do it for relaxation and recreation..now if you excuse me I'd be the one to carry your bags.

So then carried the girls' bags.

" Woo Hee are you ready?" Asked Ha Jin.

"Oh..yes" responded Woo Hee.

"Come on girls let's go inside the car, So said" said Sophie.

Then Ha Jin went to the front seat, So was the one who will drive and Woo Hee and Sophie are in the passenger's seat.

Car engine starts..

So was now driving the car.

"It's so great that you would be able to go with us Woo Hee." Ha Jin said.

"Me too, I'm actually grateful to have good friends like you guys." Said Woo Hee

"About yesterday, are you alright?" Asked Sophie.

"Oh..." Was the only word Woo Hee could say, she then looked down.

"That's alright, we understand" said Sophie.

"Woo Hee, let's have fun later okay?" Ha Jin changed the topic.

"Yes...sure" said Woo Hee.

"You seem sad, there's really something isn't it?" Sophie said.

Sophie and Ha Jin didn't know that Woo Hee was still mourning for her dead siblings, she didn't notice that her tears started to fall.

"Woo Hee ya! Are you really alright? Why are you crying?" Sophie said.

So then looked at them feeling worried then focused again on driving.

"What is it? You could tell us Woo Hee."  Ha Jin said.

Woo Hee wiped her tears,

"Nothing, it's just..... I miss my siblings"

"Oh..I'm sure you will see them again" said Sophie.

"Where are they?" Asked Ha Jin.

"They're dead" answered Woo Hee

"That's alright, we feel you, don't worry you still have us" Sophie hugged her.

"Alright, why not let's enjoy everything on the beach and move forward okay?" Said Ha Jin.

"Thanks" Woo Hee said.

At the beach...

The brothers placed all the tents next to the seashore

Woo Hee and Ha Jin lit up for the camp fire.

"Why did your siblings die?" Asked Ha Jin as she was starting to roast the barbecue.

"Well..it's a long story, someone killed them" said Woo Hee.

"What? Who?"

"We weren't able to track the suspect, my dad has been part of some fraternity group, and he wanted to quit, but we were sure that one of the suspects must be from that frat group, they didn't want him to quit, they forced him..." Woo Hee's tears fell again.

"What?"

"But he didn't really want to, that's probably why they killed him and my siblings, only me and mom survived"

"That's alright Woo Hee, always remember we're always here, we can be your family too, we'll help you" Ha Jin comforted Woo Hee.

"Wassup girls! Are you done in there?" Eun approached them.

"Well..yes" Woo Hee said.

Wook then also approached, "Why are you crying Woo Hee ssi?" He wondered.

"Well, she just misses someone." Ha Jin answered for her.

"Misses someone? Who?" Eun grinned.

"Aigoo! Eun, you can go back there, too much questions," Wook finally understood.

Meanwhile....

So stood up. "Alright, for tonight, since we're already done wit our dinner,Baek Ah has something to perform"

The brothers, Ha Jin, Woo Hee, and Sophie gathered around to hear Baek Ah.

For now, Woo Hee got comforted upon seeing her closest friend performing. She leaned forward, to see Baek Ah's performance properly.

Baek Ah went in front of them bringing a guitar.

"This is dedicated for someone special here,my close friend, Woo Hee" said Baek Ah.

Woo Hee blushed and the group started to applaud.

Here's the music

Baek Ah then signalled Woo Hee to come over for the her to be the one to sing 'I'm yours'

Woo Hee hesitated but Jung and Won pushed her.

Then she had no other choice but to sing,while she was singing Baek Ah strummed the guitar feeling shocked that Woo Hee had a nice voice.

Even the brothers, Ha Jin and Sophie got shocked.

After the performance everyone cheered for both of them.

"Yahh! Woo Hee why didn't you tell us you have a marvelous voice" Sophie said.

Ha Jin then patted her back.

"Alright goodnight guys!" Wook said.

They all started sleeping but Woo Hee went alone outside the tent and sat by the boulder near the seashore,

Baek Ah then saw her and sat next to her.

"Yah! I know you're still sad about your siblings" said Baek Ah.

"No I'm not anymore" responded Woo Hee.

"What do you mean?"

Woo Hee then faced Baek Ah,

"Thank you..just now you comforted me and taught me to move on with life"

"Yah! That's nothing!"

"You really have some great work on strings you know."

"What? And you really have a cool voice."

"I take it back Baek Ah, you really suck hahaa!"

"Then I'll take it back too"

Both then laughed.

"When's your birthday Woo Hee?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Oh, I just want to give you a present"

"Well..it's tomorrow" said Woo Hee.

"What?! Just wait...." Baek Ah then left her.

Woo Hee smiled, it was the first time she smiled that greatly in ages, she felt she was lucky to have Baek Ah by her side always

Just then, when Baek Ah was performing for her, all those flashed back in her mind.

She then felt her heartbeat stronger 'lub, dub'

"What is this Woo Hee ya? Are you perhaps falling in love?" Woo Hee asked herself.

++++++++(((((((+++++++++++++++++++End of Chapter++++----++++++++++--------++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.2K 21
Hee Young grew up without her father, who was always away on a journey for the King. Her father was Lord Moon, known as the Scholarly Lord, and as a...
9.8K 523 38
Kang Yoona, a shy and clever photographer, loved working behind the shadow. One day, an opportunity to showcase her skills to the world came. But she...
22.3K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
56.1K 2.5K 43
when the school heartthrob falls for a girl who is known for her toxic traits in a relationship, will he be able to keep his happy face for long? and...